Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:47 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration (24133 Views)

It’s Worrisome Nigerians Don’t Believe Their Leaders - Mohammed Idris / 2023: Nigerians Must Be Allowed To Choose Their Leaders - Osinbajo / Meet African Countries And Their Leaders (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by ottega(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
heendrix:
I'm not a Soldier yet but why does it always strike my heart and my mood sinks anytime I hear the News of military guys demise

To all who's responsible for this Gallant man demise it really not fair and I hope you know you won't live forever either embarassed

Only God can comfort military men aswear and irrespective of what they've done God should help compensate them all with a sit in Heaven. Life dem no get, the freedom we civilians enjoy them no dey enjoy am, Obey the last order even if you die in the process no p just obey, Above it all their Ogas no dey do them well, most see them as folks with no destiny so they just talk or behave to them anyhow.

Left to me anywhere you see this folks pray for them, wish them well and appreciate their effort with anything u can, greeting, being polite et al. and Just like I always say "Don't curse a soldier for the wrong he's done, curse who gave the Soldier Order"
true words.....they need our prayers
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Vlibray: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

U're the bigger fool.

Nigeria is the only country where citizens rejoice at the death of their service men and this is as a result of their evil against the citizens they swore to protect.
You can't keep killing, raping and harassing innocent citizens for no reason and expect them to pray for you or not to feel happy when karma catches up with you.
Dude, you are senseless
So you are happy a military personnel lost his life ?
If you can rejoice at the death of your fellow man, then you need help.
If you like type rubbish again
Oponu oshi
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Numerouno94(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Vlibray:

Dude, you are senseless
So you are happy a military personnel lost his life ?
If you can rejoice at the death of your fellow man, then you need help.
If you like type rubbish again
Oponu oshi

I dnt blame u,its nairaland i blame; it gives room for people who re not worthy of loosin ur lace to insult u.

Did i tell u i was happy that a Nigeria military officer lost his life?

U have no right to insult or bully people who calls Nigeria military useless thereby showing no remorse for their demise cos u gat no idea wat they must have experienced in the hands of the military.

I myself hv witnessed the military harassing innocent civilians on a daily basis over flimsy excuses; don't u tink those harassed civilians have already bn psychologically wired to hate d military?

The military has to go back to the drawing board if they wanna earn respect from civilians.

People who re meant to protect u end up harassing u at every given opportunity.

We all want a better Nigeria; nd for that to happen everbody has to accept his or her fault first.

Stop bashing people for their opinions cos u dnt knw wat they must have passed tru oga.

Ur last sentence shows how shallow nd local u are. Insult me again nd see urself getting banned. All these local boys.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Tonalphs(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
My heart bleed for Nigeria and Nigerians. Check comments on the first page and you'll understand why Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders she gets. How can people be so wicked to rejoice at the demise of someone fighting for you to walk freely?
They say because they attacked ESN, Lekki toll gate protesters etc. Evil is evil. You don't use evil to fight evil. Where's your God given conscience for crying out loud.
The military act towards civilian ESN etc where wrong, I condemn their actions, I mourn with those that have lost their loved ones in that process. But laughing because they died doesn't make you different from the BH we all condemn.
RIP to you sir.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by dwilliams: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Tonalphs:
My heart bleed for Nigeria and Nigerians. Check comments on the first page and you'll understand why Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders she gets. How can people be so wicked to rejoice at the demise of someone fighting for you to walk freely?
They say because they attacked ESN, Lekki toll gate protesters etc. Evil is evil. You don't use evil to fight evil. Where's your God given conscience for crying out loud.
The military act towards civilian ESN etc where wrong, I condemn their actions, I mourn with those that have lost their loved ones in that process. But laughing because they died doesn't make you different from the BH we all condemn.
RIP to you sir.

Sweetheart, the military is not different from BH, na disguise dem de do

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Vlibray: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

I dnt blame u,its nairaland i blame; it gives room for people who is not worthy of loosin ur lace to insult u.

Did i tell u i was happy that a Nigeria military officer lost his life?

U have no right to insult or bully people who calls Nigeria military useless thereby showing no remorse for their demise cos u gat no idea wat they must have experienced in the hands of the military.

I myself hv witnessed the military harassing innocent civilians on a daily basis over flimsy excuses; don't u tink those harassed civilians have already bn psychologically wired to hate d military?

The military has to go back to the drawing board if they wanna earn respect from the civilian.

People who re meant to protect u ends up harassing u at every given opportunity.

