Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

"Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This (3312 Views)

The Future Is Female!! (pictures) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by KillerBeauty(f): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Mumsy grew up in the village so it took her time to use modern appliances. I used grinding stone to blen pepper and tomatoes every Sunday. The pepper would hot my fingers for the rest of the day.
Nowadays, they have blender, washing machine, even air fryer at home.

Last born is flexing sad

4 Likes

Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by extol1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
LeeSantos:
I won't allow my sister do this. when there are electric machine that can do the work smoothly and faster.

which kind modern slavery is this
did u read the write up
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Magnoliaa(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:
So this Sunday morning, wifey decided to make a small potion of stew for rice but unfortunately nepa would did not give light, so there was no way she could use the blender.
I was about suggesting she go to local grinder when she decided to use the old traditional grinding stone. I was immediately moved with pity considering the fact that she is a nursing mother and seems very exhausted to to breastfeeding throughout the night.
I then decided to help her grind which brought excitement to her face. This now prompt me to ask our "future is female agitators that how many of them has the skill to be relevant in the home cos it's not only taking over the male folks job or over dependent on male folks that's going to make the future female'

I come in peace.

Lmaoo. You want to be entered? Your "come in peace" affix won't stop anyone from coming for you. Firstly, lemme know why you are not the one cooking? You said yourself she's a nursing mom and went through stress in the night, breastfeeding. Yet, she's up in the morning again making food that you eventually got to taking over out of pity because NEPA no gree bring light. You even wan suggest make she go local grinder before.

Whatever you do in your homes are your decisions. Don't use that to come and trivialize the fight for equality or the true meaning of that phrase. So if I cannot use a traditional grinder, I've lost out on contributing meaningfully to my home or on a 'great' skill?
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Steady259(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. You want to be entered? Your "come in peace" affix won't stop anyone from coming for you. Firstly, lemme know why you are not the one cooking? You said yourself she's a nursing mom and went through stress throughout the night breastfeeding. Yet, she's up in the morning again making food that you eventually got to taking over out of pity because NEPA no gree bring light. You even wan suggest make she go local grinder before.

Unfortunately you are not making sense
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Magnoliaa(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
Steady259:

Unfortunately you are not making sense

Of course, I cannot to you. Dragging equality inside grinding stone talk. grin Later they'll call me the trouble-making dragger. Why you dey let your wife stress? I mean, if you do more and beyond for her, you'd brag it here. I asked you some questions. Let's get those out of the way before you come to lecture modern women on the Internet on what they should do and not do.

It's not even as if I don't get what you're saying about being able to do some little things around the house. Fixing bulbs, etc., in case appliances fail.

I am just saying it is a huge downgrading to try to hinge that on equality. Ha!

1 Like

Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Magnoliaa(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
kalu61:
95% of Nigerians reacts to headline that read the content.

However, is being long l saw grinding stone. Up to 7 years now. I used to help my grand mum with it those days to grind pepper. One good thing about the stone is that, even the pepper seed is not spared but most of the time the stuff do jump into my eyes. Why l feared it.

You are a good husband. Forget the future is female shit. It's a consolidation sentence.

1. So in summary, you're not a grinding stone user. Next.

1 Like

Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
LeeSantos:

Don't mind those men insulting you. smiley Age and money no dey determine sense.

JONNYSPUTE:
.... For me I don't see anything wrong in using local stone to grind.
The problem here is that lot of people mostly guys claim to be what they are not

Really?
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by kalu61(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

1. So in summary, you're not a grinding stone user. Next.
You this pink lady grin

I can't wait to have a grinding stone if it will being back childhood memories.

But stop this your future is female madness grin
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Don't mind those men insulting you. smiley Age and money no dey determine sense.

Really?
...Yes nah. The Rich don't brag.
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...Yes nah. The Rich don't brag.

Who said so, lol? I even thought you were speaking generally. As in guys aren't what they claim to be. They deceive, lie, fake, etc., about who/what they are.
Re: "Future Is Female Ladies" Can You Do This by Truthabulabula(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wow
I researched on this.

It's really nice. I'll get one for my wife to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beast Movie 2022(one Of The Best Movies Have Watch Soo Far Dis Year) Add / See What I Decided To Do This Morning (pics) / 40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.