Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) (55542 Views)

Yahoo Boys Running Mad In The Street Of Enugu Now / Here Are Videos That Are NOT From The Xenophobic Attacks / The Truth About Yahoo Boys Using The Panties Of Ladies For Rituals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Pyhonist: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
iamehmakute:

Are you for real sir, or youre just kidding.

I'm not kidding my brother. It's no joke.

First you can only visit me spiritually with aid of demons or angels if God allows you.

But physically, all you need is my address.

Note I'm not into spiritual business but I can share what I have heard and seen with like minds and those who are willing to learn beyond the physical.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2021
If it's not real, don't pray to be one of them.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Probz(m): 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2021
illicit:

I will....

But I don't want to say it to the public here

There are personal reasons, u can call me

Digits?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by emsco91(m): 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2021
a boy ran mad in my school...
he kept screaming daddy I'll not kill you again ..
he also went to the extend of calling the dad but the Mum pick ....
he said "Mummy tell daddy I'll not kill him again"

to my own understanding...
I think he was ask to bring his and he later agreed then he taught about and decided hr cant anymore ....

he has known their secret and he can't. go scot free ...it either you join or die or mad

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by iamehmakute(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Pyhonist:

First you can only visit me spiritually with aid of demons or angels if God allows you.

Note I'm not into spiritual business but I can share what I have heard and seen with like minds and those who are willing to learn beyond the physical.

I really don't mind being engaged in what you've heard and seen, good thing is you're not into spiritual business. How do I connect with you

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Pyhonist: 12:12am On Mar 22, 2021
I can see a lot misconceptions about weed on this thread.

Please allow me to tell you why people go insane due to intake of weed.

First weed is created to make human spiritually conscious at different level depending on the level of intake and how it works with your spirit.

Weed does not damage human brain oh. In fact God created it so human can put it to good use.

Somebody who's is spiritually amateur cannot take weed in excess, else, you will see what your brain cannot comprehend and once evil demons notice your weaknesses, they will use it to thier advantage.

In summary, when a waek or amateur human spirit takes excess weed, he will be conscious of metaphysical beings both good and evil.

There will be weak connection between the weed taker and his body. So the spirit due to its weakness might be subject to manipulation of the metaphysical beings

If unlucky, he will be locked down or imprisoned spiritually and prevented from going back to his body. Demons take over the empty body.

The way of humans is different from that of demons especially the evil ones. So, they will use the body in a funny manner and people in the physical world will think the human being is crazy not knowing he's no longer in that body.

Spiritual intervention will set the imprisoned human free and will be able to repossess the body. He will go back to using the body the human way and people in the physical world will say he's back to normal.

Spiritual matter is not for the faint hearted and this is for real.

Only those who have been imprisoned and return with help of God will understand what I'm talking about.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by iamehmakute(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

First weed is created to make human spiritually conscious at different level depending on the level of intake and how it works with your spirit.

Weed does not damage human brain oh. In fact God created it so human can put it to good use.

Somebody who's is spiritually amateur cannot take weed in excess, else, you will see what your brain cannot comprehend and once evil demons notice your weaknesses, they will use it to thier advantage.

In summary, when a waek or amateur human spirit takes excess weed, he will be conscious of metaphysical beings both good and evil.

Their will be weak connection between the weed taker and his body. So the spirit due to its weakness might be subject to manipulation of the metaphysical beings

If unlucky, he will be locked down or imprisoned spiritually and prevented from going back to his body. Demons take over the empty body.

The way of humans is different from that demons especially the evil ones. So, they will use the body in a funny manner and people in the physical world will think the human being is crazy not knowing he's no longer in that body.

Spiritual intervention will set the imprisoned human free and will be able to repossess the body. He will go back to using the body the human way and people in the physical world will say he's back to normal.

Only those who have been imprisoned and return with help of God will understand what I'm talking about.

Pls I really want to connect with you, how can they be possible sir
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Pyhonist: 12:26am On Mar 22, 2021
iamehmakute:

I really don't mind being engaged in what you've heard and seen, good thing is you're not into spiritual business. How do I connect with you

Ok. But I will like to learn from your experience too. How do you view spirituality? Have you ever seen a demon or angel?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by iamehmakute(m): 1:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

Ok. But I will like to learn from your experience too. How do you view spirituality? Have you ever seen a demon or angel?
I know there are realms beyond the physical , I have actually seen a demon but I can't say if I've seen an angel. Spirituality to me is personal;What you believe is what you get. I've tried reading books about the spiritual, I notice it's pricks my interest unlike other topics. Me sef wouldn't mind seeing and understand how this unseen realm operates.

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by 360command: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2021
southniyikaye:
just yesterday, some small small boys in my area went to an alfa to bathe.
They were even stupid enough to paste it on their WhatsApp status..
Some are real while some are skits but believe me, in the nearest future, we will have too many mad youths roaming the street

If you can bathe soap from either an alfa or prophet or pastor or whatever and it worked for you, then believe running mad is very real
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Gobdddd(m): 5:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Like the first picture you shared happend in Owerri, exactly at Cherubim junction by Wetheral Rd.

It was a prank.

The same MC did such a prank around November last year at Douglas rd

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by jubianose(m): 5:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

Wow, Bros I can see that you are spiritually inclined and has experiences. But because you say that you can share what you have seen and heard with people of like minds that why I'm supplying this link to you.

You can share with us CHRISTIANS your experiences be on this thread and we'll be happy to hear from you. You can quote me when you share it as well. Although someone has drop the link here before, but I am dropping the link again. God bless you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

2 Likes

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by mayorola(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2021
U guys doubt jazz?

