Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

"Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United (33600 Views)

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool / Oshoala Scores A Brace Against Her Former Club As Barca Defeats Arsenal 2-5. / Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Reference(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2021
thatgirl504:
Pardon my Ignorance, who's Richard Owubokiri?

Arguably the finest europro out of Nigeria. Played his top game in Portugal and was the higheat goal scorer in the superliga in the 1991/92 season wirh 30 goals losing out to Ally McCoist of Glasgow Rangers for the Euro Golden shoe if memory servea me right.

His exploits paved the way for Rasheed Yekini at Boavista but unfortunately he could not replicate such goal scoring feats for the Green Eagles.

I watched him play for Nigeria a couple of times and it was.clear he was technically way ahead of his team mates and could not adapt to the long ball system we still played back then, same problem Sam Okwaraji had a bit later.

Great guy. Wonderful player and consumate pro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by YoungAncient1: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2021
The fa no try with this semi finals draw abeg.
Manchester city Vs Leicester
Chelsea vs Southampton would have been better so Chelsea vs City would have been massive for TV viewer ship.

However, because of their lack of foresight, now it will be Chelsea Vs Leicester in the finals and Chelsea for the title.

No quadruple for pep

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Ayo2004: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2021
henrixx:
bournvita. I'm dying grin
Sorry,na autocorrect grin
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Prechie984: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2021
[url=/hqbrpe]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platform ?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 4% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 makes you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

REGISTER NOW

[url=/hqbrpe] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X . C L U B [/url]
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Ayo2004: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2021
Reference:

Arguably the finest europro out of Nigeria. Played his top game in Portugal and was the higheat goal scorer in the superliga in the 1991/92 season wirh 30 goals losing out to Ally McCoist of Glasgow Rangers for the Euro Golden shoe if memory servea me right.

His exploits paved the way for Rasheed Yekini at Boavista but unfortunately he could not replicate such goal scoring feats for the Green Eagles.

I watched him play for Nigeria a couple of times and it was.clear he was technically way ahead of his team mates and could not adapt to the long ball system we still played back then, same problem Sam Okwaraji had a bit later.

Omo..e be like say u old pass my grandpa o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by tomju(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2021
dimexy247:
Whatever
Man U fan spotted. E choke indeed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Ayo2004: 10:23am On Mar 22, 2021
YoungAncient1:
Chelsea vs Southampton would have been better so Chelsea vs City would have been massive for TV viewer ship.

However, because of their lack of foresight, now it will be Chelsea Vs Leicester in the finals and Chelsea for the title.

No quadruple for pep
Bayern is obstructing Pep from winning the sextuple but that local treble ehnn...o sure baje baje
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Monday60655(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Senior man Kelechi is in a superb form.

I wish he meets Manchester City so that he can teach them the bad lesson

Never mind, they are meeting next in the league. Who knows what may happen.

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by thatgirl504(f): 10:26am On Mar 22, 2021
Reference:

Thanks for this enlightening and educative comment.

1 Like

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Adakintroy: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2021
Late bloomer.

Na when him don old him wan play ball.

Use old man sense for them. Just as him use old man sense for under 17.

But am happy for him Sha. Anything that hurt United always make me smile.

Glory glory!
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by salem1996: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2021
;Dlets check to be sure if e really choke ;Dlets check to be sure if e really choke

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by tolexy007(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2021
the guy really worry that overrated defender call Maguire
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by kenzysmith: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2021
This guy can do like villager y is he pointing to his arm after he scored the second goal na this
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by oliverano: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2021
Telstar:
The guy in Napoli is good. Have watched him a couple of times. He plays power football and that's what Nigeria needs to defeat Benin Republic because they would come hard on us. Nacho is not better than Marcus Rashford. One of the drawbacks of him is that he is not always consistent.

LOL

I never said he's not good...if he wasn't good, Napoli wouldn't sign him.

I stated categorically that he's not in form at the moment due to injuries and because of that Mertens is playing and scoring goals ahead of him.

