Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

I Have Good News For You- Ife Ajagbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Good News For You- Ife Ajagbe (150 Views)

Throwback: When Ruggedman & Ife Ajagbe Predict Coronavirus. / Why You Should Cleanup Your Art- Ife Ajagbe / Between Omotola & Genevieve Vs Ife Ajagbe & Tomisin Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Good News For You- Ife Ajagbe by black9: 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJnzRQEIl30

Now, you can make more sales in the 'Radio Shop'. It's a 30-minute radio show designed to bring your business closer to your customer. Yes, listeners would buy from you while you are live on air. The plan is for you to make a lot of money so;

1. We will post pictures of your products/services from the official Kennis 104.1FM Instagram account (@kennis104fm) a day before you come on the 'Radio Shop'. Our online followers are made up of celebrities and listeners who would be interested in and can afford to buy from you.

2. While you are live on radio, there would be a live video of the conversation simultaneously on Instagram (@kennis104fm).

3. As the host of the show, I will run a sponsored ad of a clip from the live video on Instagram for three days from my personal account @ifeajagbe.

Call me on 0706 364 2406 if your business needs more sales. �

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Audition For Season 6 Has Started. Find Out How To Qualify / Boyyblink, DJ Hotwave & J. Dollar / Join This Crossdressing Business, There Is Money In It - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.