Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer (376 Views)

80 DOWNLOADED FRONT AND BACK-END UDEMY COURSES FOR 15K / In Need Of Freelance Php Back-end Developers, Front-end Developers / Anyone Need A Laravel 5.5 Developer? Hit Me Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by macphilip: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2021
Our company is urgently looking for an experienced Laravel Php developer with a strong background in building secure & scalable applications.

The successful candidate would be joining our tech team, as we embark on building a new project.
The job is almost 100% remote, but team meetings at the company's office once a week.

The office location is in Ogba, Lagos.
Applications closes on Sunday 21st March 2021.
Pay is attractive & negotiable.

Interested candidates can drop their number in the thread and we would give you a call
or
send CV to: greatchap22@gmail.com
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by Kingkyle1(m): 12:06am On Mar 21, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

This man is a very old gay man. Beware

grin cheesy
Why is everyone gay biko
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by RealLordZeus(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

Una go just open mouth wah.. Just because its a faceless forum doesnt mean you shouldn't be sensible.

The guy is legit and confirmed for prospective applicants
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by ediko5(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

Please enough of this in the section.
Let's be matured here so that we don't deter others for posting opportunities here.

I've gotten many jobs from this section back then, but now you hardly see any meaningful job here.

@Mukina4 come and address this.
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by booz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charles is that you?

TransitionEnerg:

If you advertise a job you should be ready to pay the developer in advance so that he can buy data and other expenses.
If you don't trust remote developers then you should go and meet the developers in your vicinity in his physical office.

If you are a gay man and you are looking for partners you should go to Facebook or Instagram or other social media and advertise yourself, there are thousands of like minds who might be interested in you.

You are gay and you are the administrator of this forum. You advertise nonexisting vacancies just to lure young guys to yourself. You are using unemployment as an undue advantage.

Look at this miserable man(patlex) you gave jobs and cars. How is he any better?
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by dobnina(f): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

This guy is the real definition of "some people talk first before thinking".
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by dobnina(f): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

The fact that you are gay has nullified your opinions. Bring a straight individual to engage me in meaningful conversion.

Gay man you are working too much. You will soon die a misery.
Lol.
You think everybody is as miserable as you are.
Your bitterness has blinded you from seeing that you are chatting with a woman.
If you dont have anything meaningful to contribute, then HUSH.
Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by dobnina(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
TransitionEnerg:

Reasonable individuals will inherit your legacies. Nobody will ever know about your existence
I am right.
Bitterness has taken over you.
Please drink honey twice daily.

Re: Urgent Job For A Laravel Php Back End Developer by dobnina(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
I blame myself for stooping so low to trade words with someone with an IQ of 0.
No intelligent Conversation.
No meaningful discussion.
Talks like a hoodlum.
You have gotten your 10mins of fame from me. Now run along.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Learn Javascript Easily Here / Glory Be To God ,i Have Gotten A Laptop / Cyber Security Tutor Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.