Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Happy Sunday N'landers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Sunday N'landers (1244 Views)

Romance N'landers Girls I Hate. / Happy Sunday Guys,let Me Drop This Pic / D Kinof Of Transformation We Need In d Country. n'landers b4 and after pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigDick70inch:

He's one of the oldest clown on here........mesef dey laff here...... cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
wumi2017:

Eeyah Thank you mrCork1 rel d Londoner grin

ok Tanks, We will discuss later. May i remind u that u now owe me Hug, Warm kiss, cuddle, tight hug, extra kiss plus romance minus extra ordnary kiss.. Cheers!! cheesy
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
wumi2017:

Jawalis and BigDick70inch Edakun grin grin Egbami lowo Mr Cork1 rel d Londoner o grin grin
My baby. Who’s that person trying to intimidate you with London or whatever. I was busy running stuffs here just to make sure you don’t look elsewhere and he’s there spitting. Make I no vez o embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

ok Tanks, We will discuss later. May i remind u that u now owe me Hug, Warm kiss, cuddle, tight hug, extra kiss plus romance minus extra ordnary kiss.. Cheers!! cheesy
Extra what. Wait o, what’s going on here. Damn. Bro pls stay off that lady. I’m working because of her.
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Anyone that disturbs Wumi2017 here is seriously looking for my trouble. Let that girl alone and we live in peace. Maybe I’ll even post our pre wedding pictures so all of you can leave her.
Una no Dey use eyes take see fine babe for here. Na so so wahala. Warn yourself all o, else I’ll vez. Let’s not repeat what happened in 1808 here o.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

Sweeery I aint come here to sell ground nut. Quit playn had to get. U aint even half cast sef....worst of all, u dont even have big Yansh!!!!!!! angry
Bro. Bro. Bro. How many times I call you?
Make we no fight o. Haba. Wetin na. Wumi2017 is taken. Simple. Find your girl elsewhere sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:

Make we no fight o. Haba. Wetin na. Wumi2017 is taken. Simple. Find your girl elsewhere sir.

angry
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:

Wumi2017 is taken by who?? SARS Police?
See yor head like UGanda Stegomaya moskito. DO u reliaze shes lighskin? do u have moiney to feed her? Can u but her gift?
Son, am from London & I deal wit lighskin women. U berrrrra bakkkkof from my woman..OK!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:
Anyone that disturbs Wumi2017 here is seriously looking for my trouble. Let that girl alone and we live in peace. Maybe I’ll even post our pre wedding pictures so all of you can leave her.
Una no Dey use eyes take see fine babe for here. Na so so wahala. Warn yourself all o, else I’ll vez. Let’s not repeat what happened in 1808 here o.

Yes yes grin grin my baby don talk grin grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:

Extra what. Wait o, what’s going on here. Damn. Bro pls stay off that lady. I’m working because of her.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

Wumi2017 is taken by who?? SARS Police?
See yor head like UGanda Stegomaya moskito. DO u reliaze shes lighskin? do u have moiney to feed her? Can u but her gift?
Son, am from London & I deal wit lighskin women. U berrrrra bakkkkof from my woman..OK!!!! (no ofeinse) angry
(I pick no offense)
Oh gosh. See oppression. Boss I no get money o but am trying to make both ends meet. I’ll buy her gift even if it’s a slide slippers. But she’s not complaining. Yes I know she’s light skin and that’s why I love her so much. We don’t use electric bulb at home, we don’t use lamb, her skin is all that brightens our room. And about cream; I bought her caro white grin. about feeding; she’s contempted with our rice and beans. I’ll get money somedays to take her to Dubai. So pls stay in your London o. Dey with your yanshless oyinbo there. There’s nothing I can’t not do for wumi2017
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:

