Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland (313 Views)

Mysterious People You Have Met In Life. / Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / 15 People You Will Meet At Filling Station During Fuel Crisis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Feddytune: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2021
(1) Trolls
They have no job and they hardly create topics , thier own assignment in life is to jump on topics and blast the OP sometimes I wonder if they get paid .

(2) Private Detective Aka Monitoring spirit

This ones hardly comment but they read every post they are professional in monitoring your posts , but let say u created a thread saying your name is Bola in 2018 and you come up to say you're Tito in 2021 .they will quickly provide a screenshot to remind you that you're Bola not tito. They pride themselves in bursting fake threads . these are the people that become monitoring spirit in real life .

(3). Audio Millionaires

These ones are quick to show off thier money and they drop juicy lavish stories /comments to boost thier dead ego .

They also cause depression to thier gullible followers telling them how they make millions sitting at home doing nothing , don't be surprised if they are bricklayers in real life .,

(4) Lai Muhammads

These ones do nothing than come up with fake stories just for likes and probably to end up on front page .

(5) Memers

They have all types of memes for every post .. and they can't post a comment without attaching a funny meme , Don't be surprised if they are a meme in real life

which one are you ?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Xenry: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2021
Lol, but I can't find myself in the list.

Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Feddytune: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2021
Xenry:
Lol, but I can't find myself in the list.

You're number 5
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Xenry: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2021
Feddytune:

You're number 5
Lol, damn! cheesy
Believe me, I'm a beautiful meme in real life. wink

Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2021
Mention names na
Na my moniker you wan mention...mention am. Have no fear. I must have really hurt you

https://www.nairaland.com/6468698/dating-yahoo-boy-experience

Going by this you're number 1-5....and more
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Lovethaa: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2021
I'm not on this list
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Feddytune: 10:59am On Mar 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Mention names na
Na my moniker you wan mention...mention am. Have no fear. I must have really hurt you

Who are you again ?
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Spending123: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2021
OP complete it six nah cos category no dey here.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by WonderManly(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2021
Make I no lie! My type no dey there ooooooo!
Well...

Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Justkatty(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Mention names na

Uncle you na monitoring spirit because you've been following her post bumber to number.
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Mention names na

lol that thread was really funny.see the way they bursted as fake
Re: 6 Types Of People You Find On Nairaland by Skyfornia(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hahahaha...you for put example of such individuals by stating their moniker

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing! / A Huge Copra We Killed This Night. / Yoruba Nation: Tinubu, Gbaja, Akande, APC Governors Disagree With Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.