Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Phone Scarcity In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Scarcity In Nigeria (1780 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by AndreSalvatore: 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello fam, i have been wanting to get an American kind of phone brand (like google pixel) here in nigerian stores, but all i could see are Asian made brands. Is it that Asian made brands are being appreciated here most? Or becuz of it's cheap cost? your imput is needed pls.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by KingAlabi: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
Op, that's a rhetorical question, you already know the answer. cheesy
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
AndreSalvatore:
Hello fam, i have been wanting to get an American kind of phone brand (like google pixel) here in nigerian stores, but all i could see are Asian made brands. Is it that Asian made brands are being appreciated here most? Or becuz of it's cheap cost? your imput is needed pls.

They don't sell such brands. You have to buy it from a USA online store like EBay.com. We can handle it for you.

Check out our thread link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by makemusic1: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
buhari
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by AndreSalvatore: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
KingAlabi:
Op, that's a rhetorical question, you already know the answer. cheesy
No, seriously i don't.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by AndreSalvatore: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

They don't sell such brands. You have to buy it from a USA online store like EBay.com. We can handle it for you.

Check out our thread link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

You can reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555.

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.

Would i get what i paid for?
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by saratackit: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Me I cannot buy a phone that will develop any small.issue now and I will have to send it out of naija before they repair... "Jokes" well you can order them online but it's a matter of choice.

These Asian devices too are very cool it depends on ones budget grin grin
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by chinaman1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have Google pixel chat me up 07034384183
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 5:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Post pic and location
chinaman1:
I have Google pixel chat me up 07034384183
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Fonjewel0(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
Am not sure the correct word is cheap! You should have said affordable and user friendly maybe.

Some of these Asian phones are really expensive too you know.

But I think the priority of the brand is to meet the needs of everyone if need be.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by hoilakes(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
I don't think so, even if the said pixels like phones are available and one can still get the Asian phones with moderate prices and after-sales follow up
and secondly, there are Asian phones that are super expensive and good too,
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Chubbyface: 6:09pm On Mar 24, 2021
Asian phones are good, just look for the one that suits you
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by RRodwave(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
Marketers want the tyoe they fit sell fast fast
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Ammaizingemmy: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Òmó if phone go scarce like this, we should go back and be using our sabian phone, at least they should help us re-brand it... grin grin wink
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2021
Phones aren't that scarce in Nigeria.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:
Òmó if phone go scarce like this, we should go back and be using our sabian phone, at least they should help us re-brand it... grin grin wink
You mean symbian phones.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by AmadorSays: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
yeahm asian made brands are relatively cheaper, and phone brand like TECNO always have the accessories and spare parts available
AndreSalvatore:
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by AmadorSays: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
sure, it depends on the brand you are looking for, brands like infinix, TECNO, samsung, xaomi are not scarce.
Emeka71:
Phones aren't that scarce in Nigeria.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Theanyanwu: 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
AmadorSays:
sure, it depends on the brand you are looking for, brands like infinix, TECNO, samsung, xaomi are not scarce.
he's talking about American phones. The ones you typed above aren't American brands.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Theanyanwu: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
AndreSalvatore:
I think there should be stores that sell those.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Sunkanmiwise(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Asian phones are good and they are trying daily to improve on their products so as to attract more customers from Africa.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Chuksteric(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2021
As usual marketers are looking for their daily bread!!! Read extensively about the particular pixel you want and the known common problems!! Their parts are easy to get plus they hardly get spoilt. A pixel 4 xl right now still has two major software updates to go . Plus pixels take the Best still photos. The software is second to none. Most of these Asian phones won't be able to match the prowess of an original pixel 1 even in 15years
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Kayconcept2(m): 7:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Some talking as even the manufacturer of pixel were thinking of Africans when they were manufacturing their products.

The Asian think more specifically about Africa when producing, more reason you can get their phones at affordable prices and some of them even after sales service operations here.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by chocoboi: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2021
Emeka71:
You mean symbian phones.

Yes bro..
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by hoilakes(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
actually, their devices saved someone like me... even 100k plus I can enjoy latest smartphones features... cool
Kayconcept2:
Some talking as even the manufacturer of pixel were thinking of Africans when they were manufacturing their products.

The Asian think more specifically about Africa when producing, more reason you can get their phones at affordable prices and some of them even after sales service operations here.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Realboygenius(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Because Nigeria is not their market.
TECNO available everywhere.
Re: Phone Scarcity In Nigeria by Chuksteric(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Some people de compare pixel and Tecno!!! Nawa oh

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal With Iphones?? / Cbn Has Introduce Account Blockage Code To Stop Scammers From Withdrawing Money / List Of Android Action Games You Can Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.