Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why Did You Dump Your Ex? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? (28061 Views)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / 3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / Will You Dump Your Bae If Or When They Lose Their Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Slimsly100(f): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2021
pansophist:
She suffering from a Princess syndrome.

Feeling too special, like every man should feel lucky because she is dating him, only her point of view matters, want to be admired, pampered, and treated like a goddess. Have a false sense of high worth just cause she is a young and attractive woman. She have high taste she can't afford herself, sees me as a success object, spent her time mostly on social media, the mirror and just an superficial idiot.

What she brought to the table was her ego, delusion and a big basket to reap where she didn't sow. Only time she ever apologised in the two months we dated was when I told her it was over. I pity her next boyfriend in advance.

Chai!!!!! Omo!!! This one le gidi gaannnnn!!!
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JovialJune(f): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2021
RedAlert08:

would you accept it after you've brushed u, and had the lemon bla bla bla lol?

No, i do not like breakfast in bed.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:

You get mind I swear.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most of my friends still feel that I was too nice to her, after finding out the truth, that I shouldn't have given her a dime. And you dey talk say I for stay marry her. You get mind babe.

On a more serious note, it was obvious she valued her mom's opinion more than my efforts, that alone was enough turn off for me. It meant I would've married both she and her mother.
I would never be liberated from such bondage. She saw my commitment and effort to make her feel alright, yet, succumb to her mom's "advice". She was 24 at the time, is that a kid? She had been on her own from age 19. Ran away from home because, hmmm, I been no wan talk am, but she alleged that her dad was sexually abusive to her. That's why I said, my commitment to her was borne out of pity not love. But with the expectations of the child, I was secretly in love. It could be love for the child or both, but I was at peace and expectant.
Her village people strong. How can she even hold her mom's word to heart that allowed such nonsense happen to her as a kid?

I still dont understand how a father can molest their own kids oo. Anyways i get you. You did well.

So do you have kids now?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

I mean if you had been aborted without your Dad's notice, I'm not sure you'd be here replying my comment.
He accepted my pregnancy without yapping off or arguing with my mom. He simply did what a responsible man would do. Instead of claiming to be broke. Fvck off

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by PhilipReigns(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Pls just shut up! So a lady got pregnant and you still acting broke? Pele ooo actor, as per emeka ike. You are wicked man! If she knew you got her, she wouldn't have removed the pregnancy. Wo may we not meet evil assholes like you in our lives abeg. Acting broke ki you there
Lol
Who is this please?
Anyways, I don't have any explanations for feminists my dear, I thought you and ur kinds said love is all that matters in relationship and marriage, how come money is now d most sort after commodity? hypocrites! and ur anger shows how frustrated you are as a person. I don't need to shower curses on you cos you are already Cursed. Illiterate! you can't comprehend a simple passage. Where did I mention that she even admitted she was pregnant before, she said she missed her period, madam ignorance, and I knew it was pregnancy judging from how she was depressed over her missed period, she never even admitted she was pregnant in the first instance so what's so difficult for you empty skul to comprehend? Is it not when someone admit she's pregnant for u that u begin to make plans for her and the baby's welfare, be there waiting and looking for guys that's will come to catapot u and ur wretched family away from poverty, don't focus on making urself useful, Ngozi okonjo Iweala is a female like you. I know alot of ladies who earns a living and are doing well for themselves here in my street alone. They are here, all them feminists who attack smart guys that knows in and out of their games and fake love prephesy. No woman can use my head, if u genuinely care I will know, if u acting up, I will know and beat u to ur game. I repeat, no woman can outsmart me, not u, not ur kind nor any of ur entire generation unborn....sluts in regular girl's uniform, Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by pryme(m): 11:00am On Mar 24, 2021
Because she thinks Jerry is the good guy while Tom is the bad guy.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 11:03am On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Her village people strong. How can she even hold her mom's word to heart that allowed such nonsense happen to her as a kid?

I still dont understand how a father can molest their own kids oo. Anyways i get you. You did well.

So do you have kids now?

No kids of my own, yet, but I have two boys I take care of here: 13 and 15 years old. They think that I help them, but in truth, they help feel like family.
Very stubborn boys but I love them.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Olajiiree(f): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
TUNECHI86:
I like you joor you are fine in my eyes.. let’s connect
Thanks dear...... Will like that.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Lol
Who is this please?
Anyways, I don't have any explanations for feminists my dear, I thought you and ur kinds said love is all that matters in relationship and marriage, how come money is now d most sort after commodity? hypocrites! and ur anger shows how frustrated you are as a person. I don't need to shower curses on you cos you are already Cursed. Illiterate! you can't comprehend a simple passage. Where did I mention that she even admitted she was pregnant before, she said she missed her period, madam ignorance, and I knew it was pregnancy judging from how she was depressed over her missed period, she never even admitted she was pregnant in the first instance so what's so difficult for you empty skul to comprehend? Is it not when someone admit she's pregnant for u that u begin to make plans for her and the baby's welfare, be there waiting and looking for guys that's will come to catapot u and ur wretched family away from poverty, don't focus on making urself useful, Ngozi okonjo Iweala is a female like you. I know alot of ladies who earns a living and are doing well for themselves here in my street alone. They are here, all them feminists who attack smart guys that knows in and out of their games and fake love prephesy. No woman can use my head, if u genuinely care I will know, if u acting up, I will know and beat u to ur game. I repeat, no woman can outsmart me, not u, not ur kind nor any of ur entire generation unborn....sluts in regular girl's uniform, Idiot!
Guy u have a vile soul. A lady speaks up she's a feminist abi?

