Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos (70599 Views)

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by spiceadole: 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian husbands and fvcking housemaids is like bread and butter, 5&6 .
They can never disappoint
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Dbarrzx: 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
I might be wrong. Which married man will make advances to his house - help and have the guts to beat her in this manner because she refused? What reason(s) will the married give to his wife that warranted him beating up the Maid in this brutish manner? There is more in this story than what we just read. On the other hand, the man is wicked for brutalizing the Maid.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by nurain150(m): 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
McSquishi:
What is wrong with men? They feel so entitled to the bodies of anyone with a vagina. It is sickening.

I blame society because all I ever see on social media are posts warning women to be good wives or the husband will sleep with the maid as if maid is his property. What about what the maid wants? Why should she be pressured to have sex with anyone, she just wants her job.

Society encourages men to have little morals and no self-control. And they are becoming more criminal, debased, and dangerous to women and society.

And the fact that she is 14... wickedness. A 14 year old should be in school not working as a maid and under the authority of some sick pedophile.
they don start ,let access the situation ,i hope you marry ur self
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by openmine(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
matm:
battery is not good.But let's not 4get d issue of sex allegation could be a frame up.An accused is presumed to be inocenf until proven otherwise.by d court. Remember davies mother who was shouting dt senior school boys were putting their legs into her child's anus.Today findings have proved her wrong.
D court has d final say
True!
However due to our failing institutions like the judiciary, it will be hard for most Nigerians to believe that the girl might get justice from the court....
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by openmine(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
spiceadole:
Nigerian husbands and fvcking housemaids is like bread and butter, 5&6 .
They can never disappoint
Can you prove that all Nigerian husbands Bleep housemaids?
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Quaddafi29: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
While it will be a very bad thing if such truly happened, but be sure you did not only hear from one source.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omodua:

Modify your comment. Not all men have 101% libido towards women. So many are disciplined and morally upright.
ok sir, most or some men which one do u like Mr?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some men are so disgusting. If you can’t hold yourself then look for sex worker who is willing to trade sex for cash. Anyway most (not all) of the girls (women) in Naija now are sex workers (olosho).

Government need to send this man to where he belongs (Jail)

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Ashirioluwa: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Omodua:

Modify your comment. Not all men have 101% libido towards women. So many are disciplined and morally upright.

My libido is 100% towards women but I am disciplined (not morally) because I go for unmarried adult (matured) ones. Love those who can’t get pregnant because I am cheater.

I am praying for healings because I know this act is not good, I am not proud of it. Also because I am not the person who my wife thinks I am. And again this cheating shit is expensive
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
McSquishi:
What is wrong with men? They feel so entitled to the bodies of anyone with a vagina. It is sickening.

I blame society because all I ever see on social media are posts warning women to be good wives or the husband will sleep with the maid as if maid is his property. What about what the maid wants? Why should she be pressured to have sex with anyone, she just wants her job.

Society encourages men to have little morals and no self-control. And they are becoming more criminal, debased, and dangerous to women and society.

And the fact that she is 14... wickedness. A 14 year old should be in school not working as a maid and under the authority of some sick pedophile.

honestly, you've said it all it's a big slap on the face men. Feeling like superior gender up and down.
The sad thing is that i don't that man will be penalize

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by RoyalDiadems: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Offpoint1:
When I become the President such men will be shot dead on National TV and any parents who have less 5 million in their account will be forcefully castrated after 2 kids.
Anyone who can't have monthly income flow of 200k will be forbidden from getting married or having a child.

Very offpoint indeed.

The role of a president is not to play God in people's secular matters. Only a tyrant does that.

If this is your idea of presidency, you will never become president.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Reckyd123:
Including your father? Next time, use "some men" not "men".

Some women are ashawo but not "women". You get the point now

Don’t tell me how to write. I don’t need to write “some” to satisfy those people who have reading comprehension issues.

Take your sensitivities elsewhere. I see men generalize “women” all the time and I’m sure you do as well without correcting them.

Go somewhere, please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Depepper:

honestly, you've said it all it's a big slap on the face men. Feeling like superior gender up and down.

That’s the worst part, he likely won’t because girls/women are not valued at all by society
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Depepper:

That’s the worst part, he likely won’t because girls and women are not valued at all by society
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Are you not the same lot talking about sex everyday putting pressure upon us 'those that are single', talking as if sex is the best thing in the world, of course things like this will happen in Nigeria when that's all you guys talk about

Women are always talking about sex in Nigeria, and men are doing what? Can we stop lying please? Like, really... this laughable. Women are pressuring Nigerian men to be sexually immoral? ha!
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pat081:
you are right but not all men are like that but if you still them together rembemer your dad and ur husband too are in that group

But my dad and brother can read my comment and know I’m not describing their character and they will understand the general point I am making without taking offense. That’s the good thing about them.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by McSquishi(f): 2:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
ShaqFu:
Stop being narrow minded. The act of one man doesn't mean all men are the same. Stop generalizing, it's not healthy for you.

“One man”

Are you going to pretend rape and sexual assault is not very common in Nigeria? Are we going to pretend violence against girls and women is also not very common in Nigeria?

So you understand I was speaking generally, right? Which admits I was not including every single man. But generally Nigeria has a big problem with how it views, treats, values girls and women. I’m sorry to say. And this “one man” is an example of what happens because of that fact.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by onoms4luv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
I'm not sure if this story is true ( abeg I'm against rape 100%)
even lawfully having canal knowledge of a minor is a taboo in my place.

but something is not right here.

abeg make una nor qoute me.
let the court decide.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by GoldHorse(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
The idiott will soon deny it............

