Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) (67776 Views)

Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Abia Native Doctor: I Don't Believe In Forgiveness, I Pay Bad With Bad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Metrix147: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Youths of Amaekpu Ohafia in Ohafia LGA area of Abia state have nabbed popular native doctors in the community allegedly performing fetish rituals with panties, Bras, pictures, slippers, and other wears in the thick of a forest in the area.

A youth leader who gave his name as Honourable Kalu Mba Kalu a.k.a Mallam K in a chat with ABN TV on Sunday said one of the native doctors, Udensi Ikah had bought land from an Amaekpu man in the middle of the forest where he erected his shrine, While the second native doctor is a native of Amaekpu Ohafia.

Honourable Kalu also told ABN TV that items such as clothes, and materials used in writing people's names which were nailed to the tree were also discovered.

The youths allegedly compelled the native doctors to lose some of the items and pictures nailed to the tree in the forest while efforts are ongoing to dismantle the rest of the shrine.

While the owners of the pictures were identified, it is not certain who the owners of the pants, footwear, and clothes are.

The native doctors are assisting with an investigation on what their activities in the forest are.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/03/youths-nab-popular-native-doctors-with-panties-bras-and-pictures-in-abia-forest-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Metrix147: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2021
More photos

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
shocked

Nawa oh! Finally, Buhari's shock is shocked..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
All those nailed footwears and tied clothes should be un-nailed and untied, then after that, the witch doctor needs to be thoroughly beaten, I mean, people need to mend his character..

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Please be careful when dismantling the shrine e get y

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
undecided serioiously other countries they use their juju advance humanity, while Nigeria dey use their own destroy people
PS: to those quoting me undecided Google is your friend

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by karzyharsky(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
We move
Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by slawormiir: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Africans and mumuness

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by iykofias(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Using old rickety panties to generate money, what a way to recycle our waste

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abia Again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Xenry: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Now my shock is re-shocked sad, I was just coming out from a very shocking thread.
Anyways, Nigeria is like one crazy man in the jungle, just keep expecting the unexpected anytime, any day! sad

7 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
I just nod my head when some come people says deteriorating statement about the native doctor. We just fear what we don't understand.

There's no difference between the foreign religion and this native doctor. The difference is just packaging.

If he had build a big chapel and stunting disco light and arranging those items is a clean show glass, we will all go there and worship seeking for lost miracle

22 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
All those nailed footwears and tied clothes should be un-nailed and untied, then after that, the witch doctor needs to be thoroughly beaten, I mean, people need to mend his character..
Beaten for what exactly.... What was his offence

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by zolajpower: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Hongkog(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
q
Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Prussian: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Look at those dolls, those are the destinies of many Abians tied there and some of them are on Nairaland. That is why no matter how despicable Abia is, some spiritually caged animals will still attack you. They are under spiritual bondage.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Professorcplus:

Wicked man spotted

You go wicked pass this native doctor undecided

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by merits(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Africa with all this ideology of myth.if maybe all babalawo can put the same energy for making juju to invent something meaningful we should have, have some of them in Guinness book of record.

11 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Mattswaggz: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Chaii,,, African why!!!??
Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by wwwihy: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Skull miners from the East of the Niger

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
RRodwave:
Please be careful when dismantling the shrine e get y
Nothing special. All I see here are costume for Nollywood movies. Fear not

8 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
African gods are wicked, dirty and callous.

Rather than make its citizen become useful, it turns them useless.
Any where it is worshipped is malodorous and dirty.
Its adherents are wicked and only think negatively.
They are also drunkards and and chase after people destiny tirelessly.
African leaders who worship them daily are looters and keep their followers in perpetual poverty.

Even pastors who visit African gods at night but comes out to preach in day time are also wicked and ritualistic.

There is surely a reason I accepted Jesus into my life.
And for those of you who call Christianity Oyibo religion, Its a shame how myopic you can be.
Anyway, if I assume your stand, then there is surely a reason to worship Oyibo God.
At least I can comfortably say that I worship a non smelly God. tongue
At least I worship the God of a people who love themselves

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Wicked man spotted

You go wicked pass this native doctor undecided
Your madness is like zea world... extraordinary every day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Tillatalk: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Professorcplus:

for tying people's destinies

5 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by brosom(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright.... Africans and mumuness
damn nigger wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Jesus Christ, see people destiny wey dem don tie down. All those ladies wey dey leave their pants for their bf house should be careful o

2 Likes

Re: Abia Native Doctors With Panties, Pictures In Forest Caught By Youths (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
I loose every family tied in Jesus name.

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzi's Old Tweets About Rape Emerge Online / Ugandan Babe Stabs Nigerian Boyfriend Over Sex (Graphic Photos) / Police Officer Cuts Wife's Leg Over Cold Meal In Lagos (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.