Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer (62100 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Adekunle Gold & Fans Surprise Simi With Gifts And Composed Song On Her Birthday / Godman Onyeso: Duncan Mighty Slapped Me - Video Director Accuses Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2021
JosephXavier:
The lady talk say she be twitter in-law, lols

But why would men have a beautiful woman, rich and elegant and hardworking as simi and still choose to cheat on her?

It's quite painful for the lady reading that on twitter

I once heard a side chic from fighting main wifie over a man and the side chic asked wifie, was your husband circumsized because of one woman? I was afraid of fear that day.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Men r cheaters in nature

And who are they cheating with ?? ""Femail"" na you people they cause ham

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by omoharry(f): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Another one.

But if this is true, I don't blame Adekunle for anything, because you can't just married a boring and calm wife like Simi, without being tired of her. Adekunle is a man after all , what if he choose to marry another wife?
You are either a child or your are just plain stupid . Your kind are the most confuse creature that sees a good thing and throws it away. If you end up marriying a party lover that runs around town, you will complain and start blast all Nigerian women that they are olosho and evil. Then if you marry a calm and focus lady, you will now tag as boring and a justification why they needed to be cheated on .
This is why Nigerian women are dealing with you guys in the western world and why Nigerian wives are cheating on you guys back to back and bringing home bastard children becos you are not any better .Nonsence

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by tiswell(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2021
Biyonce:
And so, let him mind his business. Gistfool

Married men pay well and take good care of us.

AG Baby, don't mind the ediot jare
tor!

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by GeneralPula: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2021
JosephXavier:
The lady talk say she be twitter in-law, lols

But why would men have a beautiful woman, rich and elegant and hardworking as simi and still choose to cheat on her?

It's quite painful for the lady reading that on twitter

Character I guess..

I doubt if Simi has a good character. She didn’t just revel her true self before marriage.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Kebbiprince: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Biyonce:
And so, let him mind his business. Gistfool

Married men pay well and take good care of us.

AG Baby, don't mind the ediot jare
Lol, I guess you're just clowning
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
An unbeliever will cheat on you in marriage, but a spirit filled brother or sister will not. wink

It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Another one.

But if this is true, I don't blame Adekunle for anything, because you can't just married a boring and calm wife like Simi, without being tired of her. Adekunle is a man after all , what if he choose to marry another wife?

Many of you kids know nothing about life and matrimony! You think sex is all there is to a happy marriage?!! Lol.

How much sex can either partner give to fully satisfy the other into fidelity?!!

Maybe you people don't know that there are such things as "Discipline" and self control.

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by EJanni(f): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2021
Imagine the number of guys asking "is he not man?" So being a a man gives you right to cheat in a marriage?

Truly, there's something wrong with African men. Their mentality is so rotten and archaic. When your wives cheat one day, don't come here to bleat like a Christmas goat. What is good for the Deer, is also good for the Bear.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2021
I don't blame Adekunle at all.

Childbirth go don make Simi toto slack na. Her breasts sef go don flaccid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Is it a crime to cheat,? If you say his wife is aware then what's your business with that..why una dey take tramadol for another person erection!!
See how you are subtly promoting adultery.

Shaking my head for this generation.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Druss(m): 8:15am On Mar 22, 2021
Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, there is no proof that this is true.

That said, cheating is wrong and there is no excuse including the yeye one of 'He is a man'. Are we animals? Do we lack self control?

10 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Men r cheaters in nature
Not all of them. Spirit filled believers are not cheats, they stay faithful to their partner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by lastempero: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2021
This one home sure home breaker, she is not happy with the couple.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Kebbiprince: 8:19am On Mar 22, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Check who the owner of this blog known for blackmail, propaganda and evil........ it's a yamlegged bastard flatin0 woman....igbos are vindictive, evil and seeks to constantly sow discord and division within people. If you see a snake and an Igbo man or woman know that the snake isn't your immediate problem. From the attacks on omotola to other known Yoruba celebrities igbos online have made it a life's work to troll anything Yoruba....these people are simply animals. They have seen how peaceful Adekunle's home is and the spirit of envy has pushed them to cause evil....god punish this woman and all her family members, stupid tribe of snakes, vultures and rats.
You don't even know Nigerian tribes via Name. More of edo name than igbo. Guy go to school oo. I'm fulani but obviously can't miss names

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by TemmyT002(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2021
CSTRR:
Na Yoruba man na.

