Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions (2919 Views)

Why Can't Girls Work, Make Their Own Money And Be Rich Too? / Dumb way naija girls answer request sometimes(pics). / Why Can't Girls Have Sex On First Date? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Privatepart00:

Same question girls been asking me
Do you love me
Myself doesn’t answer either
Because I won’t affirm to what the girl wants to hear
So she becomes happy
I answer what’s in my mind
Probably she’s my kind of person
Who will only answer when she really mean it
okay you mean she don't care or
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
DannyG8:
thanks I see
when we started dating four months ago she always call me , come to place I normally go to her place to just of a sudden everything Changed telling me to calm down she thinking about it

Maybe she was trying to see if she can love or bond with you for that four months but you see, one thing about love, you can't force it. No matter how nice that fellow is to you. that's why I'll never force myself to love someone cause I'll end up hurting them.

Just zero your mind. If she comes back, Fine. If not, better.
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

Maybe she was trying to see if she can love or bond with you for that four months but you see, one thing about love, you can't force it. No matter how nice that fellow is to you. that's why I'll never force myself to love someone cause I'll end up hurting them.

okay I understand you but why can't she tell me she is not interested that the painful part I hate it when someone is lieing to me just tell me the truth , one thing about me is that I trust people easily and I only move on when people tell me with their mouth they are no longer interested but keeping me in the dark make me confused and frustrated thinking about what I have done wrong
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
DannyG8:
okay I understand you but why can't she tell me she is not interested that the painful part I hate it when someone is lieing to me just tell me the truth , one thing about me is that I trust people easily and I only move on when people tell me with their mouth they are no longer interested but keeping me in the dark make me confused and frustrated thinking about what I have done wrong

Ok.

I'll advise you Stop waiting and move on because she might not want to tell you outrightly In order not to hurt you. So she'll just keep quiet. When you're tired of waiting you'll move on.
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

Ok.

I'll advise you Stop waiting and move on because she might not want to tell you outrightly In order not to hurt you. So she'll just keep quiet. When you're tired of waiting you'll move on.
are you kidding me already move on but still thinking sha
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
DannyG8:
are you kidding me already move on but still thinking sha

smiley.
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

smiley.
where do you reside
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
DannyG8:
where do you reside

Lol.. why?
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol.. why?
just want to know
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol.. why?
just want to know
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
DannyG8:
just want to know

Ok. Lag.
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
pozehnani:

Ok. Lag.
where in lag
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by ibiba55(m): 12:08am On Mar 22, 2021
pozehnani:

Hello, I like the way you give advice.
Respect!!!

Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by pozehnani(f): 12:11am On Mar 22, 2021
ibiba55:

Hello, I like the way you give advice.
Respect!!!

Thanks. smiley
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
DannyG8:
I swear she is not benefiting anything from me , I don't give her money
prick nko?
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by DannyG8(m): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
prick nko?
hmmmmmm not really
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by Dret3: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Men are logical, women are emotional. It's obvious she doesn't love you and she is ready to dump you because she has seen a better man. But the emotional part of her doesn't want to hurt you by not telling you point blank. So it's up to you to either gradually fade out of her life or remain in a one-sided relationship. Gracia...
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by Privatepart00: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
DannyG8:
okay you mean she don't care or
Yes she’s not into you like that
Or probably still evaluating some things before answering
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by waice6571: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
DannyG8:
but why can't she tell me she is not interested anymore

If you ask me... na who I go ask....
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by iRepNaija1: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
She doesn't love you. This situation can apply to anyone. If a guy or girl hesitates to or doesn't answer this question, then they don't love you. Move on or stay. Your choice.
Re: Why Can't Girls Answer Some Questions by bigpicture001: 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
All what the people above me said is very true....sh is about to dump you....

If I were you, you end it now...and advice to guyz...don't date ladies that tick all your boxes..you will be so much in love...and you must b dump.

Go for ladies that you just fancy, but never your fantasy....its very difficult to love less while dating your fantasy

I Need An Older Lady To Date. / Does All Prostitutes Have H.i.v? / She Wants To Borrow My Car