Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games (16312 Views)

Rohr Invites Sadiq, Uzoho, Musa, 21 Others For Benin, Lesotho Games 21 March / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

The point is:

What has been the achievements of home-based players for Nigeria in the last circa 5 years compared to foreign-based players to declare the former is worth replacing the latter to represent Nigeria for ANC or WC?

Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

I didn't ask u for ur point. This is what I asked u:

U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 7:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

i should be d one asking u because u were emphatic in ur claim below:

"Firstly, no European or even Mongolian club can hold back players or give them conditions before representing their national side in a FIFA calendar match. There are FIFA rules that will fine them."
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by stanbillion200(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2021
typicalgamer:

This case is very debatable.

Have you ever traveled to another African country to support your local team or any Nigeria team player in the caf champions league.

Ask yourself why they always win at home then lose away.
They don't always win at home. Sometimes they are outclassed by visiting teams. Football can thrive without the support of fans as we have seen since the advent of Covid-19. Those home based guys are not good enough. Assuming it were the days that Enyimba won the CAF Champions league back to back, it would've been sweet. In those days they had people like Enyeama and Dele Ayenuba in between the sticks and Obinna Nwaneri as their El capitano. This goes to show one the quality of player in the local league. Nigeria is lacking in good local players that is why our local players can't quality for CHAN. If they can't qualify for CHAN, is it AFCON they will now qualify for?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Ayobami7(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2021
NOTED
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by DeRay98(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
typicalgamer:

Can you say with 100% certainty that rangers on their best form will finish 5th on the premier league not to talk of winning it.

Brother I watch anything soccer on DStv
I watch the Scottish league from day one, that league is equivalent to English Sunday league in terms of intensity, men be playing like girls in that league

Ask yourself why Celtics win the league year in and year out but never make it pass group stage in Champions league

How many Super Eagles players of the 1994 team were play in English or Italian leagues that time?
The most important thing is players who play regularly in their teams not necessarily the biggest clubs in the world.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Skyfly007: 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
This guy is a solid Rock at the back.I pray he succeeds at national level.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Numerouno94(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Can we just replace all our foreign based players with the local ones.

Oga u dont like the super eagles at all. Wat has the local team done at Chan nd Wafu?

We need the blend of international nd local team.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by typicalgamer(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2021
DeRay98:

How many Super Eagles players of the 1994 team were play in English or Italian leagues that time?
The most important thing is players who play regularly in their teams not necessarily the biggest clubs in the world.

Except from ndidi, which player can you say with 100% certainty that are undropable in their club's,
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u for ur point. This is what I asked u:

U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?

You struggled to comprehend that this is a performance metric?

Gamesmart:

And your point is?

The point is:

What has been the achievements of home-based players for Nigeria in the last circa 5 years compared to foreign-based players to declare the former is worth replacing the latter to represent Nigeria for ANC or WC?

Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

i should be d one asking u because u were emphatic in ur claim below:

"Firstly, no European or even Mongolian club can hold back players or give them conditions before representing their national side in a FIFA calendar match. There are FIFA rules that will fine them."

No! What is you point when you quoted my words?

It is a clearly made point. What did you struggle to comprehend in it? What is confusing you?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

You struggled to comprehend that this is a performance metric?

At all. It's d other way around cos maybe d question I asked seems to be confusing u a bit. Pls read again:

"U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?"
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

No! What is you point when you quoted my words?

It is a clearly made point. What did you struggle to comprehend in it? What is confusing you?

I think I should be d one asking u what ur point or if indeed u comprehended what u are saying:

Is this d true situation?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

At all. It's d other way around cos maybe d question I asked seems to be confusing u a bit. Pls read again:

"U are saying "performance". what is ur criteria for measuring performance of players in foreign leagues and local leagues? What are d on-field activities carried out by players of nigerian origin that aren't replicated in Nigerian league?"

If you don't agree that "the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc." is a performance metric of home-based players representing Nigeria, then what would you say is the performance metric?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

I think I should be d one asking u what ur point or if indeed u comprehended what u are saying:

Is this d true situation?

