Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) (60011 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her Boyfriend, Mr Eazi On His 28th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by HBB1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Newoldme:
At 28yrs,what have i achieved? Happy birthday Temi,may grace speak 4 me.

It takes one year for a life to change unbelievably-- even shorter.

Relax, be aggressive with your dreams!
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by merits(m): 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
offset67:
see as she soft tongue
How did you know she's soft? have you ever press her?

Otedola must hear this. shocked
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
hakym619:
Zzor , I recommend that you visit a consultant clinical psychologist for a detailed mental evaluation. All your comments on this forum are reflections of your past life with assortment of men. Unluckily for you, you've always been with the worst of men. Please , do as I instructed. You must not keep living with your distorted ideology about male in your head .

She is just using your guys to play tenten. She like it when u mention her. Must u react? U guys should keep indulging her en! That person fit be boys self.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Onelove508: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Nairalandian:

Guys walahi you don vex me.
Any nigga wey dey quote that girl dey vex me.
Silence is the best answer to you know what.
Na una dey give am attention and e dey sweet am na why she dey mezebu.

My brotherrr!
She just whine dem up-and-down. She know watin she Dy do o.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 5:23am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Newoldme:
On a leveled playground, you probably would have done more than she has right now.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Let’s be honest rich men daughter no Dey fine
Lol have you seen this particular girl without all these mumu makeup?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by anyimsamuel95(m): 6:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Wahala be like Mr .....,?
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by YourMajesty(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:
Why is she dressed like this? She no rep billionaire's daughter here.

HBD to her.
You lack enjoyment for your life that's why you're talking nonsense.

Poor woman, poor sense.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Olajumoke55: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday darling Temi...I love her movie❤️
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Olajumoke55: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Lol have you seen this particular girl without all these mumu makeup?
swears,she's more beautiful without the makeup...watch #citation,u will love her
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by loswhite(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Onyi22:

You've achieved alot at 28 without even knowing, so be grateful
Don't mind her
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Newoldme:

You can still do it, never give up, winners don't win, quitters don't win either, cheerup!
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by coronavirus19: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
She's gradually resembling that agbero musician she's dating hbd to her llnp
Attention seeker angry
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2021
Lordapson23:

Ensure not to be alone at any time cause u might end up committing suicide..

guy u get mouth dieeee

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by sunday1989(m): 11:21am On Mar 21, 2021
Don't compare yourself to anyone. We all have our different time to shine. Just be hopeful.
Newoldme:
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by ebuka440: 11:24am On Mar 21, 2021
Hahahahahaha Zzor you are very funny

kiss
Zzor:

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Yoyo10000(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Which day me sef go clock 25 �.
That age na confirm maturity
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by ugotex85: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday Temi. Please go back to the kind of makeup you wore in your debut movie - Citation, it made you very beautiful. You look like a clown in what you now wore as makeup �

I'm so sorry, but I love you so I wouldn't want to flatter you.
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Roozzaay(m): 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

This Gender, this is their way since time immemorial, always talking/dragging each other down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday temi Otedola...
Re: Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) by Pumpumking: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Bukolaberry:
happy birthday beautiful

Hello please I am a movie directors who have work with top Nollywood/ hollywood people like densil washiting, Jay Z, Davido, Tiwa savage & so on with betiful womens all around africa. We are working on a high budget film call Super-woman & I wull lik eu to audition so please can u quickly email me a photo of u wearing thong & doin poush up & also a picture of u in swimming trunk & also a photo of u in juss towel & also a photo of u wearing mini sket & also a photo of u juss removing yor bra. u will also need bleach yor skin to lightskin sir. We tryin to create a African Superwoman...juss like Superman. Please send this to me directly & please hurry & please we have no time for nagging. Just send it quick. Cheers! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold: "I Am Getting Fat After Marriage" / Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] / Taiwo Osuolale, Yoruba Twin Is Dead, (Ibeji Oran) Has Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.