So a man knows a woman's body more than she abi? I blame ladies who allow money cloud their sense of pride sha
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:

No kids of my own, yet, but I have two boys I take care of here: 13 and 15 years old. They think that I help them, but in truth, they help feel like family.
Very stubborn boys but I love them.
It's never too late, we can start now and in 9months time we go see result
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
He accepted my pregnancy without yapping off or arguing with my mom. He simply did what a responsible man would do. Instead of claiming to be broke. Fvck off

Is that what your Dad told you himself or you are just assuming?

Besides, I'm sure your Dad married in the 80s, most men were probably broke then.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

Is that what your Dad told you himself or you are just assuming?

Besides, I'm sure your Dad married in the 80s, most men were probably broke then.
Broke but with a sense of responsibility. Their fathers raised them to be men and know their roles. Unlike now that fathers have no time for their kids hence the sissified males yapping about lil things
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Loveknitting: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2021
NACE13:
She was going through that "hoe phase" thing, and I knew her time with me was up. I went on ghost mode.
She called to know why I suddenly stopped calling and texting. I told her that, I understand you are in that phase of life that you just want to explore and I have nothing against you. But who are we kidding, this will never work between us.

She's very pretty and full of herself, and me, I'm good looking and proud ( I never apologise if I'm not wrong).

"Good looking and proud" wow.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by TUNECHI86: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
Give me ya number then
Olajiiree:
Thanks dear...... Will like that.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2021
JovialJune:

No, i do not like breakfast in bed.

can I contact you sometime? I'm kinda blown away by your wits.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by idahme(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
ackifemmy:
Went away with my 2 kids because I reduced execive spending due to covid 19..

just like that, baffling.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by idahme(m): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2021
netmillionaires:
I didn't dump her, she dumped me. She cheated not once, not twice. When she thought she had got a big guy, she dumped me. The guy later dumped her and when she tried to get back with me, I dumped her.

hahahahaha, my rib. Dumping competition, "the last dumper is the best dumper"
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by idahme(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2021
JovialJune:

I did, but when the love disappears at one point, and you both were never friends, better to move on than hold on to nothing.

If u guys were married at that point would it mean you will just divorce him asap as u did ghost him? less I forget the term "love disappears " does it mean eurotic feelings for the opposite sex? if yes that's not what love is.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by PhilipReigns(m): 2:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
SirMichael1:
You're just rumbling like thunder and you therefore aren't making sense. Did you accept the baby, yes or no? No!

You acted broke because you don't want the child and you want her not to bank on any financial assistance if she decides to keep the child. You're a selfish, inconsederate narcissit! You're now blaming her for aborting. What would you have her do when you want no part in the pregnancy? Keep it and take care of your child herself. You're so disgustingly full of yourself. It was better that the relationship ended cause you'll never add any value to that dame's life.
You talk like a child, reading your comments alone I can tell ur age, and it's obvious u re still a teenager who doesn't have any experience with women. see how childish everything u are saying appears. Let's assume you were in my position,u would applaud her decision of aborting a life she can't create? without thinking twice nor informing u that's responsible? Wow it's funny how abortion has become so legal in the minds of Nigerian youths, this should be d last time I will be answering you cos am a very busy person, she didn't admit getting pregnant for me, maybe she wasn't even sure am responsible who knows, i know these ladies aren't loyal. She didn't admit anything even after d missed period, that proves that's she's used to abortion plus she doesn't love me enough to keep a baby for me simple! No-one is saying I wasn't ready to support her financially and otherwise, I am not a baby myself, I know pregnancy comes with responsibilities. Anyways u are a guy, u can choose to sacrifice urself for Nigerian girls and their manipulative ways in an attempt of being called a nice guy for all I care. Let them continue to use u to catapult themselves to greater heights and later dump ur ass and still blame u for it. One of my aunties who is also a woman once told me that whenever u want to know if a lady loves u, tell her to keep a pregnancy for you. Records ur observations thereafter. Well, Each man with his principles, am very proud of myself and my ways of handling ladies, it has always worked for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by JeffDWalter: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
It's never too late, we can start now and in 9months time we go see result
You're so impossible!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We're more than a thousand km apart. Unless you'd like me to send my Liquid in a cup to you for artificial fertilization, because I no ready go Nigeria now. Buhari carry us over 2.5, so far, the scores be 1:0 so time still far!
Nod if you understand sport bet.
grin cheesy angry cheesy wink wink
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by PhilipReigns(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Guy u have a vile soul. A lady speaks up she's a feminist abi?

