Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) (61976 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Nathaniel Samuel: Failed Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel Being Interviewed / The KENPOLY Suicide Graduate Was A Choir Director In Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Yankee101: 3:16am On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
The future is female

Lolzzzz!!
Savagery!!!
I thought you guys were supporting them not mocking them when you say that!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 22, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Slay queens of e republic, from the look of her face, she is a product of baby factory, of Madam K, drinking spot, AKA minister of women affairs, Biafra e republic.
You are actually a lunatic but don't know
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by oneTIMEman(m): 4:13am On Mar 22, 2021
One innocent man will go and marry this cursed girl lerra...God help us
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Okoroawusa: 4:18am On Mar 22, 2021
BlesE:
It's unfortunate people no longer have fear even in house of God
When people get fear of God before?

Make una no dey whine us with this una God abeg
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by rajiedreez: 4:23am On Mar 22, 2021
Warris this
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by ShootThemAll(m): 4:27am On Mar 22, 2021
See how stupid and gullible you all are. Your pastor can prophesy for winners in elections, who your future wife and husband will be but has to use CCTV to know who stole a phone in his church! angry grin. Africans and their mumu...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 4:30am On Mar 22, 2021
[quote author=farem post=100091031][/quote] good one
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by BOSMANARIS(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
are no security in the church?

Security go dey secure inside church or supposed to be searching every souls passing through the gate.

It happened in the church, such wasn't expected
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by BOSMANARIS(m): 4:56am On Mar 22, 2021
ShootThemAll:
See how stupid and gullible you all are. Your pastor can prophesy for winners in elections, who your future wife and husband will be but has to use CCTV to know who stole a phone in his church! angry grin. Africans and their mumu...

Must you type.

Are you trying to justify her act?

CCTV weren't installed because of hwr but because of situations like that.

Do you know if the owner of the phone has been accusing another person wrongly already?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by mozona(m): 4:59am On Mar 22, 2021
iphone wahala
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Segunowolabi: 5:14am On Mar 22, 2021
morning all, I need a CCTV camera in my apartment, may I know d cost and range pls
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by sam564: 5:22am On Mar 22, 2021
dollytino4real:
are no security in the church?
wich security again? no be security catch her so? cctv is also security sir
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by nsiba: 5:23am On Mar 22, 2021
BOSMANARIS:

Must you type.

Are you trying to justify her act?

CCTV weren't installed because of hwr but because of situations like that.

Do you know if the owner of the phone has been accusing another person wrongly already?

What situations?

You mean to say that this nonsense can take place inside the shrines of our ancestors?
Mr Man if your pastor cannot see the thief in his prophecy or in a vision, beta leave that place and come join ur ancestors worship

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by JABB(m): 5:50am On Mar 22, 2021
Which wan be mummy wey that one they shout for phone.... cheesy
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
The future is female
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18am On Mar 22, 2021
Draslo:
The babe sef fit dey Nairaland dey form Amazonian Queen. "I work for my money, I don't need men" grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2021
WalkerMichael:
I'm tempted to use The Future is FEMALE
grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2021
Xenry:
Looks like the Front-page is filled with only bad news tonight. sad

Well, what a man can do, a woman can do better—the future is female indeed.
The future is zzor
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
The future is female

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by baysan(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Segunowolabi:
morning all, I need a CCTV camera in my apartment, may I know d cost and range pls
Good day Sir
I can Install it for you.
Chat me up on WhatsApp 0805650 7669
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by ambr055i: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Them don they call Igho thief before. Who see her would think she can't steal pen. Never judge people with their looks, unfortunately they do everyday. If something gets missing na the ugliest boy them go suspect.
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
It's not stealing, it's her father's house....

Hmm....true, but is it her father’s phone? grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by illicit(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2021
olisaEze:

Hmm....true, but is it her father’s phone? grin grin

cheesy

She borrowed it nah, and if she failed to return it, her father will replace it for the kind owner

cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
lordmayor2013:
Mommy mommy, don't bother. It's not him

Meaning, someone else has already been accused. May God direct our paths.. Many are in cell today for what they know nothing about

Amen in Jesus mighty name. May God direct oue path. True talk. Some people pre judge (prejudice) others because of their look gender race etc. It is well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by uuzba(m): 7:00am On Mar 22, 2021
BlesE:
It's unfortunate people no longer have fear even in house of God
When you turned the house of God into business zone how will they have any fear again?
Pastor spending money on his own lavish lifestyle,
Preaching ONLY about money, Speaking positive only on those who bring money to the church and shaming those who have no money.
Who caused it?
All of you that supported it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2021
After listening to the sermon she still maintain her criminal act. Pastor pls save ur energy after preaching look at the outcome of it.
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by lukeyboy246: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2021
just look at her
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Babafash(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Females are embarrassing us too much this day. Want to be a big gal by fire by force
Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
It's not stealing, it's her father's house....
Just like the garden of Eden.. right..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) by semyman: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2021
The shepherd and the sheep are all in for the booty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / Lion Kills A 14-Year-Old Schoolboy In Benin Republic's Private Zoo (Graphic Phot / US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.