(I pick no offense)
Oh gosh. See oppression. Boss I no get money o but am trying to make both ends meet. I’ll buy her gift even if it’s a slide slippers. But she’s not complaining. Yes I know she’s light skin and that’s why I love her so much. We don’t use electric bulb at home, we don’t use lamb, her skin is all that brightens our room. And about cream; I bought her caro white grin. And about feeding; she’s contempt with our rice and beans. I’ll get money somedays to take her to Dubai. So pls stay in your London o. Dey with your yanshless oyinbo there. There’s nothing I can’t not do for wumi2017

bro am not gooono argue wit u over my babe. Wumi2017 is mine sir. i have moiney, u dont. Pirrrrrrriod!!! (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
MrCork1:

bro am not gooono argue wit u over my babe. Wumi2017 is mine sir. i have moiney, u dont. Pirrrrrrriod!!! (no ofeinse) angry
I’ll fight with my last breath. You can’t just put me into depression by taking away my joy giver because you have money. C’mon stop it. I’ll write my bank for loan first thing tomorrow so I can afford anything you wanna use as your agent of oppressing me.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
jawalis:

(I pick no offense)
Oh gosh. See oppression. Boss I no get money o but am trying to make both ends meet. I’ll buy her gift even if it’s a slide slippers. But she’s not complaining. Yes I know she’s light skin and that’s why I love her so much. We don’t use electric bulb at home, we don’t use lamb, her skin is all that brightens our room. And about cream; I bought her caro white grin. about feeding; she’s contempted with our rice and beans. I’ll get money somedays to take her to Dubai. So pls stay in your London o. Dey with your yanshless oyinbo there. There’s nothing I can’t not do for wumi2017

OMG grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
See as am smiling here like person wey don get 30billi for akant grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are too much grin grin I love you both ..God will continue to protect you guys and bless you.. God's grace will never depart from you guys

As for my Baby Jawalis darling I love you
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by Balogunodua(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2021
useless drama everywhere.......

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 1:17am On Mar 24, 2021
wumi2017:

angry
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by MrCork1: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2021
wumi2017:

Sweery ..I beg kindly tell that mechanic looking ghana immigrant boy call jamulu to bakkkkkkof from my woman..ok. I find u first & u r mine. That boy hav no respet. I have money, he dont.
How does he expect to feed u...by selling kerosene? Kindly tell him to stay on his level & continue chasing those women who sell bread & plantain, I beg. I do not share my women wit no man...& am definitely not gonna share u. Real talk! angry
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2021
wumi2017:
See as am smiling here like person wey don get 30billi for akant grin grin grin grin grin

You guys are too much grin grin I love you both ..God will continue to protect you guys and bless you.. God's grace will never depart from you guys

As for my Baby Jawalis darling I love you

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by jawalis(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2021
MrCork1:

Sweery ..I beg kindly tell that mechanic looking ghana immigrant boy call jamulu to bakkkkkkof from my woman..ok. I find u first & u r mine. That boy hav no respet. I have money, he dont.
How does he expect to feed u...by selling kerosene? Kindly tell him to stay on his level & continue chasing those women who sell bread & plantain, I beg. I do not share my women wit no man...& am definitely not gonna share u. Real talk! angry
You are so funny aswear. That mechanic looking stuff got me laughing. How can I settle for bread for kerosine seller when I have a beautiful babe na.

1 Like

Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2021
MrCork1:

grin grin grin Thanks darling
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 9:10am On Mar 24, 2021
jawalis:

You are so funny aswear. That mechanic looking stuff got me laughing. How can I settle for bread for kerosine seller when I have a beautiful babe na.

grin grin
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by TheSourcerer: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
wumi2017:
Happy Sunday everyone
hi hello
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hi hello
Hi
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by TheSourcerer: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2022
wumi2017:

Hi
how's your evening so far? Do anything fun ,different ?
Re: Happy Sunday N'landers by wumi2017(f): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2022
TheSourcerer:
how's your evening so far? Do anything fun ,different ?

Fine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Man & Woman Stuck During Sexual Intimacy, Onlookers Helpless / Portable Video Girls He Is Been F**king In Kenya Pt2 / I'm Depressed �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.