Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? (28057 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / Will You Dump Your Bae If Or When They Lose Their Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2021
Shey ogbadun bayi?
TitanzStudio:
Radarada
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Trutherme: 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
efficiencie:

Which prayers? The lady is already ravaged by the randy he goat. Now the mother would have to pray that the daughter gets married on time or else the 1m sinkhole could easily become a 1km volcano crater before she gets married and the many randy he goats who would have contributed to creating the 1km wide crater can always continue their operation even after the lady is married leaving her with high chances of committing paternity fraud...

I believe in God and I believe in prayer but I wonder what kind of prayer the mother was praying that a sexual predator finalized his mission right under her nose!

Did the randy he-goat leave a mark on her after the entire relationship? If you meet the girl tomorrow, how are you going to know what happened between her and the guy? Act like you may have a girl in your life and that is assuming you are not gay. You don't have to be nasty and type away your life with those derogatory language of yours.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Maski87: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
I caught her with my dad
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Olajiiree(f): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2021
SirMichael1:
But... But... But you're not fine na.
Lol.... Okay oo but everybody can't be fine naw.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Olajiiree(f): 12:47am On Mar 24, 2021
Kelvin3476:
THANK U GOD FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYER
����
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SirMichael1: 1:33am On Mar 24, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Maybe u should read my post again, I only acted broke, even at that she never lacked anything she ask I get it for her. I acted broke it's my own way of knowing who genuinely cares but what happens to informing me first before taking such a life changing decision, what if she had died, then her family will come for me not knowing I didn't send her to do what she did. And let me add that am not broke, I wasn't desperate for a baby either. What you do is not as important as intension behind it. Next time, read to understand first before commenting.
You're just rumbling like thunder and you therefore aren't making sense. Did you accept the baby, yes or no? No!

You acted broke because you don't want the child and you want her not to bank on any financial assistance if she decides to keep the child. You're a selfish, inconsederate narcissit! You're now blaming her for aborting. What would you have her do when you want no part in the pregnancy? Keep it and take care of your child herself. You're so disgustingly full of yourself. It was better that the relationship ended cause you'll never add any value to that dame's life.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Venom442: 1:54am On Mar 24, 2021
Olajiiree:
Am a football fan and don't worry am not a United Fan but a Man City. So my dear rejoice because God don answer ur prayer

with your Arrogant hole

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TUNECHI86: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2021
I like you joor you are fine in my eyes.. let’s connect
Olajiiree:
Lol.... Okay oo but everybody can't be fine naw.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Maybe u should read my post again, I only acted broke, even at that she never lacked anything she ask I get it for her. I acted broke it's my own way of knowing who genuinely cares but what happens to informing me first before taking such a life changing decision, what if she had died, then her family will come for me not knowing I didn't send her to do what she did. And let me add that am not broke, I wasn't desperate for a baby either. What you do is not as important as intension behind it. Next time, read to understand first before commenting.
Pls just shut up! So a lady got pregnant and you still acting broke? Pele ooo actor, as per emeka ike. You are wicked man! If she knew you got her, she wouldn't have removed the pregnancy. Wo may we not meet evil assholes like you in our lives abeg. Acting broke ki you there

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by khengxlei(m): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2021
de feeling just died cry

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by khengxlei(m): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2021
grin de feeling just died cry
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by khengxlei(m): 2:13am On Mar 24, 2021
Queenlovely:
There was this stupid guy I met on a dating site. he had all the qualifications, he was tall, sharply dressed, sweet tongued,

He was muscular and a gym freak, with bulging muscle.
But he was scared of rodents in the house.

A man that is afraid of everything even his shadow. a woman in man's skin. ordinary tiny rat and he was screaming for his dear life.
sweet lie grin
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:19am On Mar 24, 2021
SirMichael1:
You're just rumbling like thunder and you therefore aren't making sense. Did you accept the baby, yes or no? No!

You acted broke because you don't want the child and you want her not to bank on any financial assistance if she decides to keep the child. You're a selfish, inconsederate narcissit! You're now blaming her for aborting. What would you have her do when you want no part in the pregnancy? Keep it and take care of your child herself. You're so disgustingly full of yourself. It was better that the relationship ended cause you'll never add any value to that dame's life.
Are u minding the human being!? Very wicked SOB. Why act broke when there's pregnancy already involved.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 2:30am On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:

Well, most times a guy is carried away by sympathy. In my case, I wasn't blinded by love, but my desire to be a "good person and be responsible" made me fall for the tricks.
In your case, she was simply misguided by her mom. Some dont understand that not all parents are wise. The mom should have called you asking about when you intend marrying d lady. Simple.