An eye for an eye system for good for this kain situation. Dem for just nack am one big kondo for back of head first then ask him questions later

Useless thing!
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
McSquishi:

“One man”

Are you going to pretend rape and sexual assault is not very common in Nigeria? Are we going to pretend violence against girls and women is also not very common in Nigeria?

So you understand I was speaking generally, right? Which admits I was not including every single man. But generally Nigeria has a big problem with how it views, treats, values girls and women. I’m sorry to say. And this “one man” is an example of what happens because of that fact.
Yes one man. Mind you men also get raped. This issue of rape isn't exclusive to women or girls alone. Violence or sexual assault isn't mutually exclusive to women and girls alone.

The violence you speak affects everybody in the polity. Men, women, boys and girls. Stop making it seem like women and girls are the only ones on the receiving end.

I never said you spoke generally. I said stop generalizing. Me saying stop generalizing simply mean you should stop saying men are rapists.

Nigeria generally have this abysmal way of how it treats it's citizens, both men and women, boys and girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Bornboy4: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
Some people in this country out to seek mental evaluation.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by ylaa(f): 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Chai, I am speechless. I love your response

uote author=Zzor post=100081619]Only God knows what He used in making the penis that makes it hard for the carriers to tame,it is well with the little girl[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Offpoint1: 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

Very offpoint indeed.

The role of a president is not to play God in people's secular matters. Only a tyrant does that.

If this is your idea of presidency, you will never become president.
People like you who oppose my ideology will be executed in my basement.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Kindly modify your post and put ""some men"" ..... Abeg not all men are sex nympho
it doesn’t matter if it’s not all men. There are enough men behaving this that all women have to be concerned. Focus on that. Your guilt or defensiveness is not what we are catering to right now. But the safety of women.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Women are disproportionately the victims.
If you cared about sexual violence against males, you wouldn’t only bring it up when women’s abuse is being discussed. You don’t care . You just use it as a distraction from an issue that you hope we stop talking about because it makes you uncomfortable

ShaqFu:
Yes one man. Mind you men also get raped. This issue of rape isn't exclusive to women or girls alone. Violence or sexual assault isn't mutually exclusive to women and girls alone.

The violence you speak affects everybody in the polity. Men, women, boys and girls. Stop making it seem like women and girls are the only ones on the receiving end.

I never said you spoke generally. I said stop generalizing. Me saying stop generalizing simply mean you should stop saying men are rapists.

Nigeria generally have this abysmal way of how it treats it's citizens, both men and women, boys and girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
it doesn’t matter if it’s not all men. There are enough men behaving this that all women have to be concerned. Focus on that. Your guilts of defensiveness is not what we are catering to right now. But the safety of women.

How many men in your family are behaving like this??
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by doxijaw: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
Pervs everywhere.

Create a child line, educate them to report.

Simple.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Dpundict: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
This Badore (bad-area) na so so wicked people full am. I have suffered severally in the hands of landlords without conscience and even heard once that a man impregnated his wife's niece who was 13, aborted it and sent her to village to her poor mum, all to the knowledge of his wife. I left that day feeling bad because the person who told me the story refused to reveal the identity of the couple to me. The person is dead now but it hurts me that girl will never get justice against that man and her supposed aunt to whom she was entrusted as guardian but failed her and rather damaged her.
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
it doesn’t matter if it’s not all men. There are enough men behaving this that all women have to be concerned. Focus on that. Your guilts of defensiveness is not what we are catering to right now. But the safety of women.

How many men in your family are behaving like this
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by ShaqFu: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
Women are disproportionately the victims.
If you cared about sexual violence against males, you wouldn’t only bring it up when women’s abuse is being discussed. You don’t care . You just use it as a distraction from an issue that you hope we stop talking about because it makes you uncomfortable
Like you're in my mind to know what makes me comfortable and what doesn't? Please stop assuming.

I brought it up because some of you women, always make it seem all men are rapists, and prone to all forms of sexual abuse against women.

Is it a wonder when men or little boys get sexually abuse by women, we don't see you and your likes with your only women get abused or women are more abused than men in such threads?

Bottom line, sexual assault or abuse of any kind is wrong, whether it was done by a male or a female, it's still wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by ShaqFu: 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
cococandy:
Imagine this narrow minded response coming from you!.

There are enough men who sexually assault women so by this lopsided logic of yours. Imagine you saying "it doesn't matter if it's not all men".

There are enough men my ass. I'm sure we men should also be concern because there are enough women using Kenya Mata on us just to get their perverse way.

What a way to reason. Tssssk.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

How many men in your family are behaving like this??

typical gaslighting rape apologist.
When the issue is up for discussion,
1) make it about yourself. “But I don’t act that way”. Like your feelings are more important here.

2) when that doesn’t work in making the discussion go away, try to shame the participants so that they will feel shame and then consequently stop talking about it.
“Maybe you’ve been raped before” “maybe it’s your family members that are involved”. undecided

And so what if all members of my family behave that way? Does that not put me in a better position to talk about it? You rapists and rape apologists need to do better.

The focus is not your feelings . The focus is on women’s safety. GTFOH with your “not all men” BS.
If no man in your family or my family has ever sexually harassed or assaulted someone, I bet you some woman in your family and mine has been harassed or assaulted. It’s not ghosts doing it. You guys just refuse to listen. You simply don’t care.

It’s people like you and those who try to end the conversation when it comes up that are responsible for this menace.Do better. Rape apologist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos. / Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.