Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said (10398 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
Give me her number let me text or call her to know what the color of her problem is.
How can she be so mean to someone who spent his life savings on her?
I'm sure she knew all along that you were trying to show her how much you love her and yet she didn't resist since she's emotionally bankrupt as to return your love. My brother God will send you someone who will appreciate yours efforts. Block and delete her number right away. Though I know those are the kind of ladies some kind deserve.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Same here bro, bought a phone for a bitch and after few days the bitch stop picking my calls, we never quarrelled nor had a fight, had to confront her in her house and promised to disgrace her if she doesn't return the phone, she just shamefully gave it back, these hoes ain't loyal
So you can't let go what you bought for a babe if she decides to walk away? Why was your reason for buying her in phone in the first place?
Was it because she cooked good meals for you in the kitchen and in the other room or because she was loyal to you only you? Was it because you loved her and wanted to upgrade her or you just wanted to tie her down with a gift?
Because I'm yet to understand why you will gift someone something and collect it back. Isn't that childish?

Girls should aha learn how to turn down gifts from men who don't have any tangible reason for giving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Juliearth(f): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bouz:
True, but most ladies like gifts. if you don't buy things. you will be termed stingy which kills her feelings.

Don't say most ladies, I think its better to narrow this statement down to women whose love language is exchange of gifts. Even at that, its best to spoil her with gifts only after the relationship has been consolidated.

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Juliearth:

Don't say most ladies, I think its better to narrow this statement down to women whose love language is exchange of gifts. Even at that, its best to spoil her with gifts only after the relationship has been consolidated.
Even before the relationship gets consolidated, Most ladies expect gifts from the guy. That is why you see guys buying a phone for the lady accept him.

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by uthlaw: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
So you can't let go what you bought for a babe if she decides to walk away? Why was your reason for buying her in phone in the first place?
Was it because she cooked good meals for you in the kitchen and in the other room or because she was loyal to you only you? Was it because you loved her and wanted to upgrade her or you just wanted to tie her down with a gift?
Because I'm yet to understand why you will gift someone something and collect it back. Isn't that childish?

Girls should aha learn how to turn down gifts from men who don't have any tangible reason for giving.
he buy it with his money,so he can collect it back if he wishes!

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Ekejoestar(m): 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Well, as a vagina person, I think you are entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Well, as a vagina person, I think you are entitled to your opinion.

Likewise Dick persons. Every Dick person is entitled to his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
uthlaw:
he buy it with his money,so he can collect it back if he wishes!
Odimma.
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Chimeluv(f): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Story Story...
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by BRATISLAVA: 6:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
Liposure:
There's no lamentation without cause. You too checkam now.
If women lament like this, this forum would have 1 hundred new threads every 12 hours. Guess they're more emotionally balanced and mature.
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Ekejoestar(m): 6:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Likewise Dick persons. Every Dick person is entitled to his opinion.

LoL, u are funny
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
purples25:
I don't care what anyone has to say. That's a stinking attitude from that girl. She is so mean, and many females act in that stupid unpleasant manner.

The guy could be twisting the story. Seen it so many times here, when an opportunity is given to the woman to react to what he has said to pull the strings of other men. Usually, men are lying to perpetuate their hate for women and hold their narrative.

One deactivated when his wife came to expose that she was actually the one giving him the money.

All these anti-women headlines are mostly fables. You can't mean to say women are devils and men are saintly victims the way they always lie about it.

There's a woman hater who decides which topics to push forward. No bad news on men again. Too lopsided, the person isn't very intelligent. Definitely a man at work.

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Juliearth(f): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bouz:
Even before the relationship gets consolidated, Most ladies expect gifts from the guy. That is why you see guys buying a phone for the lady accept him.

Then you should know that such lady sees you as a mugu and not a prospective partner.
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by pickatyouu: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mumu boy wey no read from first signal.

I take u out and order malt or one bottle of alcohol, if you don't say anything positive, I go pay immediately and leave.
I no dey do again.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by mcjohny(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Aksnoopy:
The pvssy is for the highest bidder. The Hoe has seen more big spending dicks and your broke ass was gonna spend "just" 10k on her. grin grin

God saved you from a Hoe and you are still talking about love.

BTW I took back the phone I got for a Hoe same day Quavo took back his car.
I wasn't stupid enough to get a 105k phone in her name.
Bitch is still begging for the phone and I am never giving it back, I will rather give it to a young male on the street. cool

oga abeg pass me the phone I need am
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
Well served.

You treat the ones that care about you like trash and go for the ones that despise your very existence and won't think twice to treat you like a piece of trash too.

Make I hear word. Una mumu Neva do.

1 Like

Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by FirmTR(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
yetunsbay:
tell us how he is stupid
Abeg nor mind the Idiot
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by Dfynboi: 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2021
SarutobiEky:

cry cry cry Omo. I wish our fellow men go help our life. As we no get pussy and boobs Na OYO we don build house be that. Get one bros wey promise me here, baba don abscond. God no go shame man.
aswear,ds life no just balance
Re: I Took A Girl To The Movies And Withdrew N10k From The ATM, See What She Said by damoobaba: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Simp-son

Hes still naive, he will grow up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her / When She Wants To Prove To You That She Is A Good Wife Material / See What This Boys Are Doing In My Area To Get Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.