Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Congratulatory Newspaper Adverts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulatory Newspaper Adverts (205 Views)

Fayose Speaks On Congratulatory Message To President Buhari Over Tribunal Victor / Photo Of Sanwo-olu Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jimi Agbaje / President Buhari Receives A Congratulatory Visit From Traditional Rulers Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulatory Newspaper Adverts by NoRetreat(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
The corruption has come to stay in Nigeria permanently and in many subtle but poisonous manner. I was flipping through the pages of Saturday Sun Newspaper and observed that 90 percent of the edition is about birthday wishes of a certain Governor. This is not the first time I had been seeing such congratulatory adverts but my problem is that some MDAs took full page and centre page to congratulate the governor. Now, who pays for those adverts? Of what importance are those adverts ? Does the MDA budget covers such frivolous adverts?

(1) (Reply)

How Dangote Refinery Will Boost Lagos Economy -sanwo-olu / Amotekun Corps Arrest 100 Cows In Ondo. / #Endsars: US Lauds Creation Of Judicial Panels Recommended By Osinbajo-led Coun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.