Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Is Ucl Draw Fair To Man City?, Can They Survive Dortumond & Bayern? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Ucl Draw Fair To Man City?, Can They Survive Dortumond & Bayern? (245 Views)

Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / Zidane: The UCL Draw? If We Play Liverpool, We Will Eliminate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ucl Draw Fair To Man City?, Can They Survive Dortumond & Bayern? by Kulas: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2021
MAN CITY/ PEP GUARDIOLA is no doubt one of the best clubs/coaches in the world.They play the world's most classic and entertaining football. However,one thing is haunting them- they have never won UCL.
The quest to clinch the European Champion is one of the reasons the best world coach in the world- Pep was employed and he has been doing well.

Atimes I begin to believe that "luck" during draw can play a great role for a club to win the UCL and such "LUCK' have not fell on Man City to the best of my knowledge. My anticipation was for Man City to draw with PORTO or atmost REAL MADRID and will be atleast sure of reaching the semi final and a closer route to final and hopefully crown as champion,behold Chelsea that have won the Championship,this time around also grab that Lucky pendulum of round of 8 draw. PORTO is an easy ride!

As a Man City fan,I am not envying them(Chelsea) but the draw is not favourable to my club in meeting two top German Giants,but we are not losing hope.Plesse support us(Man City)

Do you think Man City will survive DORTUMOND and BAYERN and be crowned the long awaited Champions of Europe?
Re: Is Ucl Draw Fair To Man City?, Can They Survive Dortumond & Bayern? by Pierocash(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2021
To be a Champions league winner,you need to beat the best teams.

So far ,to me, Dortmund is not a strong force to withstand city. Who is Dortmund? The only German team that can resist any English team of Liverpool, Chelsea,and Man City is Bayern. No German team can survive these English teams.

Even Porto can beat Dortmund. Who be Dortmund.

2012, Chelsea beat benfica, beat Barcelona to qualify for finals where they defeated Bayern.I see a repeat of 2012 here, beat Portuguese,Spanish,and German team.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Real Madrid Win The Champions League / Real Madrid Football Academy in Phc, Good or Bad idea? / Guardiola On Bid To Achieve Premier League First Since Man Utd Legend Ferguson R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.