Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God (6994 Views)

Ancient Bible Claims Jesus Christ Is Prophet, Not Son Of God / Why Jesus Is Not Son Of God? / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

Read your post:

Preaching to the world was after Christ's death. . . what is contradictory about that?

You claimed that preaching to the world was after his death and you asked for the contradiction therein abi, did he made the statement before his resurrection or after?

Why did he tell them not to go to the gentiles during his time in one verse and told them to preach to the nations in another verse?

Thanks
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ blabs, We have already established that the call to the world was made AFTER Christ's death and resurrection.
you already shot yourself in the foot earlier. The death and resurrection was key . . . prior to His death God was just a God of the jews . . . after the sacrifice, the shedding of His own blood to redeem mankind He became available to all and sundry.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
@Davidylan

You saw my last post, try to attend to it
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2008
babs787:

@Davidylan

You saw my last post, try to attend to it

you mischievous fellow, i already did.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

you mischievous fellow, i already did.

You have been the mischievous guy. Do you remember when I asked you 'who wrote the last chapter of deuteronomy and you said that it was penned down by his subordinates while one of your sisters said it was penned down by Moses. Here we go again, you will always receive knock from me cool

You said that you have answered my question below:

You claimed that preaching to the world was after his death and you asked for the contradiction therein abi, did he made the statement before his resurrection or after?

Why did he tell them not to go to the gentiles during his time in one verse and told them to preach to the nations in another verse?

Can you supply me where you did that?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
babs787:

Can you supply me where you did that?

See post #161
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

I didnt see anything of such there, you can assist by re-posting it here for me

Thanks
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
here was ur question:

babs787:

my answer which u forever failed to see

@ blabs, We have already established that the call to the world was made AFTER Christ's death and resurrection.
you already shot yourself in the foot earlier. The death and resurrection was key . . . prior to His death God was just a God of the jews . . . after the sacrifice, the shedding of His own blood to redeem mankind He became available to all and sundry.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2008
Mohammed NEVER met Christ. He should remain silent about Christ, because he (Mohammed) has nothing to say except he is spinning yarns.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2008
@4Him: Liar! Your entire response, just like the action of paul was build on a sham, a charade, a lie. You should be embarassed and lower your head in shame, this time! As much I think you are a good person, you always fail badly when it comes to religion. Your hatred will never let you speak the truth. Your overzealousness, lying about the role of jesus, based on the fallacies of Paul, stops you from soul searching. Hence it is always very easy for you to cajole us with your lies. Sir, today it ends!

Jesus never gave any instructs about all the lies between you and Paul, which you present above. Now, what is your spin on Mark 12 verse 29 again? And while you are it, whats your spin on Matt 1 Verse 19? And which page is the word, "TRINITY" written before you start developing idea on a none existing wthing/word?

@Imtohep:
Muhammad NEVER met Christ.
Lets apply the same to everyone of the prophets. Especially the Prophets that came after the One that left. For example the Deut verse of "I shall raise them up a prophet, like you from their bretheren." Your statement fails to mean not even so much, except as just writing something down!
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2008
olabowale:

@4Him: Liar! Your entire response, just like the action of paul was build on a sham, a charade, a lie.

where is the lie? It is just not enough to shout.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2008
olabowale:

Lets apply the same to everyone of the prophets. Especially the Prophets that came after the One that left. For example the Deut verse of "I shall raise them up a prophet, like you from their bretheren." Your statement fails to mean not even so much, except as just writing something down!

No way. Muhammad made categorical statements about someone he never met. These statements have been the cause of great division and rivalry. Where on earth did he get his data from Did he invent them
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
IF THERE WAS A SLAVE OF GOD, WHICH THE WHOLE WORLD IS, JESUS WAS IT! TAKE NOTICE OF WHO IS GOD, WHO IS LORD IN THE STATEMENT OF JESUS CLEAR AND LOUD TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, HIS TRIBES MEN! CHECK OUT MARK 12 VERSE 29 'YOUR GOD, AND MY GOD IS BUT ONE LORD!'

