Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

.buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja (1737 Views)

Ijeomas Seafood - Big Bush Snails From Akwa Ibom With Other Seafoods / Fresh Seafoods / Seafoods (crab,prawns,tilapia,shrimps) In ILORIN/OFFA/OYO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
Maki 100% natural food items, i sell pure natural Red palm oil and dried seafoods
My items include
* 100% natural Red palm oil
* Dried stuck fish
* Dried crayfish Big/small
* Dried fish (sweet mangala)
* Dried/fresh Esam
I l sell in large and small quantity, within and outside abuja, any quantity at your request. Delivery attracts extra charges
My location is, Suncity Estate Galadimawa abuja.
Contact me on 08038985978 Maki.
I remain the best in Abuja for now, a trial will convince you, place your orders now.

1 Like

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2021

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
mosdii come get this and do wonders with it
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
mosdii come get this and do wonders with it
LoL, keep the calls coming...

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
marcky:

LoL, keep the calls coming...
dairykidd do you even know how to cook? qtguru we will never see you here unless where Zzor is being scolded and lefulefu come and do justice to this since mosdii is forming what I don't know. But wait ooo why are men suddenly interested in the kitchen? what's their motive?
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
dairykidd do you even know how to cook? qtguru we will never see you here unless where Zzor is being scolded and lefulefu come and do justice to this since mosdii is forming what I don't know. But wait ooo why are men suddenly interested in the kitchen? what's their motive?
Been cooking since secondary school.. me and my step bro take turns when ever the help can't come and on Sundays or when we are in between searching for a new help cos my step mom has a special gift of always having issues with them. And i dey cook when i dey school too. If u as a babe enter my kitchen u must fall for my bed because everything dey there even as a student. So yes I'm no stranger to cooking
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Been cooking since secondary school.. me and my step bro take turns when ever the help can't come and on Sundays or when we are in between searching for a new help cos my step mom has a special gift of always having issues with them. And i dey cook when i dey school too. If u as a babe enter my kitchen u must fall for my bed because everything dey there even as a student. So yes I'm no stranger to cooking
This is good, you ain't a total hardcore afterall,your Benin fiance is actually lucky lol
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
This is good, you ain't a total hardcore afterall,your Benin fiance is actually lucky lol
Lol.. which Benin fiance u dey talk about cheesy
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
dairykidd:

Lol.. which Benin fiance u dey talk about cheesy
Keep pretending, I know more than you think
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by qtguru(m): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

Why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person. I like cooking, I find it fun for me, learnt during NYSC from Food section, I posted some of them on my diary. It is fun it allows me focus on my thoughts when cooking
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
ow. But wait ooo why are men suddenly interested in the kitchen? what's their motive?
If u are a man and u can cook and u happen to be outside naija that is when u will really appreciate being able to cook.Its essential and saves cost cos buying food outside is a drain to ur pocket .So I will this to any guy of today

Pls learn how to cook and don't depend on any woman to cook for u.
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Keep pretending, I know more than you think
Lool.. How can i be in Lagos and my woman in Benin? Ko le werk na? If i no dey see her when ever i want trust me she go by herself run.. I hate distance relationships with passion
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2021
qtguru:

Why are you referring to yourself in 3rd person. I like cooking, I find it fun for me, learnt during NYSC from Food section, I posted some of them on my diary. It is fun it allows me focus on my thoughts when cooking
So you know how to cook too,e shock me ooo

1 Like

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2021
lefulefu:
If u are a man and u can cook and u happen to be outside naija that is when u will really appreciate being able to cook.Its essential and saves cost cos buying food outside is a drain to ur pocket .So I will this to any guy of today

Pls learn how to cook and don't depend on any woman to cook for u.
But men who can cook can be very troublesome, even the ones I thought will not know anything concerning the kitchen have disappointed me
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by qtguru(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
So you know how to cook too,e shock me ooo

Na good or bad thing ?
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
But men who can cook can be very troublesome, even the ones I thought will not know anything concerning the kitchen have disappointed me
trouble some hot? cheesy
By telling u how he likes his food to be prepared?
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
qtguru:

Na good or bad thing ?
Its good sha but you guys that knows how to cook can be very troublesome
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
lefulefu:
trouble some hot? cheesy
By telling u how he likes his food to be prepared?
Exactly and knowing in and out of what and what you didn't add,what you added in excess and all of that but its a plus all the same

1 Like

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by qtguru(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Its good sha but you guys that knows how to cook can be very troublesome

Not me, I just like to cook and see if people enjoy the food. But i'm getting very good sha.
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by qtguru(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Exactly and knowing in and out of what and what you didn't add,what you added in excess and all of that but its a plus all the same

Lol I've met people like this, some will say they don't eat frozen food.
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
qtguru:

Lol I've met people like this, some will say they don't eat frozen food.
They can be very hard to please
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by OROZ(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
This is a welcome development, if its as good as you say, and also what I see in this pictures, coz Abuja doesn't have good red palm oil and seafoods are very expensive.I will give you a try, I miss fresh esam. grin
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
OROZ:
This is a welcome development, if its as good as you say, and also what I see in this pictures, coz Abuja doesn't have good red palm oil and seafoods are very expensive.I will give you a try, I miss fresh esam. grin
Give it a try and you won't be disappointed, you also cook too?
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by OROZ(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Give it a try and you won't be disappointed, you also cook too?
Not really, my wife does it, I just like complete ingredients in my food as a south south man.
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abuja people, good stuffs, is in town, keep the calls coming, place your orders now, any quantity, can be handled.

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Doing good business here in Abuja, keep the orders coming....
Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2021
New arrivals, place your orders, good stocks available. Eat healthy

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
New stocks available, keep the calls coming...

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
Good quality seafoods

1 Like

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
Selling good stuffs

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by marcky: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Just arrived n fresh

Re: .buy Dried Seafoods N Natural Palm Oil Here In Abuja by OROZ(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Madam, has your sweet palm arrived?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burgerstic Vibes! / How To Portion Nigerian Meals For Weight Loss. / Wheat To Make Pap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.