Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them (2939 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by Naijalanded(m): 10:27am On Mar 22, 2021
People were calling Them apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed There Life (See Pictures )

Read more in the below link
���

https://www.naijalanded.com.ng/people-were-calling-them-apes-see-how-god-turned-thing-around-and-changed-there-life-see-picture/

See more pictures with the link below
���

https://www.naijalanded.com.ng/people-were-calling-them-apes-see-how-god-turned-thing-around-and-changed-there-life-see-picture/

1 Like

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by illicit(m): 10:45am On Mar 22, 2021
They are still Apes....

Nothing wrong with that

3 Likes

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by Naijalanded(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2021
Are you serious

But they are human being like u

1 Like

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by RRodwave(m): 11:04am On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
They are still Apes....

Nothing wrong with that

3 Likes

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by izywzy: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2021
Omo. GOD IS GREAT.

1 Like

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by ahnie: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2021
My Goodness.
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by Boss469(m): 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
illicit:
They are still Apes....

Nothing wrong with that

U soft pass them?

1 Like

Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
What an unfortunate bunch of people.
Everyday of Their lives will be fill with tears and sorrow. Because two idiots decided to gamble.
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by illicit(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Boss469:

U soft pass them?

Sure
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by Foodqueen(f): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
You for try put the story.

Don't tell me to click the link, cos I wont.
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by aderinsola75355: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Are you seriousBut they are human being like u
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Like for the Apes,share for buhari.
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by MufasaLion: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
Damn!
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by AdekunleScience: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
izywzy:
Omo. GOD IS GREAT.
More like God should be axed for making such grave mistakes with all his aclaimed talent of "creation".
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by SuperSupremo(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Wow
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by SporaD8: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
AdekunleScience:
More like God should be axed for making such grave mistakes with all his aclaimed talent of "creation".
Whose fault is it when your computer got invested with virus because you visited a bugged site?
Of course! Not yourself nor the site. but the computer manufacturer I guess!
Re: People Were Calling Them Apes, See How God Turned Thing Around And Changed Them by femi4: 6:10am On Mar 23, 2021
Homo erectus

(1) (Reply)

Will You Follow Your Wife Into The Labour/delivery Room? / The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. / What To Do If You Are Married To A Sanguine Husband Or Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.