Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52844 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by merits(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hmmmm finger crossed

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Commonguy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
hmmmm good one

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Christistruth00: 8:08pm On Mar 22, 2021
Not a fan of Oluwo of Iwo but on this one he did very Well

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ModestGal(f): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nigeria can work, lol. You must be joking

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Cajal(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

Progressive Yorubas Ronu !
Religious bigot ...uwc ma
U should have been more sophisticated than this your faculty
A traditionalist?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by kolmart: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
one of yoruba bastard

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
[s]
CyynthiaKiss:
Yoruba Mus.lims are not only problem of Yorubas, but southern Nigeria as a whole

Show me a Yoruba muslim supporting Oduduwa and I will show you a pregnant virgin

[/s]

If I were you I'd be more worried about Igbo Moslems.

Mo ti sọ̀ wípé asínwín ló pọ̀jù nínú yín.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Whitecoal711: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Rally for insecurity first

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
That is the sinister we observe and responsible people won't allow this evil advocacy. God is with u insha Allahu you'll be stronger!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
QuotasSystem:
Oluwo of Iwo.
Alake of Egbaland..
Governor Akeredolu...

It seems this is also ending up as an online country.

Laugh yaf finished me. The sophisticated ewedu slippery hydraulic Republic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by euwalaka: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
ONE Nigeria my foot

3 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by hohafrank(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
Coward
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Sunnydoo: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
The benefiting ones will not agree. Just as a house divided against itself can never stand.

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
is like palace Don tired this man by the time we finished with you were are going to take over the palace from you

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by WriterX(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Kapeter:
Reminds me of Chinese nationalists vs communist party.

swears
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Temptee101(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

[s]Exactly.

Igbo Muslims are not the only problem of the Igbos but the Southern Nigeria as a whole. [/s]

How does Igbo Muslims even sound in your ears?

20 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by MufasaLion: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
This guy tho

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by DropsMic(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
EKONGKING:
Why do we need monarchs in this country,what is their fuc@ing value to society at large .Most of the world has eliminated the monarchy system, yet here a traditional idiot is talking ,about nigeria being a hope to black race

The UK hasn't

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by IgboWarlord(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2021
November1857:
Shut up your imaginery Igbo Muslims..

grin grin..I wanted to say so too...

4 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by chaloskyx: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
ARE YOU GUYS SURPRISED? ALL KINGS AND THEIR SUBJECTS BE IT IN IGBO YORUBA OR HAUSA LAND WOULD FAVOUR ONE NIGERIA AS THEIR SALARIES AND ALLOWANCES COME FROM THE STATE OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT...AND AS THE SAYING GOES YOU CANT BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED YOU

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by AMvanquish: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
See the people that want a republic, cursing me and my God grin It's evident that this is how you feel against all Muslims and hence, this one of the reasons why you would never achieve your republic! grin

Weyrey dey disguise... grin

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by GeneralPula: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
Politicians are the ones using Igboho..

He’s always been a PDP guy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by toplinetrtrend: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Are you referring to yoruba Muslims like thatfairguy1?

6 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
This dumb, self serving Yahoo boy is on his own!

I rep odua republic.

8 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fokn traitor

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Mightyhaiz: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
so omoalubis can be this discordant

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ivolt: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?
I get your point but it isn't just a muslim vs christian problem as most Yoruba extended families are mixed religion.
There are people fuelling crisis underground. Most parents and kids don't care what other students wear to school until some
bigot preacher starts spreading hate.

5 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by holywind(m): 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Badorey6:

Exactly.

Igbo Muslims are not the only problem of the Igbos but the Southern Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by olatuns2017: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
ISLAMBAD:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/22/oluwo-iwo-dares-sunday-igboho-holds-rally-solidarity-one-nigeria

Who is Sunday Igboho?

Yorubas dey fail my ✋
Anyways enjoy the clouts

Someone said he is braved....pls tell him to close Lagos international airport for 2 days because of odua nation!
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
GeneralPula:
Politicians are the ones using Igboho..

He’s always been a PDP guy..
sharaaaaaaaaap

7 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Amugbo. Eran Ogun.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by bigfish3k: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
One of the vocal traitors
Serving the interest of the north

But he can take his kingdom to join the north Afterall, he is a self declared emir.
Fake emir. He thinks that the fulanis will spare him or regard him as a loyal ally

Mtchew. Yeyenatu

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) / Royal Wedding: Natasha Akpoti To Marry Alema Of Warri, Emmanuel Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.