Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,335 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Why Sell Online? � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Sell Online? � (146 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Top 25 Most Trending Products To Sell Online In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Sell Online? � by Marvbabs(f): 4:29am On Mar 22, 2021
COVID-19 has shown everyone how very important the online space is that even churches embraced the social media for their activities during the lockdown.

ONLINE IS THE NEW NORMAL�

This same COVID-19, brought out the Entrepreneur in almost everybody because we needed money to take care of ourselves.

So many online entrepreneurs were birthed this year. Majority jumped into the wheel of Online Entrepreneurship and are getting frustrated due to the fact that it doesn't look simple the way it seems.�

As an entrepreneur, online is the easiest way to advertise your service you don't necessarily need to own a physical shop.
Sales is the soul of every business and before you sell anything anywhere, you have to study your location.

Looking at the online space, it is mainly for fun so there are strategies you need to put into place to get results instead of all these weak phrases:
�"come and buy what I'm selling".
�" It's your girl, patronize me"
� "I've not eaten since morning please buy perfume from me"

Some people will just post ordinary pictures, and you want people to buy. It doesn't work that way. Those are very weak points for seling‼
You need to KNOW WHAT TO DO TO GET RESULTS.

THERE'S A LOT OF NOISE ONLINE, TO BECOME A VOICE THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO, YOU NEED TO BE UNIQUE.
I've seen so many frustrated online entrepreneurs. They don't get results. Your friends won't buy from you most times, they want free things from you cos they've seen you finish. You grew up together & they know your history so they be like: " who are you?". Lol.

This is the exact reason why you need to reach more people online.
I'm not talking about facebook ads.
I'm talking about what I've done that has given me results as I've been selling on the online space even before COVID-19 and earned me SIX FIGURES, Yes. You heard that right.�

I have compiled these hacks in an ebook for You. It would teach You how to be fruitful with WhatsApp and Facebook. I would show you the mistakes you're making and I'd show you the right things to do to get results. The ebook costs #1000 only just for today.

This is a new week and I don't want new entrepreneurs to go on with this frustration. I'm sure when you read this book and implement what you've read, you'd get massive change in your business sales.

TAKE ACTION NOW! Send a message to 09071889756 on WhatsApp to grab your copy now & bid goodbye to sales frustration.
Offer ends at 11:59pm today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Produce CUSTOMIZE EXERCISE BOOK For Schools / ********** / The Chain Reaction Of A Positive Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.