Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,488 members, 7,781,466 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:52 PM

Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano (1472 Views)

Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by RocketHarbalTea: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Unknown Gunmen: We Have Received Massive Police, Army, Navy And DSS Deployment - Gov. Obiano

Following recent spike in attacks on police and other security personnel in Anambra state by unknown Gunmen, Gov Willie Obiano today addressed the state on measures by the state government to bring the situation under control.

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by chatinent: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
The Unknown gunmen are Nnamdi Kanu's terrorist group.

Let me emphatically state that any attacks on security personnel in Anambra is a direct attack on the State itself and will be resisted with our greatest might. Those who attack us are obviiously intent on distorting the peace and security we have enjoyed in Anambra State in the past seven years and we will not allow that.

This is exactly Nnamdi Kanu's motive, to remove peace from Anambra state while his own state is at peace.

Suddenly and overnight, once peaceful state is gradually turning to anarchy just because Kanu and his evil gangs has plans to usurp the peace we are currently enjoying....

Only fools will allow a stranger set his house on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by UsmanFodio: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some group of terrorists are about to meet God, i pity them children

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by wwwihy: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2021
IPOB BANDITS..... grin angry angry grin angry grin
Why not call them by the normal name...Igbo Bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by warripekin(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
Obiano still don't understand. Reach out to the youths and make peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by wwwihy: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2021
[[s]quote author=warripekin post=100088612]Obiano still don't understand. Reach out to the youths and make peace. [/quote][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
warripekin:
Obiano still don't understand. Reach out to the youths and make peace.

Here is peaceful.

Kanu should take his destruction back to Abia state.

He will ruin himself not here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by tit(f): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
The wages of sin is Death
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by IduNaOba: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yet them hammer mgbakwu?
He he he
Even your village people are fans of UGM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Brimstone77: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This is exactly Nnamdi Kanu's motive, to remove peace from Anambra state while his own state is at peace.

Suddenly and overnight, once peaceful state is gradually turning to anarchy just because Kanu and his evil gangs has plans to usurp the peace we are currently enjoying....

hope you said same thing when ipob members protesting were massacred in nkpo? When massob members were killed and dumped in ezu river,when a young boy was killed in because he was on the field playing ball during lock down,when a young boy was killed by the police because he out to buy what to eat during lock down....if truly you are Igbo and you made this comment I pray before this month end you or someone so dearly to you (relative) will be a victim of a police accidental discharge...but if you're not Igbo but only trying to catch cruise then I pray that something worse than fulani massacre will befall you entire house hold!!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
hope you said same thing when ipob members protesting were massacred in nkpo? When massob members were killed and dumped in ezu river,when a young boy was killed in because he was on the field playing ball during lock down,when a young boy was killed by the police because he out to buy what to eat during lock down....if truly you are Igbo and you made this comment I pray before this month end you or someone so dearly to you (relative) will be a victim of a police accidental discharge...but if you're not Igbo but only trying to catch cruise then I pray that something worse than fulani massacre will befall you entire house hold!!!

I now see u are an ipob member, a terrorist organisation.
Continue hailing them soon una go come to wail online

ndi ala...killling innocent citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Idiko1: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Here is peaceful.

Kanu should take his destruction back to Abia state.

He will ruin himself not here.

I guess only a dumbass fool can self incriminate.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Idiko1: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=100088541]The Unknown gunmen are Nnamdi Kanu's terrorist group.

Only fools will allow a stranger set his house on fire.[/
quote]

Only a fool can term Nigeria a peaceful country.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:

what about Fulani herdsmen, carrying AK47, raping and murdering people in thousands

You no dey everly dey with your brain, no wonder, you too dey yan yanma-yanma

Mtcheeeeeew

These people received by Obiano should face the rightful people or they will see anyhow if them do anyhow!!!

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Brimstone77: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

just say amen to that prayer and stop yaning okpata....mind You I'm not a member of ipob...just a concerned Igbo man and a born Biafran...
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by alfasexy: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Talk is cheap.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
just say amen to that prayer and stop yaning okpata....mind You I'm not a member of ipob...just a concerned Igbo man and a born Biafran...

Ana akogheli.

I am a Nigerian. Jide yur online biafra
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Monogamy: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2021
Best way to go.

No room for miscreants in Anambra state.. I trust Obiano

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nigeriabiafra82: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Who will lead the protest against kanu
Cos obiano is in panick mode
We will deal with him once he misstep
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
Amen ! Amen !! So shall it be
Mother nature has answered your prayers ,enough with that guy

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

impostor Julius what did u say when they were killed ? Nothing , rather you switched ur afonja monikker to mock at their dead corpse , what goes around comes around , like Amaka la hot said.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by capitalzero: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

what about Fulani herdsmen, carrying AK47, raping and murdering people in thousands

You no dey everly dey with your brain, no wonder, you too dey yan yanma-yanma

Mtcheeeeeew

These people received by Obiano should face the rightful people or they will see anyhow if them do anyhow!!!

Juliusmalema would not complain about his people atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Brimstone77:
He disent need Amen to that , because karma has said amen already grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ana akogheli.

I am a Nigerian. Jide yur online biafra
hahahahaahahahaha grin grin u are no longer Igbo ba?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Mysticwebb: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Those deployed are also human. If they start extorting motorists on the road, they might encounter same challenge. If only those killing our security personnel can look for another way to solve whatever is their problem instead of killings it would have been better.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
hahahahaahahahaha grin grin u are no longer Igbo ba?

Being igbo has nothing to do with biafra. If you believe you are biafra online then fine.

others don't believe so... period.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
impostor Julius what did u say when they were killed ? Nothing , rather you switched ur afonja monikker to mock at their dead corpse , what goes around comes around , like Amaka la hot said.

Too earlier to spare time for Ipob lunatics...

so next
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Being igbo has nothing to do with biafra. If you believe you are biafra online then fine.

others don't believe so... period.
But y did u claim you are a Nigerian instead of igbo when u know the guy placed a curse on you ? grin grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
But y did u claim you are a Nigerian instead of igbo when u know the guy placed a curse on you ? grin grin grin

As I said earlier I don't have time for Ipob lunatics..

Believe what your head can carry...I don't care.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Adaibeku(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Too earlier to spare time for Ipob lunatics...

so next
Mess with me and regret it cos you dont wanna know abou me!
Re: Unknown Gunmen: We 've Receivd Massive Police,army, Navy& DSS Deploymnt - Obiano by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Adaibeku:
Mess with me and regret it cos you dont wanna know abou me!

Useless Rants.

Meanwhile Too early to spare time for Ipob lunatics...

so next

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / "Your Threats Have No Basis In Law" - CLS To FG / IPOB Protest Live In White House Washington D.C. United States Of America VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.