yOUR LIE IS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT JESUS COMMANDS THAT THE PREACHING WHICH HE LIMITED TO HIS 12 NATIONS, HIS OWN 'WORLD,' ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAME THE WHOLE WORLD, INCLUDING MY BELOVED COUNTRY OF NIGERIA, AFTER HIS '3 DAYS OF DEATH,' WHICH COULD NEVER IN ANY CALCULATION BE 3 DAYS! THATS YOUR NO 1 LIE. FURTHER, YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT THE APOSTLES WHO WERE WITH JESUS BEFORE HIS ASCENSION TO HEAVEN, DID NOT HEAR THIS, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PREACH BEYOND THE WORLD OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL 12 NATIONS. IT WAS THE ARM WRINGLING OF YOUR DOCTRINE DEVELOPER, PAUL THAT THE IDEA OF THE WHOLE WORLD WAS DEVELOPED! NOW THESE ARE JUST PART OF YOUR LIES IN ARRAYS.

@Imhotep: You did not take my suggestion about applying the same methodology to your supposed attachments of jesus to the Old jewish (Bani Israil) Prophets and their statements.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
olabowale:

IF THERE WAS A SLAVE OF GOD, WHICH THE WHOLE WORLD IS, JESUS WAS IT! TAKE NOTICE OF WHO IS GOD, WHO IS LORD IN THE STATEMENT OF JESUS CLEAR AND LOUD TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL, HIS TRIBES MEN! CHECK OUT MARK 12 VERSE 29 'YOUR GOD, AND MY GOD IS BUT ONE LORD!'

yOUR LIE IS THAT YOU CLAIM THAT JESUS COMMANDS THAT THE PREACHING WHICH HE LIMITED TO HIS 12 NATIONS, HIS OWN 'WORLD,' ALL OF A SUDDEN BECAME THE WHOLE WORLD, INCLUDING MY BELOVED COUNTRY OF NIGERIA, AFTER HIS '3 DAYS OF DEATH,' WHICH COULD NEVER IN ANY CALCULATION BE 3 DAYS! THATS YOUR NO 1 LIE. FURTHER, YOU DID NOT MENTION THAT THE APOSTLES WHO WERE WITH JESUS BEFORE HIS ASCENSION TO HEAVEN, DID NOT HEAR THIS, BECAUSE THEY DID NOT PREACH BEYOND THE WORLD OF THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL 12 NATIONS. IT WAS THE ARM WRINGLING OF YOUR DOCTRINE DEVELOPER, PAUL THAT THE IDEA OF THE WHOLE WORLD WAS DEVELOPED! NOW THESE ARE JUST PART OF YOUR LIES IN ARRAYS.

@Imhotep: You did not take my suggestion about applying the same methodology to your supposed attachments of jesus to the Old jewish (Bani Israil) Prophets and their statements.

You reject the account of witnesseS (who lived with Christ and spoke with Him) written in the gospels, new testament, etc. Fine.

Therefore, you must necessarily reject the stories of Muhammad, HE WAS NOT A WITNESS!!! He forged his own stories. No wonder he spread them by the SWORD.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by whatsup: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2008
u people u get time for wahala. Always trying to analysis the holy books whereas the manifestation of these books depend on the way we live our lives and our belief

MOHAMMED SAID THIS !
JESUS DID THIS!

WHEN WILL UR STORY BE TOLD

These two men of God were on these earth before and they accomplish what we will never acheive becose they came for a purpose and they acomplished their Goal.

EVERYONE HAS A PURPOSE ON THESE EARTH SO PLS LET US TRY AND DISCOVER OURSELF AND LEAVE THE REST TO ALLAH
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2008
@Imhotep;
Therefore, you must necessarily reject the stories of Muhammad, HE WAS NOT A WITNESS!!! He forged his own stories. No wonder he spread them by the SWORD.
Am from Yorubaland in Nigeria. When did the sword come to it? My father was frommIjebu Ode, Ogun State, who fell on the sword before Ijebu Ode became a Muslim city?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

I wonder when you will be truthful at least to yourself.

here was your question:

Quote from: babs787 on Today at 05:11:29 PM

I noticed that you left my question but to be writing irrelevant story. This is my question again:

When you provide your answer, then we will go into the real meaning of 'all the nations'
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2008
@imhotep

You reject the account of witnesseS (who lived with Christ and spoke with Him) written in the gospels, new testament, etc. Fine.

Do you have any proof that they really witness Jesus' ministry and who did the witnessing?