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Probz:

Digits?
0 7 0 6 4 5 5 0 3 5 8
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Cooldiipo(m): 6:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Do you need powerbank to power your laptop?

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by JoffreyBeroth(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2021
I’ve been a victim of this kind of situation before. The first time I smoked Colorado. Most of these videos you see online are results of excessive drug abuse and nothing spiritual

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by nasoeb: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2021
Firstnebo:

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?

(Wow! We made it to FrontPage! E dey sweet o)

Seems very clearly that you are seriously considering joining this yahoo yahoo plus business, that's why you are verifying very well. Go join then you use your head carry am. If anybody die around you, just be rest assured na you them go hold.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

Visit me physically or metaphysical. I'm available for both visits cheesy cheesy cheesy...seriously I'm available for both.

I don't possess such metaphysical energy. I mean physical.

Where do you reside
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
edoairways:

They are real. Wetin I take my eye non be here

Please at your own time, share some of them with us
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2021
nasoeb:

Seems very clearly that you are seriously considering joining this yahoo yahoo plus business, that's why you are verifying very well. Go join then you use your head carry am. If anybody die around you, just be rest assured na you them go hold.

Lol
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2021
JoffreyBeroth:
I’ve been a victim of this kind of situation before. The first time I smoked Colorado. Most of these videos you see online are results of excessive drug abuse and nothing spiritual

I believe many are as a result of drug abuse my dear. Many people don't know how prevalent drug abuse is in this world. And even many more don't know the mental damage drug abuse causes

But how can you be certain that none of them is spiritual? Why, in your opinion, do you think many people are swearing some of them are spiritual?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Do you need powerbank to power your laptop?

Lol. So can't you guys decipher this is a religious question? Why are you even thinking asking questions means wanting to join?
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Firstnebo: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2021
mayorola:
U guys doubt jazz?

Yes
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2021
Lexusgs430:

That somebody is thinking/considering joining the yahoo gang, but is scared of eventually dancing naked, through the market......... cheesy

You just hit the NAIL
You deserve APPLAUSE shocked shocked shocked

The OP stylishly do his research before joining to know his fate lol

Better maintain your Lane and pray God bless your hustle, some madness na for ever ooo

lipsrsealed{JOURNEY OF NO RETURN} lipsrsealed
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by DarkPheonix: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2021
Well I personally know of a guy that ran mad due to involving in fetish stuff (yahoo+) he cut off is own di'ck on the third and died before he could get to the medical centre.
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Yahman1(m): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

There will be weak connection between the weed taker and his body. So the spirit due to its weakness might be subject to manipulation of the metaphysical beings

The way of humans is different from that of demons especially the evil ones. So, they will use the body in a funny manner and people in the physical world will think the human being is crazy not knowing he's no longer in that body.

There is this claim of weed smokers

Having immunity against Witches

And evil spirits

How true is it?

You seem to a have broad knowledge on the subject matter
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by toplinetrtrend: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2021
Firstnebo:

Yes I understand going to Alfa to bathe. They go believing they would receive fortunes. That's understandable, it's their belief

But what I am trying to look more into is the validity of the claim that this their adventure would one day cause some of them to get mad in anyway (or lead to their fortunes). Like how real are those claims? Have any of those claims been clearly confirmed?

(Wow! We made it to FrontPage! E dey sweet o)

These things are real. The consequences may be madness if they fail to obey instructions guiding the rituals
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2021
MightyHand:

You just hit the NAIL
You deserve APPLAUSE shocked shocked shocked

The OP stylishly do his research before joining to know his fate lol

Better maintain your Lane and pray God bless your hustle, some madness na for ever ooo

lipsrsealed{JOURNEY OF NO RETURN} lipsrsealed

Ayam a carpenter.......... cheesy
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Pyhonist: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Yahman1:

There is this claim of weed smokers

Having immunity against Witches

And evil spirits

How true is it?

You seem to a have broad knowledge on the subject matter

Meditations and prayers can give you such immunity under normal circumstances.

Smooking weed alone will not, it will make things worst for you. If you smoke weed to a certain level and you're not physically ok and prayerful, you will be prone to evil forces.

Weed will only open your eyes but prayer will protect you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It's hard to believe myself.. I know weed and drugs can stupefy someone and the excess of weed and those drugs can cause damage to the brain..

But I don't understand the mystery behind those yahoo boys running mad.. it could be caused by too much in take of drugs..

Weed don't make you run mad, don't lie against God's plant
Drug is what makes one loose their mind

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Pyhonist:

Bro thank you for this...I experience similar thing on this I was even seeing myself like being stronger than everybody I saw a lot of spiritual things that day..my friends were surprised holding me I was seeing different things they were not seeing..I started shout in the Name of Jesus before I was delivered..that was on the Eve of Xmas bro, I never experience that in my life since when I started taking Skunk...it was so strange to me
I was just shouting in the compound, telling them the world has come to an End, they should allow me go outside..but they held me put inside the room..I started scattering the room, saying different spiritual things
Then finally I told them to give me a Bible..that was what help me...
ThankGod for my life, I am just thinking what would have happen to me if I was not Strong.

1 Like

Re: Are Videos About Yahoo Boys Running Mad Real? (Photos) by Guyman111: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Xenry:
Imagine someone is somewhere thinking about how he go join this yeye yahoo business, omo you better abort that thought ooo! — It's mission impossible bro!

By the way, make them run mad joor, they deserve am.
sad
that guy don de reason to join. Baba no just try am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Couple Found Dead In Kaduna, Two Weeks After Their Wedding / Kwara 'Mad Man' Caught With N100m Cheque, Condoms, 4 ATM Cards, Politicians Pics / How We Became Members Of Evans Notorious Kidnap Gang” – Gang Members Confess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.