Many mothers hinder their daughters sha

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Kennyfancy(m): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:
He wasn't ambitious and seemed quite derogatory about women.
Really
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Kennyfancy(m): 3:04am On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:
Babe aborted our pregnancy after forcing me to accept it.

I was living well, I and my cousin rented and apartment in Abuja and were enjoying life of a single guy.
This particular lady was just an accidental encounter. She came to visit her friend who was my neighbour then. Well, one thing led to another, we became an item. She took in and I begged for days for her to abort, she refused. Told her friends who came and pleaded that we keep.

I couldn't keep her in the same house with my cousin, had to get a new apartment to give her privacy and my cousin space. We moved in and I was beginning to have the feelings of a "daddy". She traveled to Kaduna to visit her mom and from what I learnt, her mom convinced her to abort, that I had not done anything "for her head".

Babe aborted there in Kaduna, returned to me without saying a word. Started falling sick and I was spending money. Doctor finally told me we lost the pregnancy, she had ask the doctor to not reveal that it was an abortion.

I took her home, showed her love and took leave from work to take of my "sick" woman. I guess she was wrapped up with guilt and in her attempt for closure, she confessed to have done abortion.

I just acted cool. Told her I had to return to work, then I suggested she goes to her mom and spent some time to recover. Still gave her cash to take her. The moment she left, I sent her a text never to return. I told I would kill her if I ever see her. Changed my locks and all that. I was demoralised. I guess that formed part of my plans to leave Naija. I didn't see her till I travelled out. This was in 2017.
you are a strong man

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by GideonOluwatobi(m): 4:10am On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
Where will I even start, anywhere let me cut it short.
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

Pls don't tell me am wicked, is just that I don't deal with Broke men

You need a job

Yeye

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by wizod(m): 6:09am On Mar 24, 2021
she sleeps around like a dog
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Dyonne: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2021
BigSarah:
He wanted me to put out fires angry

He doesn’t watch football cry

He hates George Carlin

He Is an Extreme Extrovert undecided

I like George Carlin. One of the best to ever do stand ups.

You have great taste.

I have a great number of his HBO shows (even from when he was younger).
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by wizod(m): 6:12am On Mar 24, 2021
Onyi22:
cheesy grin
Where will I even start, anywhere let me cut it short.
I dump his useless broke ass because he couldn't meet up with my financial standard.
He's tall, handsome,with well -bulit body, but his pocket was very dry as Dry Gin, so I dump the idiot for good

Pls don't tell me am wicked, is just that I don't deal with Broke men
then what was your contribution in d relationship if not sex. Don't be parasitic in nature. Look for a good job ok
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
In your case, she was simply misguided by her mom. Some dont understand that not all parents are wise. The mom should have called you asking about when you intend marrying d lady. Simple.

Many mothers hinder their daughters sha

The mom thought she was looking out for her daughter.
I guess she just didn't want her to embarrass the family like her older siblings. To be fair, they had high hopes in her, as only her seemed like one who would "do well" among somewhat wayward siblings.

The family is very bleeped up! What her dad did is a story for another day and a full topic on it's own.

But the babe fine and get good heart, that was my undoing! cheesy
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2021
Kennyfancy:
you are a strong man

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks man!
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by ikenna930(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2021
Na so my babe come my house dy sleep o.. My mind just tell me guy read that babe messages. I carry aunty Nokia torch read both inbox and sent box. Na so she type I REALLY LOVE YOU send one guy. Immediately she see me dy read her phone see as she jump ..come carry her phone. As nigga wey I be ..I told her I never even see anything she collect her phone. Me I just dy smile. I enter kitchen cook first come out. Come ask her again can you help me with your phone again ..she said oya take. I went straight to her sent box..she don wipe everything. I jokingly asked ..babe this one u deleted all the messages you sent me. Aunty said she doesn't like keeping them.
The message no too pain me. Na how she take blow the lie still the smile.

I tell am aunty enjoy your new catch..no try come bk my house again. Na so we end.