Note; My coming post will be on the authorship of the four Gospels
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by chibaby5(f): 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
4Him:

abeg ma brother, told them jareehh, lol. wat is all this sef. dnt worry i deh behind u yeh?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by babs787(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2008
@davidylan

I bumped on this while looking for the thread I asked Pilgrim question on the miraculous sign of Jonah, can you please help me locate that thread?

That would only be true if it satisfies two conditions:
1. that Christ at any point did indicate that He was a light only for as long as He remained physically on earth as a man.

Did Jesus not make the above statement?

Matthew 28: 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

What do you understand by 'all nations' and you should be aware that we have 'all the nations' in some versions.

Does 'all the nations' mean all the world? Proof please
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by 4Him(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2008
babs787:

What do you understand by 'all nations' and you should be aware that we have 'all the nations' in some versions.

Does 'all the nations' mean all the world? Proof please

Acts 1: 6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

Clearly Christ makes a difference between Jerusalem, ALL Judea, ALL Samaria (all 3 were ancient jewish lands) AND unto the uttermost parts of the earth.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2008
@4Him: Weak presentation; Jesus did not declare anything about the whole world, in his gospel (I know that his gospel is lost, but what we have in the Bible are renditions of 4 people, separate and different from him, from within this people, we even see a second string person, who was never a contemporary of jesus, the same was paul was never Jesus contemporay), yet he had to wait till the "Act of the Apostles," to provide something so essential to your religion? Where is Trinity in the Act of the Apostles, since you do not have it in the 4 Gospels?

David, I submit to you that Jesus (as), never said anything about Trinity and about preaching to the Gentiles, you 'yeth!' Thats Yeddish for you! Go ask a Jew. I bet you never seen one before, yet fighting for them.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by olabowale(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
@4Him: Read this below from Surah saff:
The Good News of `Isa about Our Prophet and that His Name is Ahmad
Allah said;
﴿وَإِذْ قَالَ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ يبَنِى إِسْرَءِيلَ إِنِّى رَسُولُ اللَّهِ إِلَيْكُم مُّصَدِّقاً لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَىَّ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَمُبَشِّراً بِرَسُولٍ يَأْتِى مِن بَعْدِى اسْمُهُ أَحْمَدُ﴾

(And when `Isa, son of Maryam, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Tawrah before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.'') `Isa said, "The Tawrah conveyed the glad tidings of my coming, and my coming confirms the truth of the Tawrah. I convey the glad tidings of the Prophet who will come after me. He is the unlettered, Makkan, Arab Prophet and Messenger, Ahmad.'' `Isa, peace be upon him, is the last and final Messenger from among the Children of Israel. He remained among the Children of Israel for a while, conveying the good news of the coming of Muhammad, whose name is also Ahmad, the Last and Final Prophet and Messenger. After Muhammad, there will be no prophethood or Messengers. How admirable the Hadith is that Al-Bukhari collected in his Sahih from Jubayr bin Mut`im, who said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah say,

«إِنَّ لِي أَسْمَاءً: أَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، وَأَنَا أَحْمَدُ، وَأَنَا الْمَاحِي الَّذِي يَمْحُو اللهُ بِهِ الْكُفْرَ،وَأَنَا الْحَاشِرُ الَّذِي يُحْشَرُ النَّاسُ عَلَى قَدَمَيَّ، وَأَنَا الْعَاقِب»

(I have names. I am Muhammad and Ahmad. I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate disbelief. I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, with the people being resurrected Hereafter. I am also Al-`Aqib (i.e., there will be no Prophet after me).'') Also Muslim collected this Hadith from Az-Zuhri from Jubayr. Muhammad bin Ishaq recorded that Khalid bin Ma`dan said that some Companions of Allah's Messenger said, "O Allah's Messenger! Tell us about yourself.'' He said,

«دَعْوَةُ أَبِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَبُشْرَى عِيسَى، وَرَأَتْ أُمِّي حِينَ حَمَلَتْ بِي كَأَنَّهُ خَرَجَ مِنْها نُورٌ أَضَاءَتْ لَهُ قُصُورُ بُصْرَى مِنْ أَرْضِ الشَّام»

(I am the (result of the) invocation made to Allah from my father Ibrahim and the good news `Isa delivered. When my mother was pregnant with me, she had a dream in which she saw a light emanating from her that radiated the palaces of Busra in Ash-Sham.'' This Hadith has a good chain of narration that is supported by other similar narrations. Imam Ahmad recorded that Al-`Irbad bin Sariyah said, "The Messenger of Allah said,

