Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria (52847 Views)

Residents Of Gboko In Benue State Holds Rally For Peter Obi (Pictures, Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Women Shutdown Streets Of Uyo In Solidarity For Udom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Demmzy15(m): 2:39am On Mar 23, 2021
UtilityRational:

why would they support your bullshit oduwa when you cannot support there common constitutional right to wear hijab in government funded schools or in jamb centers just tell me why they should support you then? is it not the same hijab wearing right that you yoruba xtian hate Prof Akintola so much just show me 3 yoruba xtian that is fighting for his tribes sisters right to wear hijab and i would show you 10 yoruba muslims supporting the so called oduduwa. you xtian are just soooo hypocrites pretending to be cleaver.
mtwsssss. Awon werey
This is my point, if you hear of people fighting against the Hijab, 90% of them are Yorùbá Christians. How can you expect me to support a country where these same people would keep fighting me and my religion? No one has fought Islam in Nigeria than Yorùbá Christians, if u want to know the actual tolerant people of South West, it is the Muslims. The Christians can't tolerate half of what they dish to Muslims, can you imagine that they require Muslims to convert to christianity just to be educated? How can you do this to your brother, someone you claim you love. When Muslims speak out, they begin to brand you a Fulani or terrorist, I'll be damned if I support such a republic!

2 Likes

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Monogamy: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2021
LZAA:

[b]
"Nigeria is indivisible, unbreakable, inseparable and impenetrable nation and the Hope of the Black race and its weaknesses must be properly and technically [/b]managed.
My chest ooo grin gringrin
In other words afonjas are afraid to go solo
But but we haf oil in ondo grin grin
Cc imhotep greenback AfonjaConehead monogamy sarrki

Are you not creative enough to make your comments without seeking others relevancy?

Don't let party supporting take your creativity from you..

You can do better than trolling people on social media
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by rexwalters: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2021
EKONGKING:
Why do we need monarchs in this country,what is their fuc@ing value to society at large .Most of the world has eliminated the monarchy system, yet here a traditional idiot is talking ,about nigeria being a hope to black race .
Sorry traditional idiot. Nigeria is a curse to black race,imagine the gaint of black race being biggest poverty capital of the world, and a country which cannot generate more than 5,000 MW.
Failure generate your own electricity, Almijiri Whose fault is it that you cannot afford I better pass my neighbor generator set? If PHEDC brings electricity bill you will go & hide you can’t pay.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by akigbemaru: 3:04am On Mar 23, 2021
EKONGKING:
Why do we need monarchs in this country,what is their fuc@ing value to society at large .Most of the world has eliminated the monarchy system, yet here a traditional idiot is talking ,about nigeria being a hope to black race .
Sorry traditional idiot. Nigeria is a curse to black race,imagine the gaint of black race being biggest poverty capital of the world, and a country which cannot generate more than 5,000 MW.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Mavrick2012: 3:32am On Mar 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This tribe no be am at all Tufiakwa
Sunday igboho belong to which tribe?
Is he for or against Nigeria?

Governor umahi,is he a Yoruba?

Guy, stop this kind of blank generalization,abeg
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Thelife: 3:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Would you believe my uncle who's a Christian lives with us harbors unimaginable hatred against Muslims? He hides it with "Fulani" whenever issues of Hijab comes out, he's on Facebook typing and spreading hate. I don't have Christians, I want a good life but I'm a Muslim and I wouldn't want my rights to be trampled upon. Christians can do whatever they wanna do, but would they allow Muslims? I highly doubt it because the Christians in Yorùbá land are known to frustrate the Muslims, ordinary Hijab these people hate to see our kids wear.

Now imagine sharing a country with such bigoted folks, I can't bro

https://punchng.com/we-wont-allow-hijab-in-kwara-mission-schools-can-insists/

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."

You think Yoruba Christian Care about your hijab if you don't want to suck it on there face? What a shame when you guys start displaying your hatred for other religion and the funniest part I'd that those killing us in our land will never ask of your religion before killing you. Well whatever that suit you guys
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by ddeola: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2021
When a drug peddler and drug addict is made a king then the outcome should not surprise anyone. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

He didn't even address injustice in the land and nepotism in this government nor did he directly acknowledge the condition of his subjects and Nigerians at large. The man is far from reality and has identified himself as an enemy of the Yoruba race. Mind you, na dis same king make himself emir in Yorubaland, a slave of the fulanis. Posterity will address his f*ck-up sad sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Thelife: 4:06am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Public or Private schools? grin All the cases of Hijab has always been about public schools, but y'all hate to hear facts. The issue of Hijab makes y'all so sad later you come online to talk about how we're one when you hate seeing our children cover-up. Hypocrisy and Yorùbá Christians grin

That's a Yorùbá Christian btw

grin grin grin angry

You carry twitter screenshot come here as your prove, are you for real?

