Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

3 Guide To Make More Sale Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Guide To Make More Sale Online (101 Views)

How To Leverage Your Online Presence To Make More Sale. / Advertise Your Wusiness With Us, And Get More Sale / 1960 Market Now Post And Get More Sale And Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Guide To Make More Sale Online by Kong08(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2021
Why are you worried about low sales
When you can easily make good amount of money selling that your product, services and live a good life.

But the problem is you don't know how to sale it feels sad right. I have been in that hell hole of not knowing how to sale for upto one whole year but the funny part of this is that your product or services is going to sale but at the end you make zero or little profit its painful.

The problem is not in your services or product the problem is you want to sale to everyone

I know you be like what is this one saying

Lemme tell you every tribe in world has there own specific language
You don't expect me to go to China and be speaking Igbo language they will get confuse except for the once who knows igbo same thing here in Nigeria there are some tried you don't understand there language

The question you should be asking is how can I speak in a language that my ideal customer will understand me

There are some many ways but I will be giving 3 important once

1. You need to know how your ideal customers thinks here is an example

your a fashion designer you ideal customer can be thinking what is the best dress or outfit to wear to a big occasion it can even be looking for the right colour that will make her top class

You as a fashion designer should be able to say on your ads copy

The perfect dress or gown to wear to an occasion or
The best color selection that make's you look more attracting when going to an occasion
Not only telling them to dress or colour they need
tell them reason this colour is best or this dress is good
Give them valuable information about it
This tip is not only for fashion designers is for any other businesses

2. What are the age rage of the people who want to buy from you
What are there gender are they male or female
If your selling skin care product for woman that will make them look younger your ideal customer should be matured ladys from 35 above
Because those people don't want to look old

If your selling a product that will help people pass there exam your ideal customer should be student

3. The last but not the least
You need a sweet, professional, beautiful and handsome flyer and logo that will make them remember you
You don't need them to buy once you abi you need them to buy again and again and also bring more people to your store or your Dm
But if you want them to come back you can ignore
But i have a question to ask you why do think people love buying from GUCCI, DIOR, FILA etc pls don't get me wrong you don't need to start competing with this company

My point here this those big brand your hearing today are found by people and they started somewhere so stop saying you don't need a logo or a flyer my dear you need those to survive the online space don't let your business hiding in a dark

if you need a professional flyers, posters, logo and business cards and a Ad's copy that will bring massive sales for your business for an affordable price

Godwin Chinedu aka kong08
You can reach me on WhatsApp on check on 090... 487... 780.. 02

(1) (Reply)

FES International Group And The Money Making Opportunity Its Present / Life Can Be Tough. It’s Important To Always Take Time To Remember 2 Be Thankful / How I Can Use Misellveus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.