Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You (2135 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You by traihit: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2021
Humanoid01:

At number 7, do you mean intelligence can be acquired consciously? If yes, why?

I was going to read and pass but had to stop at this.
I don't have the kind of money that'll make you feel really good about yourself now, I don't have the handsomeness that'll wow some ladies and even about dress sense, I haven't achieve the ideals I set for myself. But what is a man if his brain is empty and full of mundane things?

So technically yes, intelligence can be acquired by what and how you read and how you immerse yourself in knowledge, where you go, what you listen to and see on Youtube etc. Basically, you get intelligent by what you engage yourself with in your everyday life.

So for me, I have a certain level of confidence here. The fact that I'm not empty upstairs make me not want to chase girls because I know that not every girl can stand me and the kind of discussions I'll engage them in except the well endowed upstairs.
Re: What Do You Do When You Know You Are Not Handsome And No Girl Wants You by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Oga just dead that talk and make mad money.

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It’s Really Not Easy Keeping Ones Virginity.Value And Adore Us / Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Car (pictures/video) / How I Use Annointing Oil During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.