Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Rosie - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rosie (263 Views)

Diary About Rosie(my PET DOG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosie by shilz(f): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2021
I got a little green parrot few weeks ago,I knew nothing of how to take care of it,did the best I could but it died exactly 1 week later.i felt really bad for it.i actually thought it talks,it was a friend who told me the green parrot don't talk.so I got rosie (the grey parrot with red feathers)last week,I had to first take her to the vet,the vet said I should give her raw pepper,I did but she isn't talking yet..
my late parrot was free around the house because I open up her cage and she comes out and moves freely but I open up rosie's cage and she remains inside.
How do I get her to be free?
How do I get her to start talking?
Re: Rosie by shilz(f): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2021
Rosie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Try And Be Adding "Graphics" When Posting About Snakes Pls / How To Post Pet Ads To Catch Plenty Client / 0.8mm-1.3mm Enameled Copper Coil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.