«إِنِّي عِنْدَ اللهِ لَخَاتَمُ النَّبِيِّينَ، وَإِنَّ آدَمَ لَمُنْجَدِلٌ فِي طِينَتِهِ، وَسَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِأَوَّلِ ذَلِكَ: دَعْوَةُ أَبِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَبِشَارَةُ عِيسَى بِي، وَرُؤْيَا أُمِّي الَّتِي رَأَتْ، وَكَذَلِكَ أُمَّهَاتُ النَّبِيِّينَ يَرَيْن»

(I was written with Allah as the Last and Final of the Prophet, even when Adam was still clay. I will tell of the first good news announcing my advent, the (result of the) invocation to Allah made from my father Ibrahim, the good news `Isa conveyed, and the dream that my mother saw. The mothers of all Prophets see similar dreams.'') Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Umamah said, "I said, `O Allah's Messenger! What was the first good news of your coming' He said,

«دَعْوَةُ أَبِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ، وَبُشْرَى عِيسَى، وَرَأَتْ أُمِّي أَنَّهُ يَخْرُجُ مِنْهَا نُورٌ أَضَاءَتْ لَهُ قُصُورُ الشَّام»

(The (result of the) invocation to Allah made from my father Ibrahim and the good news `Isa conveyed. My mother saw a light emanating from her that filled the palaces of Ash- Sham in a dream.)'' Imam Ahmad recorded that `Abdullah bin Mas`ud said that the Messenger of Allah sent eighty men, including `Abdullah bin Mas`ud, Ja`far bin Abi Talib, `Abdullah bin `Urfutah, `Uthman bin Maz`un, Abu Musa, and others, to An-Najashi. The Quraysh sent `Amr bin Al-`As and `Umarah bin Al-Walid with a gift for An-Najashi. When they, `Amr and `Umarah, came to An-Najashi, they prostrated before him and stood to his right and left. `Amr and `Umarah said, "Some of our cousins migrated to your land; they have abandoned us and our religion.'' An-Najashi said, "Where are they'' They said, "They are in your land, so send for them,'' so An-Najashi summoned the Muslims. Ja`far said to the Muslims, "I will be your speaker today.'' So, the Muslims followed Ja`far and when he entered on the king he did not prostrate after greeting him. They said to Ja`far, "Why do you not prostrate before the king'' Ja`far said, "We only prostrate for Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored.'' They said, "Why'' He said, "Allah has sent a Messenger to us from Him, who ordered us not to prostrate to anyone except Allah, the Exalted and Most Honored. He also ordered to perform prayer and give charity.'' `Amr bin Al-`As said, "They contradict your creed about `Isa, son of Maryam.'' The king asked, "What do you say about `Isa and his mother Maryam'' Ja`far said, "We only say what Allah said about him, that he is Allah's Word, a soul created by Allah and sent down to the honorable virgin who was not touched by a man nor bearing children before.'' An-Najashi lifted a straw of wood and said, "O Ethiopians, monks and priests! By Allah, what they say about `Isa is no more than what we say about him, not even a difference that equals this straw. You are welcomed among us, and greetings to him who sent you. I bear witness that he is Allah's Messenger whom we read about in the Injil. He is the Prophet who `Isa, son of Maryam, foretold the good news about his advent. Live wherever you wish. By Allah, had I not been entrusted with the responsibilities of kingship, I would have gone to him, so that I could be honored by carrying his slippers and his water for ablution.'' The king ordered that the gifts of the idolators be returned to them. `Abdullah bin Mas`ud soon returned and later on participated in the battle of Badr. He said that when the Prophet received the news that An-Najashi died, he invoked Allah to forgive him. Allah said,

﴿فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُم بِالْبَيِّنَـتِ قَالُواْ هَـذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ﴾

(But when he came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic.'') this refers to Ahmad, who was anticipated, in accordance with the early Scriptures and early generations, according to Ibn Jurayj and Ibn Jarir. When the Prophet appeared bringing clear signs, the disbelievers and rejecters said,

﴿هَـذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ﴾
(This is plain magic)
﴿وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَى عَلَى اللَّهِ الْكَذِبَ وَهُوَ يُدْعَى إِلَى الإِسْلاَمِ وَاللَّهُ لاَ يَهْدِى الْقَوْمَ الظَّـلِمِينَ - يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُواْ نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَـفِرُونَ - هُوَ الَّذِى أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ ﴾

(7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allah, while he is being invited to Islam And Allah guides not the people who are wrongdoers.) (8. They intend to put out the Light of Allah with their mouths. But Allah will bring His Light to perfection even though the disbelievers hate (it).) (9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to make it victorious over all religions even though idolators hate (it).)

Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
babs787:

@imhotep

Do you have any proof that they really witness Jesus' ministry and who did the witnessing?

Good question, we should also doubt Muhammad's account of Christ. He must have simply made them up to suite his fancies.

If we must doubt the  witnesses, we must also doubt authors of fables/fiction that contradict the witnesses that we doubt.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
olabowale:

@Imhotep; Am from Yorubaland in Nigeria. When did the sword come to it? My father was frommIjebu Ode, Ogun State, who fell on the sword before Ijebu Ode became a Muslim city?
You have started diverting the thread. Let me repeat my post, without the part about the sword:

Therefore, you must necessarily reject the stories of Muhammad, HE WAS NOT A WITNESS!!! He forged his own stories.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Logical(m): 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2008
I am loving this. Quran is a forgery of the Bible. According to wikipedia Forgery is the process of making or adapting objects or documents, with the intent to deceive.

Alright @imhotep, do you mind providing a few examples. Reference to both books would be appreciated. there is a substance to this? Who knows?
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2008
Logical:

I am loving this. Quran is a forgery of the Bible. According to wikipedia Forgery is the process of making or adapting objects or documents, with the intent to deceive.

Alright @imhotep, do you mind providing a few examples. Reference to both books would be appreciated. there is a substance to this? Who knows?
I did not say that the Quran is a forgery of the Bible.

I am only asking why Mohammed's stories about Christ (Isa) should be believed. He never met Christ or spoke with him.
Where did he get his stories from??
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by buzzgonz(m): 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
What a Dump Thread, i guess the poster must be a moslem 4 saying such a trash!.
moslem brothers in the house please back off  angry Our Jesus is not slave  
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Logical(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
imhotep:

Therefore, you must necessarily reject the stories of Muhammad, HE WAS NOT A WITNESS!!! He forged his own stories.

Ah perhaps I read it wrongly? What did you mean. Kindly explain.
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by MCUsman(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
Aproko thank you, you posted the best comment in this entire segment. Pilgrims, Denex & Dios were all dragging their asses around baseless issues that are non existence. .I write not to praise your exceptional skills but to advice you on just one. By birth a Muslim is emotionally reactive to his religion, Nigeria Muslim on the other hand are slightly explosive to any thing they consider blasphemy to Islam and our noble Prophet.
What I am saying in effect is that, we should edit and choose topics posted on this forum using language consider offensive is primeval and an indication that some of the people you are dealing with are bunch of lay off. Imagine phrase calling Prophet Mohammed & Jesus “evil” “stupid”. No! No!! No!!!. Even if you are faithless, respect other people belief. Afterall this forum is meant for believers not paganistic or pugilistic views of yeye freethinker or what they call themselves. A new segment should be created where they can exhibit their theoretical and scientifically bullshit. Sorry I lost control
Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2008
Let me re-word the earlier post:
imhotep:

Muslims reject the account of witnesses (Matthew, Mark, John, Peter, etc who lived with Christ and spoke with Him) written in the gospels, new testament, etc. They are free to do this.

Now, they must  necessarily reject the stories  Muhammad wrote about Christ. MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A WITNESS!!! He never saw Christ, nor speak with Him.  He must have forged his own stories according to his fancy.

The account of an authentic witness is always stronger than that of a yarn spinner.

Re: Jesus Is A Slave & Not Son Of God by Logical(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2008
@imhotep
Quite a valid argument now but not strong because most of the writers of the bible never met Jesus.

John in the early-mid 2nd century.
Mark, the earliest of the gospels, is dated to 70 AD.
Liberal scholars date John (the latest of the gospels) to 125 AD

And yes, with the standards you put we can't trust either. Muhammed or the writers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. / Shocking! Recorded Voice Tape of TB Joshua Bribing Journalists To tell Lies! / Living Faith, Winners Pastor Shot In The Head As He He Was Entering The Church!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.