Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years (12956 Views)

Eddy Montana 3million, Azadus 2.5million And Lord Of Ajasa 2m For Ojb Jezreel... / Jahbless Ft Lord Of Ajasa & Reminisce "joo Oh" / Seriki Vs Reminesce Vs Dagrin Vs Jahbless Vs Lord Of Ajasa: Who Is The Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 15, 2011
Apart from a perplexing dip in rating, indigenous hip hop act, Lord of Ajasa whose real name is Olusegun Osaniyi, is now confronted with another major problem that threatens to leave his career in the doldrums. The Akure, Ondo State native has reportedly been banned from entering the United Kingdom for the next 10 years! E-Punch sources say the artiste was banned when the British High Commission discovered that he presented fake travel documents when he first applied for a visa some time back but was denied.

A source close to the singer told E-Punch that a London-based music promoter had invited him over for a series of shows. They agreed terms and the unnamed promoter sent some documents which the singer was to present at the embassy. Sadly, he did not know the papers were fake. “When they denied him visa, he did not bother to appeal. He just took it philosophically that the trip was not meant to be. However, when he went back recently to apply for another visa, the embassy officials now brought out his file that he presented fake documents the first time. He was really very furious because he was innocent. It was the person in London that should be banned, not Ajasa.”

When E-Punch got across to the singer who burst into the music scene with his free-flowing, laidback lyrics delivered in unadulterated Yoruba language, someone who did not want to be named picked the call. He said it is true that Ajasa was banned from entering the UK but that he was working on getting a lawyer to appeal the ban. “If he had appealed the visa denial that first time, they would have told him his documents were fake but he didn’t and that is why this is happening. He has missed so many shows in London and that is the painful part. We will get a good lawyer to help us reverse the ban,” he says. Several attempts made to reach Lord of Ajasa on phone were futile.

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201104154434784
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by tosinaded(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2011
He is innocent? I laff, u av to be smart. .
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by MrMurdah: 9:39am On Apr 15, 2011
Broke-ass
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by dammiecool(m): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2011
tosinaded@:

He is innocent? I laff, u av to be smart. .

mr tosin smart u mean d guy should admit?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by tosinaded(m): 11:25am On Apr 15, 2011
Admit what?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by bist: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
he is just a bloody mofo, mtchew!!!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Myself2(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2011
Shyt happens
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by slap1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
What a shame, but the UK isn't the only place to go outside Naija.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by candyflos(f): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
abi o,he shud try other countries.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Acidosis(m): 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
Do people still listen to his style of music? Whats he going there to do?
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by sayso: 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
lord ke.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by apari001: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2011
Only God understands his mission there cos i ve no words to say ,
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by medjai(m): 2:07pm On Apr 15, 2011
There are other places he can go to nau
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Akosbaba(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
Ndo
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Dariye(m): 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2011
undecided i think he should personally come out 2 claim his innocence, dat is,if he is truly innocent b4 d rumour against him goes out of hands.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by juman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
Not serious matter. If he is innocent, the ban will be reverse.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by mrofficial(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
10 years ban? *embarrassing*
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by ideylaff: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2011
Shebi na Lord of Ajasa den ban now,

dats not his real name,

can he not re apply with his real name,  grin

I thought he is a Member of The UK House of LORDS, they cant do this to him now,

Sure The Queen will get involved
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by tlops(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2011
make him go sleep jor!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by obongtunji: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2011
Eeeyahh
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Sibe007(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2011
WHo's Lord Of Ajasa
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by nwaafo1: 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
, and who says Lord of Ajasa is a hip hop artiste? hip hop don suffer
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by oderemo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 15, 2011
WHo's Lord Of Ajasa
exakly. shocked
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Yorubah(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2011
Fork dem is it today they start doin that shiiit with Nigerian stars. Another soap opera actor has been denied in which i saw his refusal stamp on his passport at another embassy. Mscheewww
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Natasha2(f): 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by McCoy91(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm really smh at the way people in this forum take delight in a person's dip in fortunes. It's really sad. I can only hope [pray(?)] it happens to you too so you will see how it is.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by McCoy91(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
I'm really smh at the way people in this forum take delight in a person's dip in fortunes. It's really sad. I can only hope [pray(?)] it happens to you too so you will see how it is.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by gidson12(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2011
abeg make d guy go rest,
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hehehe innocent my butts. Dumb' claiming fame. How bout him trying some shame marriage they re also good to it lol. .
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by Mobinga: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2011
England ke? And devilishly ugly women?
You try and hit one, she sues you for despoil. Those ghastly hideous women and their teeth that looks like it was soaked in yellow urine. He should be happy. He can go to better places like Brazil and poo. Nigeria should develop quick so no one should think that crap is better. That place is a phuking hell hole. Ask Nigerians living there, they'd definitely pretend that they enjoy there but deep down it they know its scum!
Take Nairaland as an example it is run by Nigerians in Diaspora, they spend more time on NL than actual Nigerians living in Nigeria do!
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by bababuff(m): 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2011
Lord Of Ajasaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

I.D. Cabasaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nkan to ba wun elenu lo le fi enu so.
Re: Lord Of Ajasa Banned From Uk For 10 Years by BABE3: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2011
^^ E fi won si le, e je kan ma so lo!

Orin yin ni o, E ma ko lo!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tupac Hologram Performs At Coachella 2012 / Dat Nigga Raw - 3rd Best Rapper In Nigeria / Ay.com Fights Terry G On Stage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.