Fear women

7 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by naheem8307(m): 7:35am On Mar 24, 2021
Kpetus too wide for my liking and materialistic at the same time...Imagine making it mandatory on me that I must put her on the payroll after marriage... Do I look like an enterprise she is supposed gonna be working for ?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2021
sthecy:
He’s got a maddd mouth odour
no dentist?
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2021
SirMichael1:

Maybe we should go over what he said together, shouldn't we? I guess you were reading while being half asleep at mid-night according to the timestamp on your comment.

I had a similar experience January this year, babe took in for me in December during d Xmas time, told me in january she missed her period and by February she aborted my baby without informing me, later claimed her period returned miraculously. I was rooster sure she was pregnant cos we had sex during her ovulation for more than 5 days she was with me all through. The signs where there, she was so bitter about d whole missed period thing that no day passes we don't quarrel and fight on the telephone. After aborting the baby without informing me, madam denied ever getting pregnant.

1. She aborted a baby without telling him.
2. A baby is owned by 2 people, a man & a woman. Do you even realize this?
3. She lied about ever getting pregnant.
4. If she was confident she did the right thing, then why did she lie?
5. She tried to initiate a comeback again after taking a long sabbatical leave from the relationship.

At least you are not a baby, if you cannot still understand with the way I helped you break it into ABC, then there is no redemption for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:

The mom thought she was looking out for her daughter.
I guess she just didn't want her to embarrass the family like her older siblings. To be fair, they had high hopes in her, as only her seemed like one who would "do well" among somewhat wayward siblings.

The family is very bleeped up! What her dad did is a story for another day and a full topic on it's own.

But the babe fine and get good heart, that was my undoing! cheesy
If the love was there, u could have simply stayed and marry her. Another baby would definitely happen. Had to find beauty and good heart these days.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by efficiencie(m): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2021
Trutherme:

Did the randy he-goat leave a mark on her after the entire relationship? If you meet the girl tomorrow, how are you going to know what happened between her and the guy? Act like you may have a girl in your life and that is assuming you are not gay. You don't have to be nasty and type away your life with those derogatory language of yours.

Well we ultimately get to know...when the news of paternity fraud, cheating and all manner of sexual infidelity starts to leak from every corner we will get to know. Which set of women complain about their men not satisfying them? Is it not this crop of women who have spent a good time of their life turning their button hole into a crater? When they spend a decade receiving tubers of yam they will now marry a man with sausage roll and start complaining that their husbands cannot satisfy them...so in the end we get to know about their past lives by the tales that their relationships or marriages tell...and by the way lady I don't know why you are so pained. I hope you have not been vandalized by a randy he-goat. By the grace of God I have a woman and I met her complete. She had her tamper-proof intact unlike the leaking holes that parade our streets looking for whom to swallow. When will ladies learn to protect the sanctity of their sexuality? They sell their pride naively to fools, vandals, miscreants and maniacs and expect to get married to a perfect man with no flaws...what trash!
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

Maybe we should go over what he said together, shouldn't we? I guess you were reading while being half asleep at mid-night according to the timestamp on your comment.

1. She aborted a baby without telling him.
2. A baby is owned by 2 people, a man & a woman. Do you even realize this?
3. She lied about ever getting pregnant.
4. If she was confident she did the right thing, then why did she lie?
5. She tried to initiate a comeback again after taking a long sabbatical leave from the relationship.

At least you are not a baby, if you cannot still understand with the way I helped you break it into ABC, then there is no redemption for you.
So y arguing with d lady that he's broke? Stop encouraging bad behavior.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
If the love was there, u could have simply stayed and marry her. Another baby would definitely happen. Had to find beauty and good heart these days.

You get mind I swear.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most of my friends still feel that I was too nice to her, after finding out the truth, that I shouldn't have given her a dime. And you dey talk say I for stay marry her. You get mind babe.

On a more serious note, it was obvious she valued her mom's opinion more than my efforts, that alone was enough turn off for me. It meant I would've married both she and her mother.
I would never be liberated from such bondage. She saw my commitment and effort to make her feel alright, yet, succumb to her mom's "advice". She was 24 at the time, is that a kid? She had been on her own from age 19. Ran away from home because, hmmm, I been no wan talk am, but she alleged that her dad was sexually abusive to her. That's why I said, my commitment to her was borne out of pity not love. But with the expectations of the child, I was secretly in love. It could be love for the child or both, but I was at peace and expectant.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
So y arguing with d lady that he's broke? Stop encouraging bad behavior.

I mean if you had been aborted without your Dad's notice, I'm not sure you'd be here replying my comment.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by ezekuche(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2021
women full everywhere but wives are scarce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.