Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Find Out The Share Holders Of A Company. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Find Out The Share Holders Of A Company. (297 Views)

How To Make Money In The Share Market / Can The Board Of Directors Fire The Owner Of A Company? / 4 Deadly Reasons Why Beginners Fail In The Share Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Out The Share Holders Of A Company. by pulsa(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2021
Hello all if you have the CAC document of a company and want to find out the current share holders of the company and the shares distribution, how will you go about it?
Re: How To Find Out The Share Holders Of A Company. by SavageResponse(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
pulsa:
Hello all if you have the CAC document of a company and want to find out the current share holders of the company and the shares distribution, how will you go about it?

Check the last pages of the Articles of Association you will see the share allocation stated there. It will usually be in a table which has a listing of the directors of the company

1 Like

Re: How To Find Out The Share Holders Of A Company. by pulsa(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2021
SavageResponse:

Check the last pages of the Articles of Association you will see the share allocation stated there. It will usually be in a table which has a listing of the directors of the company
Thanks, I went to the cac site and downloaded it.
I forgot to state that I had misplaced the cac document, and I just had the numbers.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Huge And Free / Make Money Online: Why You Should Not Pay To Use JAA Lifestyle / Tips For Online Trading In The Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.