Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,870 members, 7,806,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell (357 Views)

Betking And Ps 4 Game Centre For Sale / Betting Shop Alternative With Fast Withdrawals Even At Midnight / Game Centre + Betting Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nana12: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
2. Two 32inches flatscreen
3.1 fan
4. 1laptop with thermal printer for betting
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator
7. I have 6,tokunbo pad and 9new pad making total of 15,pad

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.
Location is oke Ira Aguda... Along Ajayi road Lagos state

2 Likes

Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 21, 2021
Nana12:
Hello house.. I have a game centre + betting shop to let.. I'm moving to the state so I want to sell everything in the shop to someone that will take over.. With the shop rent to expire in September. These are the equipments in the shop
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

This is a spacious shop that can accommodate lots of people and the shop rent will be due in September
. I also do pos in the shop as well and I make nothing less than 6-7k in a day.. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp at 08186905956.
What about i manage it for you and we share the proceeds, i'm someone you can trust.
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

Alternatively, with the amount you make daily, i should be able to pay the money installmentally within a year, if you are interested, i am ready.
P.s: i am someone you can trust.
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nana12: 1:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
RenerdsMedia:

Alternatively, with the amount you make daily, i should be able to pay the money installmentally within a year, if you are interested, i am ready.
P.s: i am someone you can trust.

The money is needed as a whole not installmentally
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by yazga: 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

Pictures
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nana12: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
yazga:
Pictures
Chat the number up for pictures and video

1 Like

Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by stevencrespo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2021
How much, and which betting company bet9ja, betKing or which one zero eight one three five 506 seven 79 my WhatsApp
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
Nana12:

The money is needed as a whole not installmentally
If you don't need it now, it may be paid in full after a year, with an additional 10% interest.
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nana12: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
stevencrespo:
How much, and which betting company bet9ja, betKing or which one zero eight one three five 506 seven 79 my WhatsApp
You can chat me up on whatsapp my number is on the bc
Re: Game Centre + Betting Shop For Sell by Nana12: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2021
Nana12:
1. Two ps3 slim
3.1 fan
51 monitor
6. Big shelve
6.2.5kv generator

SA

(1) (Reply)

Buying Payoneer Funds At 440 NGN/ USD / Golden Castle Buy Back Plan* / Lands For Sale In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.