So a man knows a woman's body more than she abi? I blame ladies who allow money cloud their sense of pride sha
Scrolling thru your previous post, I can see you have a habit of verbally attacking gentlemen. No wonder you ended up a single mother, feeding your bastard kids with men's sweat. Ashawo!!
You and ur other feminists don't want the responsibility that comes with kids yet u people cant simply insist on the use of condom. Do you know how many ladies who have openly admitted to me that they don't enjoy sex with condoms? so what should they expect from unprotected sex. You Swine!

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2021
PhilipReigns:

Scrolling thru your previous post, I can see you have a habit of verbally attacking gentlemen. No wonder you ended up a single mother, feeding your bastard kids with men's sweat. Ashawo!!
You and ur other feminists don't want the responsibility that comes with kids yet u people cant simply insist on the use of condom. Do you know how many ladies who have openly admitted to me that they don't enjoy sex with condoms? so what should they expect from unprotected sex. You Swine!
men sweat? Did i indicate i was handicapped or incapable of providing for my own? What even gave u the idea that i am a single mother mr Philip? Love the fact i got you all worked up that you actually took ya time to go through my posts.

To if dem dey count gentlemen, you sef go raise hand? Nigga puhlese. Street urchin, we know them. A lil bit of ego pinch and they show their true nature. Kitikpa gwagbuo gi there.

Abi no be your mate for this same tread accepted his pregnancy and all? Ode de form broke. You cant take responsibility but can fvck without condom okwaya? Onye ara.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2021
JeffDWalter:

You're so impossible!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We're more than a thousand km apart. Unless you'd like me to send my Liquid in a cup to you for artificial fertilization, because I no ready go Nigeria now. Buhari carry us over 2.5, so far, the scores be 1:0 so time still far!
Nod if you understand sport bet.
grin cheesy angry cheesy wink wink
I do understand. Don't worry his time shall pass and Nigeria will become better again
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by bolagabriella: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

Maybe we should go over what he said together, shouldn't we? I guess you were reading while being half asleep at mid-night according to the timestamp on your comment.

1. She aborted a baby without telling him.
2. A baby is owned by 2 people, a man & a woman. Do you even realize this?
3. She lied about ever getting pregnant.
4. If she was confident she did the right thing, then why did she lie?
5. She tried to initiate a comeback again after taking a long sabbatical leave from the relationship.

At least you are not a baby, if you cannot still understand with the way I helped you break it into ABC, then there is no redemption for you.

I swear sometimes i feel like people just see what they want to see when they read stuffs. I mean she knew the guy financial status before she started dating him and opening her legs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by PhilipReigns(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2021
truthsayer009:

Maybe we should go over what he said together, shouldn't we? I guess you were reading while being half asleep at mid-night according to the timestamp on your comment.

1. She aborted a baby without telling him.
2. A baby is owned by 2 people, a man & a woman. Do you even realize this?
3. She lied about ever getting pregnant.
4. If she was confident she did the right thing, then why did she lie?
5. She tried to initiate a comeback again after taking a long sabbatical leave from the relationship.

At least you are not a baby, if you cannot still understand with the way I helped you break it into ABC, then there is no redemption for you.
God bless you abundantly
At least, there are still some of us here who can understand the entire act without going through it themselves. Well, like a phone battery, every one has different brain capacity. hence, you really can't blame some peeps for their inability to comprehend. My brother, you re an intelligent person, no flatteries!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by Gentle0wavez: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Pls just shut up! So a lady got pregnant and you still acting broke? Pele ooo actor, as per emeka ike. You are wicked man! If she knew you got her, she wouldn't have removed the pregnancy. Wo may we not meet evil assholes like you in our lives abeg. Acting broke ki you there

True what you said but the lady is not innocent too, why did she try to return when she heard he is from an OKAY family. Both are not innocent sha I must say
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
Gentle0wavez:

True what you said but the lady is not innocent too, why did she try to return when she heard he is from an OKAY family. Both are not innocent sha I must say
His ego would like to think she wanted to return cos of money
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2021
zedegit:

Ambitious,? Are you ambitious, yourself?

One wonders why men die fast.
I'd like to think I am, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
MENTORCH:

To be worth atleast 1m dollars and become a CEO of a business in less than 5years, currently worth 250000 dollars at 33.

Good for you grin
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2021
Kennyfancy:
Really
Yes. I've moved on now though, thankfully.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by MENTORCH(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2021
GirlsDoItBetter:

Good for you grin

Thanks. Will you be in Lagos around June, so we can meet up baby.
Re: Why Did You Dump Your Ex? by GirlsDoItBetter(f): 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2021
MENTORCH:

Thanks. Will you be in Lagos around June, so we can meet up baby.
Will we be meeting up though? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Wants To Propose To Her Before Traveling Abroad, Please Advise. / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.