Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh (937 Views)

A Female Virtual Assistant Needed / I Need An Assistant That Stays Close To Cele Express Or Surulere / Part Time Female Virtual Assistant / Online Face Models Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by ayo84(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2021
This is a potential business collaboration that can generate over $500 monthly in earnings for a female virtual assistant that is normal , when i mean normal i mean you can keep a conversation normal on social media, emails and not attempt to try out undocumented transportation and communication systems like weird stuff like disappearing and all that rubbish. I need a female virtual assistant to help with sending mails, posting on social media and also acting as an influencer , if you fit these categories, please send an email to explicifit@yahoo.com with links to your social media profiles, links to articles or content you have created and also any kind of content you have created online. Please do not attempt to send cvs and misconstrue this advert for nefarious purposes, please be warned. Thank You. Please note i do not intend you to show anywhere but work remotely using the internet.
Re: Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by fatymore(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
ayo84:
This is a potential business collaboration that can generate over $500 monthly in earnings for a female virtual assistant that is normal , when i mean normal i mean you can keep a conversation normal on social media, emails and not attempt to try out undocumented transportation and communication systems like weird stuff like disappearing and all that rubbish. I need a female virtual assistant to help with sending mails, posting on social media and also acting as an influencer , if you fit these categories, please send an email to explicifit@yahoo.com with links to your social media profiles, links to articles or content you have created and also any kind of content you have created online. Please do not attempt to send cvs and misconstrue this advert for nefarious purposes, please be warned. Thank You. Please note i do not intend you to show anywhere but work remotely using the internet.

I would have loved to apply but e be like say the normal part grin dey difficult

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by ayo84(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
if you no be normal abeg no apply oh
Re: Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by oma19(f): 7:33am On Mar 24, 2021
ayo84:

I would love to apply but I don't have experience and I'm a fast learner, also I take my job seriously. thanks
sending emails and posting on social media- great.
Re: Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by ayo84(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2021
i'm a very normal person though, i don't do the up realm thing , i don't have intentions to do it, documented communication technologies suits me better.
Re: Looking For A Female Virtual Assistant That Is Normal Oh by Shewun1234: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
ayo84:

I am very much interested in this job opportunity. I don't have any written article online but o studies English and can write quite well.

(1) (Reply)

Job Application / Any Data Entry Job In Nigeria? / Vacancy For Teachers And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.