On Rashford, I don't wanna argue too much on this...Rashford is not worth the hype and I'll take Nacho ahead of him.

if Nacho was English bred, he'll be hyped too.

to me, he's better and a more intelligent player than Rashford...

Peace!
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Massdamm(m): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Better than Pessi
you said pessi not Messi, good of you
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Athemisia: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2021
Noblejay7:
I am a man united fan but I was really happy yesterday. I watched with admiration as Iheanacho my Nigerian brother demolished my beloved club. Nacho has really worked hard and he deserves all the accolades he is getting.

Man united was very woeful thanks to Ole's wrong selection, lack of game plan/technical no-how and unpardonable errors from our players.

Story.... When you people won Mancity he doesn't lack all these.... the better side won simple..

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by dimexy247(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2021
Yes o bro, you got me. I am a Man U fan and e choke die. E even hang join grin

tomju:

Man U fan spotted. E choke indeed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by dimexy247(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2021
Maybe I'm a babe too. grin

KingLion007:
Body dey pepper youbesides na babe dey type dis kain ting.
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by dimexy247(m): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2021
I'm in sifia pains undecided

DarkJeddi:
Haters are a fact of life.. grin
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2021
uthlaw:
combination of all world stars can only form Messi....
Dribble-neymar,sallah,hazard
Passes-de bruyne,modric,Thiago,
Assist-kross,gundogan,ozil,
Creating chances-pogba,verrati,mane
Scoring goals-haaland,mbappe, Ronaldo
Combination of all this form only one mighty footballer.....
Nacho cannot even near dybala!

Combining one if the highest goalscorers of all time (Ronaldo) with others to form Messi is sacrilege, but I understand.

You're a Messi fan. It's allowed.
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by femi4: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2021
thatgirl504:
Iheanacho performance was electrifying, but there's a beast at the middle of the park called NDIDI. Dude had Manchester United midfielders in his pocket last night.
You can say that again...
His ball distribution and forward passes has really improved
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Reference(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
Ayo2004:

Omo..e be like say u old pass my grandpa o

Indeed. I was born in Lagos and a stone throw from the National stadium at Surulere. My dad took me for important matches as a kid when he had the time and long before Nigeria deteriorated into the security cesspit it has become.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by uthlaw: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

Combining one if the highest goalscorers of all time (Ronaldo) with others to form Messi is sacrilege, but I understand.

You're a Messi fan. It's allowed.

I'm not just talking about goal scoring, you're claiming to be the greatest but waiting for you team to do the 90% job or get you a penalty to keep your glowing,you ain't the greatest with that...
Greatest are those who dribble passes assist create chances and still complete goals with goal scorer!
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2021
I hope he keeps it up

E no easy
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Spainze007(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2021
Bad lesson bawooooo hmmmmmmmmmmm

Amotolongbo:

Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by worldclass68(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2021
Teaser4:
man utd fans abi e no choke ni....

Get out..... sad
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Only you is the 'we' No dey cap nonsense
Where do you get all those pictures from? Troll football?
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by abimic(m): 11:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Bia nne, Let them see off Southampton first, before dreaming of meeting Chelsea in final.
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2021
YoungAncient1:

No quadruple for pep

Quadruple where ?

City can't win UCL when Liverpool is there.

Liverpool misbehavior is at Home in the league not away matches or in the UCL.
Re: "Up Next Wembley, E Choke" Iheanacho Reacts To Brace Against Manchester United by LordOfTheGame: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Biafrans have always made Nigeria proud but what did we get, hate and condemnation. That's enough, Biafran nation will surely punish all her enemies and disgrace them in the pitch locally and internationally when the time comes.
All Hail #Biafra!

Kelechi Iheanacho is a Biafran

I am a Biafran

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is our leader!

You don't like us, kill yourself. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronaldo Shares Training Pictures To Announce His Return From Injury / Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) / UEFA Champions League 2020/2021 Round Of 16 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.