Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

N-Power Test: What's Your Score? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Test: What's Your Score? (43981 Views)

N-power Batch C : 4 Reasons Why You Should Not Retake The N-Power Test / My N-Power Test Result / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test. What To Expect??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jackson105:

Keep crying, that's why you got 5% out of 100, no N-power for u, so how will u be eating now, I hope hunger doesn't damage your brain.

You are a learner...Lol

The score doesn't exist but the target action through the submission has been achieved..

Lol..wake up.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Jamoojazzy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
I scored 85%

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by adekunletosin(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Its not a lie .. I got 100% too

Hassanmaye:

It's a big lie they have program the computer in the sense that you will never score 100% but 96, 80,99

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by amrichy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
DigitB:

Sorry brah

I use both for work and studies.
no wahala. I just feel like make i try my luck. (i recently developed som interest in coding and need to practise what i'm learning). Thanks all the same and wish u d best in ya work n studies.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Iliyasdass(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
For those that haven't written the test yet, I have a little secret for you on how to pass the test....
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by kdpikin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
I got 55%. I think the system even allowed you to rewrite the test switch to my phone..The developer of that site is a learner grin
PAT4HOT:
After updating my profile at the dashboard, I wrote the test immediately and got 60%.

Have you done yours, what was your score?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by musco4me: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Iliyasdass:
For those that haven't written the test yet, I have a little secret for you on how to pass the test....
what's the secret??
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Brightale(f): 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jamoojazzy:
I scored 85%
when did you take the test please?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by AdujaZik(m): 2:58pm On Mar 21, 2021
[img][/img]
Ezkid:
Server is not good bro, pls screenshot for evidence. I've never heard anyone who is able to take the test.
I scored 65%

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Wayne4uall(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
PAT4HOT:
After updating my profile at the dashboard, I wrote the test immediately and got 60%.

I don't know what is happening to my own... I have rest my password more than 5 times but i am not getting any mail pls help
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Cashmoni20: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
dahoney1:

login with you npower reference number not email

Pls u said one can login with npower reference number pls if one use it, will it open?..I know many people are using email to login...

Expecting your reply
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Horlaz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
Thurmieee:
you guys try and take it in the midnight.
I took mine and scored 75%
pls which browser you used?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by RRodwave(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
cassidy1996:
70%
whats the cut off mark?

Guy please help oo I didn't receive any password recovery link
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Onelove508: 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please, anybody.
1. What are the questions like?
2. What's the time duration for the test.
3. When is the closing date?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by liveyourlife007(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
Scored 90%. when is the deployment?

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by GreatestHeight(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
happy662:
u should have taken the test again before you summited it
Is it not after you click the submit button before your score would be displayed? How would he have known
his score if he did not click on the submit button?
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Gifty406(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
I'm still unable to update my profile is possible I take the test??
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by cassidy1996(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:

Guy please help oo I didn't receive any password recovery link
just keep trying
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by TheRareGem1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

5/100.....Tried my best..

The scam started by Osinbajo used in rendering youths useless..

Instead of creating employment, you will take them only to send them back to ghetto after one or two years.

Even NYSC members earns more than them..What a shame

That's how you will continue to blame all leaders even till 2050. You are not employable at all. Good for nothing.

Scores 5/100. Shameful. And you the nerve to be blaming government. You failed those simple questions.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Dillions22(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Got 80%
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by lilianaghanti: 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
I scored 85. The test hard oh... The person I wrote for scored 75

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Ibegtodiffer: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
DigitB:
70%
I use Mozilla Firefox browser. One of the best and secure browser out there.
On my second laptop I use Microsoft Chromium Edge browser.
No be only Microsoft Chromium, na Microsoft Polonium... � LWKMD

1 Like

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Cashify: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
waiting
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by donvoice(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happy Sunday beautiful people. Please I need your help.

I registered myself and some people for the N-Power stuff and it's heartbreaking people have been taking their online test but I can't even get through as I don't receive any mail after typing in my email address into the 'forgot password' section. What could have been the problem?

I will be glad if someone can throw more light please.

I use this link http://Nasims.gov.ng.

Thanks
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by ndukwechinasa: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
PAT4HOT:

Which site did you use? Kindly update.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Successagu1994: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ezkid:
Server is not good bro, pls screenshot for evidence. I've never heard anyone who is able to take the test.

I have, I scored 75

Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by liveyourlife007(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
lilianaghanti:
I scored 85. The test hard oh... The person I wrote for scored 75
water is to Ocean na
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by dahoney1(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Cashmoni20:

Pls u said one can login with npower reference number pls if one use it, will it open?..I know many people are using email to login...

Expecting your reply

I mean for the test. When you re on the test login page. you login with your reference number not email.
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by Ojey1234: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Iliyasdass:

I laugh in Sawhili cheesy..It seems u dont know anything about this Npower recruitment. U cant update First name, Sur name,phone number, gender,email, state of origin, & Lg of origin that u registered before during the registration. You can only update ur certificates, alternatively phone number, account no, bank name, State & lg of residence, residential address and disability..

Abi ur Npower different from this current Npower recruitment? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: N-Power Test: What's Your Score? by liveyourlife007(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
If you have problem Validating your bvn, I'm sure the issue is with the phone number you entered. It means your current phone number is different from the one registered on your BVN. what to do is to remember any previous numbers you have used and input it. It worked for me. I had to look for one number I used ten years ago, my first phone number, then I entered my present number as the Alternate number.

NOTE: I only know the old phone number, I don't have the Sim. Is it possible for me to retrieve that Old number, Just to avoid any story for the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

glo Customer Care / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.