We all want a better Nigeria; nd for that to happen everbody has to accept his or her fault first.

Stop bashing people for their opinions cos u dnt knw wat they must have passed tru oga.

Pele oo Mr Foreigner
You are blaming the Nigerian military of oppressing/harassing the masses but yet you say it’s nairaland that gave people who are not worthy of loosing your lace to insult you ??
Please who are you oo ?
My point again
You don’t have sense
And please make sure my account gets banned ok
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Numerouno94(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Vlibray:

You are blaming the Nigerian military of oppressing/harassing the masses but yet you say it’s nairaland that gave people who are not worthy of loosing your lace to insult you ??
My point again
You don’t have sense

Ur re the stupid one. It's ur type that insults Fela for calling the military zombies.

Niggarr dnt mention me again cos u gat notin upstairs.. I dnt banter words with people who have leprosy of the brain. Only God knws the hole ur typing these bullshits from. Last warning don't eva in ur life mention me again oga.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Vlibray: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Numerouno94:

Ur re the stupid one. It's ur type that insults Fela for calling the military zombies.

Niggarr dnt mention me again cos u gat notin upstairs.. I dnt banter words with people who have leprosy of the brain. Only God knws the hole ur typing these bullshits from. Last warning don't eva in ur life mention me again oga.
I’m typing these bullshit from Europe
Get that into your thick skull
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by PDJT: 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
Opotoyiene:
you're a fool... Are you better than them? Was it their doing? Why don't u blame the government that sent them? Coward!
[/s]

-Shut up! Pussy!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by PDJT: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
[s]
heendrix:

Had it been Nigeria's got a Citizen working Data base you idiots ought to be caught and be used for the next 221Special task force brigade shooting practice. Idiots angry
[/s]

-Shut up, women beaters!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by airminem(f): 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
Gift52:
#Repost @lindaikejiblogofficial

Nigerian soldiers mourn as one of their leaders dies few months after they celebrated him for his heroic exploits...

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6chhXXyAI
RIP. What is his name?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by sinola(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hope he is not from southern part as usual
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by airminem(f): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
heendrix:

Had it been Nigeria's got a Citizen working Data base you idiots ought to be caught and be used for the next 221Special task force brigade shooting practice. Idiots angry
why are you like this?!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by rzglondon: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Really Sorry to read about this Solciers death. Regardless of sentiments, this was someone's son, and possibly a father, a brother, a cousin, an uncle, a friend. We must all show humanity and sympathy towards the loved ones he left behind, having reportedly died in his duty defending his country.

This leads me to ask the question; as you read this, are you prepared for your afterlife ?. When you and I die, where are we going to go?
See, the bible tells us that it is appointed for a man to die and after this is judgement. (Hebrews 9:27). The path that we have walked whilst on earth will determine our eternal destination, whether Heaven or Hell. Those who turn to Jesus christ by accepting him as their lord and saviour and continue
a life walking with God, will ender paradise with God (Psalm 116:15), with the angels welcoming them into heaven at their death.
That is what it means to be born again and have your name written in Gods book of Life (Revelations 20:12).

But those who reject christ whilst alive and whose name are not found in the book of life will face eternal damnation in hell, but God does not want this to happen to you. That is why he sent Jesus to die for you and I on the cross (John 3:16).

All you have to do is to repent of your sin and turn to Jesus Christ because Jesus is the only way and there is no other way to salvation with God except through Jesus (John 14:6, Acts 4:12) . Do this in a simple prayer by asking Jesus to come into your life and be your lord and saviour and asking him to let his blood wash you clean and make you brand new. When you pray this prayer sincerely, you will be choosing a new life with God in Christ today and God will forgive your sins and make you a brand new person in your spirit. You will become born again and thus guarantee your eternity in paradise. (John 3: 3). If you are reading this message and you havent made this decision, God is knocking at the door of your heart. Open up and let Jesus become your Lord and Saviour today (Revelations 3:20).

If you have made this decision and sincerely prayed this prayer today, send us a message on: Decided4Jesus@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by rzglondon: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please watch and be blessed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo3quMMp24U
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by rzglondon: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
After you watch this video, If you have made a decision for Jesus, send us a message on: Decided4Jesus@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by toplinetrtrend: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
heendrix:

This is sheer Nonsense. what wrong do you think military men do other than beating que at Banks or POS. undecided

And besides does that justify them being killed??

See the way you dismis abuse.