Then you severely lack comprehension because my point is the point I made.

This itself is the point:

So why foooolishly ask me "What is your point"?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

If you don't agree that "the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc." is a performance metric of home-based players representing Nigeria, then what would you say is the performance metric?

I haven't told u what I agree with & what I don't agree with. Maybe u can show where d disagreement or agreement u are referring to is. Pls read again:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

Then you severely lack comprehension because my point is the point I made.

This itself is the point:

So why foooolishly ask me "What is your point"?

Oh dear. U are getting emotional. Just relax& pls read again:

Is this d true situation? Are clubs being fined now?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

I haven't told u what I agree with & what I don't agree with. Maybe u can show where d disagreement or agreement u are referring to is. Pls read again:

What a fooolishness!

If you don't disagree with the metrics, then why are you not telling me the answer?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Oh dear. U are getting emotional. Just relax& pls read again:

You lack a decent IQ.

How can clubs be fined for rules given to them by FIFA?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 3:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

What a fooolishness!

If you don't disagree with the metrics, then why are you not telling me the answer?

Why are u hurt? What's d problem? Pls read again:

I haven't told u what I agree with & what I don't agree with. Maybe u can show where d disagreement or agreement u are referring to is.

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 3:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

You lack a decent IQ.

How can clubs be fined for rules given to them by FIFA?

Is it because of this little conversation that u are loosing control of ur emotions? That's serious.

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Why are u hurt? What's d problem? Pls read again:

I haven't told u what I agree with & what I don't agree with. Maybe u can show where d disagreement or agreement u are referring to is.

Because you are too dumbb to comprehend but yet want to debate.

Tell me the metrics you would use for assessing performance of home-based players representing Nigeria.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it because of this little conversation that u are loosing control of ur emotions? That's serious.

Foooool, who will fine them?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

Foooool, who will fine them?

Wow...u are really emotional about this topic. D answer to ur question is in ur comment below:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

Because you are too dumbb to comprehend but yet want to debate.

Tell me the metrics you would use for assessing performance of home-based players representing Nigeria.

E be like say this matter pain u die. Pls read again for more clarification:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:

Wow...u are really emotional about this topic. D answer to ur question is in ur comment below:

You no get sense to answer questions, right?

Who will fine them?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
lexy2014:

E be like say this matter pain u die. Pls read again for more clarification:

Your dumbness dey pain me.

It is surely painful to see the people that makes black people the dumbest race on Earth.

Wetin be performance.
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

Your dumbness dey pain me.

It is surely painful to see the people that makes black people the dumbest race on Earth.

Wetin be performance.

Are u black or white? If u are black, are u saying that my dumbness has made u dumb? If my dumbness can make u dumb, then that means u were worse than dumb all this while. Meanwhile,

Read again:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gamesmart:

You no get sense to answer questions, right?

Who will fine them?

U are d king of sense. Use that sense to find d answer to ur question in ur earlier statement:

Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 4:35am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u black or white? If u are black, are u saying that my dumbness has made u dumb? If my dumbness can make u dumb, then that means u were worse than dumb all this while. Meanwhile,

Read again:

Your dumbness makes you struggle to comprehend what you read and in stating performance.

So what are we going to do to help you?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by Gamesmart: 4:36am On Mar 25, 2021
lexy2014:

U are d king of sense. Use that sense to find d answer to ur question in ur earlier statement:

But as a charity, we need to put sense in your empty head.

Do your homework and answer: Who will fine them?
Re: Adeleke Adekunle Replaces Kenneth Omeruo For Benin, Lesotho Games by lexy2014: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2021
Gamesmart:

Your dumbness makes you struggle to comprehend what you read and in stating performance.

So what are we going to do to help you?

I thought u said that my dumbness has made u dumb? Am not looking for help. U are d one complaining that u are now dumb. Not sure what u want me to read or comprehend when this is before u.

Read again:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richard Kingston Attributes TB Joshua For Ghana's Win Against Egypt / Italy's Serie A Plans To Restart On June 13 / Atletico Madrid Signs Morata Permanently From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.