Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,413 members, 7,781,195 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos (70567 Views)

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2021
Modified: You so right.

I could remember when i was growing up, had our housemaid that refused to sleep me(i later learnt, she was in a serious relationship with our neighbour a secondary sec boy).

I never for once laid hands on her, infact we became good friends to the extent she could confide in me more than my sisters.

With time she started introducing her friends to me, to cut it short. Under her, i had the highest number of secondary School girls(ss2 and 3). They would flock around, some would even leave her in school and come to my house asking if she was at home. I once told her that I SURRENDER! She laughed.

Ironically, we never had sex and she stayed with us for 8years till we relocated and left town.

She NEVER ONCE WAS RUDE OR INSOLENT TO ME EVEN THOUGH I WAS SLEEPING WITH HER FRIENDS, SHE INTRODUCED TO ME. SHE STILL GAVE ME MAXIMUM RESPECT. I LOVED HER AS A BROTHER AND MISS HER. WONT ASK FOR BETTER HOUSE GIRL.

WE WERE 5 AND 6. cry

quote author=AsherAmari post=100092827]Shameless man. They can't handle rejection. Imagine the kind of torture he gave this little girl just because she rejected him.

He should be dealt with. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by Omodua(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok sir, most or some men which one do u like Mr?
I am not a womanizer. I hardly think about women,talk less aggressive sexism. So,my libido is zero percent!
Re: Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos by EmekaA125(m): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
FrLukas:
A 14-year old girl shouldn't be a househelp, but should be in school.

Shame on Nigeria that has normalized the abnormal.
Calabar people and househelp work na 5 & 6. Always doing househelp and gateman work despite being an oil state. No plans for their citizens. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Runs Yahoo Academy In Abuja Arrested With 16 Trainees (Pictures) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos) / Lady Pushed Out Of Moving Bus After Rejecting To Have Sex With 3 Boys In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.