If these things matter not to you, then you are no better than a barbarian from the Stone age.

Any soldier that raises his hands to abuse a civilian, may he not die well. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Spandau: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
SLAP44:
Nigerian army are now so useless that they invade southern roads, fighting for checkpoint turfs with navy, airforce and police. Such A Shameless Set Of People.

Can you imagine!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by toplinetrtrend: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
Spandau:

Can you imagine!

Looks like you now see abuse as a norm. That's a cursed life, bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Spandau: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Looks like you now see abuse as a norm. That's a cursed life, bro.

Why are you insulting me niggah? Focus you flaks towards the real abusers in the North. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Naijaprosper: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
I feel bad whenever I read people's negative comments on our soldiers, seeing the terrible sacrifices they make to keep us safe.

My cousin has been shot 3 times in this fight. He is just recovering from a wound inflicted on him by an anti-aircraft bullet that passed through his friend, killing the friend immediately.

They are largely heroes, but if you don't know, you won't value them.

Remove them from the theatre of war, and most of us talking against them would be refugees immediately because of how Boko Haram will overrun our country.

I celebrate every soldier.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Longman8: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ur bravery,gallantry and intrepidity even beyond the call of duty will surely be remembered, Rip bro
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by dwilliams: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Naijaprosper:
I feel bad whenever I read people's negative comments on our soldiers, seeing the terrible sacrifices they make to keep us safe.

My cousin has been shot 3 times in this fight. He is just recovering from a wound inflicted on him by an anti-aircraft bullet that passed through his friend, killing the friend immediately.

They are largely heroes, but if you don't know, you won't value them.

Remove them from the theatre of war, and most of us talking against them would be refugees immediately because of how Boko Haram will overrun our country.

I celebrate every soldier.

Remove them from the frontline.... the war ends, the government is just cashing out, War brings big bucks to their table, what is Bokoharam they can't defeat? We saw how the Chadian army dealt with them in a few weeks, that was when the idiot Buratai had to run to Borno to save face.

The truth is the government is not ready to defeat them and I am sorry for your brother only on the condition that he hasn't oppressed innocent civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by LordOfTheGame: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
When one northern Muslim soldier dies, they will announce and broadcast it all over the internet but when southern soldiers dies even in numbers as a result poor equipment and mobilization and sabotage, they will deny it and claim that no soldier died and then hurriedly bury them in one shallow grave or two and that will be the end of the story. Southern Christian soldiers should resign now and join hands to form a stronger defence force against this invaders from futa jalon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by calcal: 1:00am On Mar 22, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Incomplete news. Wetin kill am

People die everyday, so nothing much

You right, we need to know wetin kill am so as to intensify the process to kill more
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by princeyrichmore: 2:03am On Mar 22, 2021
How much does it cost to get one copy?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by andepower: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
heendrix:

This guy! Do you know this is a social media space? you must be a 'pampee' if a soldier. You are just one of the misfits in my father's job
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by heendrix(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
andepower:

This guy! Do you know this is a social media space? you must be a 'pampee' if a soldier. You are just one of the misfits in my father's job

wtf is my business with this?? Besides, The Basis of ur senseless statement is
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Opotoyiene(f): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
dwilliams:

Guy shut up, the citizens have no love for the military, why would I love the same military that would oppress me for being a civilian tomorrow!

Same military that kills unarmed civilians and protesters dont deserve pity from the same civilians,

We see the military as our enemies because that's what they are!

I have lived in different climes and I have seen how their soldiers are loved and respected because they deserve every ounce of it not like some barbarians in uniform.

Worse career at the moment is the Nigerian army ... you will be hated by civilians who would even relish at your demise, you will be underpaid and probably used as a pawn in the war against the money spewing insurgency, even for barracks superior officers would toss you around, the only gratification you can ever have is oppressing innocent civilians
that's how they'll kill you one day boko haram like you... slowpoke, you'll die a more painful death than he did. I pray bokos locate you and your entire family one day
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Opotoyiene(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
calcal:

You right, we need to know wetin kill am so as to intensify the process to kill more
dead body na your papa n mama u go kill... Boko haram.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by Opotoyiene(f): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Shut up! Pussy!!
your mama pussy not mine
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Mourn As One Of Their Leaders Die Few Months After Celebration by PDJT: 9:01am On Apr 03, 2021
Opotoyiene:
your mama pussy not mine

-Shut up, rotten cunt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Can Not Disqualify Buhari - Jega / Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. / Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.