Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? (886 Views)

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / Girmache Shrine, In Kebbi Where Crocodiles Reside & Sacrifices Are Made (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by chuose2: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2021
chrisxxx:

Peter became one of the greatest disciples after lying that he didn't know Jesus.
Secondly, if you read the story line you will understand that my aim of going to the church was to be like my uncle who does not look for anyone trouble and not to be a fanatical religious bigot.
Thirdly Christ even let some demons to be when he was in earth because their time has not come.
Give to Caesar what is Caesar.
Thanks.

You must be Lai Mohammed's bro

Peter repented of his denials,

I don't see where u repented
Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by chrisxxx(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
chuose2:

Lai Mohammed is a devoted Muslim.
How do you know who has repented?
Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by elated177: 11:23am On Jun 02, 2022
Point.
Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by Kobojunkie: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
chuose2:
Oga u sure say u Sabi Jesus?
From Wetin u write satan still dey direct u
The effort u used to protect the idol hints that satan stil be ur oga
Stop trying to hide your lies behind Jesus Christ, and Satan. undecided

No one send una dey burn shrines upandan. That Oyinbo missionaries do that kain nonsense, not Jesus Christ.. undecided
Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
chuose2:
Repented of stopping what was foolishness on the part of his uncle? undecided
Re: Did I Make A Good Decision Not To Burn My Community's Shrine? by elated177: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
elated177:

Is this story true?

What wisdom?

You lied more than once. The Set-apart Spirit of the Father in heaven couldn't had instructed you to lie.

Was your uncle a follower of the Messiah or not? Was your uncle led by the Spirit of the Most High, YHVH Almighty, to burn or destroy the shrine?

Now, about burning or destroying shrines or altars, here are the contributions.

You are free to burn or destroy a shrine or altar if it is in your house, land, compound or your father's house, compound or land, regardless of who planted or raised it.

Such things as community shrines or altars belong to a lot of people and you can only destroy them physically if the inhabitants of such community agree.

However, the presence of a believer and follower of Yahushua the Messiah in such community or environment is enough to weaken, if not terminate, the spiritual activities of such shrine or altar spiritually. The body of the saint, servant or messenger is the temple of Yahushua the Messiah and is, by that very fact, greater and more powerful than any demonic or satanic altar or shrine. What/who the saint, servant or messenger of Yahushua the Messiah has in him or her, makes him or her a greater "shrine or altar" and no demonic or satanic altar can beat that.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

Sublime!

One bottle of chilled, good and original alcoholic beverage for the individual who liked this post the other day and, by so doing, reminded me of this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED: Reason For Disagreement Between Pastor Chris Oyakhilome & Benny Hinn!! / You Can't Convert To Christianity You Must Be Born A Christian / Did The Devil Lie To You That He Was Second In Command To GOD??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.