Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Genuine Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Genuine Windows (729 Views)

How To Get A Genuine Windows OS And Prize? / This Copy Of Windows Is Not Genuine--windows Vista / Tricks To Make Your Pirated Windows Xp A Genuine Windows Xp! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Windows by SeunT2(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2007
Please does anyone know where i can get a genuine windows application for free, for my computer because it keeps telling me that my system may be at risk and because of this some programs are not running on my computer sad.
I will be very happy if you my elder brother and Sister can help me out of this.
I love you all.Thanks in advance
Re: Genuine Windows by ujuslims(f): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2007
Dear Seun T
Coming from an elder sis grin . the only option you may have is to reinstall you windows even though its that unoriginal one you have. then turn off your automatic updates, cos I guess that message started popping up the moment you tried to update your version of windows (which in this case is not original).
I just saved my system from the same thing. My system is partitioned so, I installed the new windows xp, on my 2nd drive, while i figure out how to remove the former one

Hola
Re: Genuine Windows by Hayorbahmy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2007
hey the most obvious way out actually is reinstalling your OS but alternatively you can edit your registry using rededit in the command line,follow this procedure
HKEY_CURRENT_USER
SOFTWARE
MICROSOFT
WINDOWS GENUINE ADVANTAGE
Change the key to any genuine key u know and definitely u r good as original.

(1) (Reply)

Unused Hard Disk Partition / Brand New Aspire 3680-2682 IntelĀ® CeleronĀ® M Processor, 512mb Ddr2-533 Ram- 53k / Compatibilty Issues On Windows Vista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.