I am surprised that you are surprised.

Even he hasn't cheat, there is always the potential to cheat.

If I sound you. Kí ló mean?
Are you abusing an entire tribe? Based on what?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by 4tomandchi: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2021
The baboon can Bleep the gorilla for all I care.
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2021
It's too early to be mad
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by pickatyouu: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2021
Bloggers that will not mind their business will be hit by a truck with failed brakes.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by TemmyT002(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2021
EJanni:
Imagine the number of guys asking "is he not man?" So being a a man gives you right to cheat in a marriage?

Truly, there's something wrong with African men. Their mentality is so rotten and archaic. When your wives cheat one day, don't come here to bleat like a Christmas goat. What is good for the Deer, is also good for the Bear.

Stop generalizing.
Nobody is stopping you from cheating.
If you want to cheat, do it.
SIMPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by TemmyT002(m): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2021
Nuttella:
Not all of them. Spirit filled believers are not cheats, they stay faithful to their partner.

It's not about spirit filled alone. Any man with conscience, common sense and respect for his partner or wife will never cheat.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Komu1048:

He is a musician and not pastor, it's part of their lifestyles to flirt. It's part of the game, y’all r chasing clout. If she like make she no behave herself she will end up as a single mother just like her mother

You are ill mannered and a dolt, if you think the rubbish you spill out on the internet will not affect you and your family now or in the future, think again you slimy schmuck.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by BSdetector: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Check who the owner of this blog known for blackmail, propaganda and evil........ it's a yamlegged bastard flatin0 woman....igbos are vindictive, evil and seeks to constantly sow discord and division within people. If you see a snake and an Igbo man or woman know that the snake isn't your immediate problem. From the attacks on omotola to other known Yoruba celebrities igbos online have made it a life's work to troll anything Yoruba....these people are simply animals. They have seen how peaceful Adekunle's home is and the spirit of envy has pushed them to cause evil....god punish this woman and all her family members, stupid tribe of snakes, vultures and rats.

I've noticed this trend also, even with some of their celebrities you can sniff the snide but subtle anti Yoruba remarks and attitudes, they have even increased in number especially on Twitter were they sometimes even impersonate as Yoruba's to reenforce their evil propaganda and narratives.....foolish Yoruba's would also join in helping the narrative without them knowing the motive....even worst most yoruba's are ignorant of a tribal cold war of propaganda going on online. Imagine what this stupid blog is promoting and pushing. Anyways there are people watching and taking notes.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by ebuka10box(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
People no longer mind thier business in this gadmnnn world

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
Am 145 years old and still very much alive and healthy...do you know why son?
Because am always minding my business
ur grandfather will be ashamed of u cause u later turned a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by JovialJune(f): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2021
ncpat:
Is he not a man?

Meaning?
Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by whytediamond(m): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

You just ended up disgracing whoever sent you to school. The lady is not Igbo by 1 million miles.

OjukwuHusband hateful tribal bigot.

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Zane2point4(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
That's why simi immediately became a bitter feminist...

A guy said women are chaotic and unhappy people, na true grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Toks2008(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
People no longer mind thier business in this gadmnnn world

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son....
Am 145 years old and still very much alive and healthy...do you know why son?
Because am always minding my business

I tell you.

Bunch of jobless stupid home wreckers. I trust Simi not to mind the dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria with her perverted generation. Reading comments here gets me wondering, who attends all those churches and mosques that Nigerians are so addicted to; somr are even ready to kill a fellow human for thise religions sake? Such hypocrites devoid of life force. Zombies who worship sexual organs yet pretend on fridays and sundays to be god fearing. Shameless bunch of spiritual hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Charlex23(m): 8:29am On Mar 22, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
A pained tribaliist spotted. You could clearly see the news was unverified, so why the hate speech

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Is Cheating On Simi With Teminikan - Gistlover Accuses Singer by Chirowman(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2021
Gistlover has carried AG matter , I find it hard to understand while some men cheat when the have beautiful wife. Just look at beautiful Simi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Marriage With Tonto Dikeh Is Over" - Churchill / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car / Alexx Ekubo Buys Venza For His Mother To Celebrate His Chieftaincy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.