Did you know what the true hatred means? Is when your imam or Islamic cleric organize it so called wassi only for him to be using it to insult Christian and blasphemy Christianity, he will even go about shouting he dare any "foolish Christian to come out and counter him"

This have been going on all over Yoruba land but we keep quiet because we want peace. You keep shouting about the issue of Hijab in missionary schools as if your Islamic public schools are sanity.
Smile, so your own reason of not clamoflaging for Yoruba nation it because it was a so called Christian that initiate it, what a shame. Still don't know when igboho become a Christian to you bigot.

You cliam that amotekun was operated under religious sentiment, that's when I know you are not just a bigot but a big one, well not surprise, even your mumuric claim that the form was been sold in Church but when the selected people were initiated they are largely Muslim, well what did I expect, you are from kwara state

"
Owoeye, who said Christians are bona fide citizens of the state, added, “We have equal rights under the provisional constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
He argued that the government was aware that Christian Religious Knowledge teachers were not posted to Muslim grant-aided schools and that the gathering of Fellowship of Christian Students was not allowed in Muslim grant-aided schools.
“Similarly, we want the government to be informed that her decision and plan to provide hijab and enforce its use in our Christian mission grant-aided schools will not be tolerated as it is an infringement on our freedom of religion as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria,” he said."
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Thelife: 4:11am On Mar 23, 2021
UtilityRational:

why would they support your bullshit oduwa when you cannot support there common constitutional right to wear hijab in government funded schools or in jamb centers just tell me why they should support you then? is it not the same hijab wearing right that you yoruba xtian hate Prof Akintola so much just show me 3 yoruba xtian that is fighting for his tribes sisters right to wear hijab and i would show you 10 yoruba muslims supporting the so called oduduwa. you xtian are just soooo hypocrites pretending to be cleaver.
mtwsssss. Awon werey

"

Seems you see the reason why you won't see a Yoruba Christian fighting for you to wear Hijab in a government aided mission schools.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Thelife: 4:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Your solution

(i) muslims to go muslim schools
(ii) christians to go christian schools

Question

(iii) what should a hijabi muslim girl that wants to go to public school do? remove her hijab? Will you accept this position for your daughter in your own country?
Last I check there are lot of public schools thats not government aided missionary school.

So to your point of few.

"

Where should a Christian that want to be fellowishiping in his or her school go. since they can't fellowship in a government public schools?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by 9gerian: 4:23am On Mar 23, 2021
The north did not just arrive at its current state of widespread insurgency and anarchy all of a sudden. They started with seemingly harmless ideas (such as yours) of always creating problems by turning all systems religious and dominated by a particular religion. This included systems that have been working for decades without issues. They bring the issues and eventually cripple the systems. The end result today is an Afghanistan-like environment.

I imagine that you are an imposter trying to sway the peace loving and highly cerebral Yorubas who have mastered the art of keeping their systems unpolluted with such religious bile / usurpation that only emboldens and serve the purpose of the violent and misfits of the society.

Other regions have seen what this way of life has done to the North and want non of it, hence the early pushback at some early strides by fundamentalists. A save in time to save 9.

Change your mindset, or go and live in the North to get the kind of environment that you desire. Do not try to replicate the problem in the north in the SW.

Demmzy15:
When Yorùbá Christians mistranslated the Qur'an and used the fake book to proselytize the Muslims, also demanding the Muslims converting to christianity before being able to attend schools.

If you claim someone is your brother, you would never do this to them

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by miketayo(m): 4:30am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
I'm a Yorùbá Muslim and I don't support this their republic. They're all shouting "Fulanis" but after getting rid of the Fulanis Yorùbá Muslims would be next, if we demand anything they'll tag us as fulanis or extremists. I can't support a republic where we would be oppressed, all the issues with Hijab have always been with Yorùbá Christians. If they can't tolerate Hijab, do you think they'll tolerate the Muslims in general when they demand for their rights?

This is the problem I have with ur religion, what right are you being denied of? Y can't you just live your life and let others live theirs. The fulani ur fighting for don't care if ur muslim or whatever, as long as ur not one of them ur an enemy, even the hausa's r not safe.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by miketayo(m): 4:33am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
When Yorùbá Christians mistranslated the Qur'an and used the fake book to proselytize the Muslims, also demanding the Muslims converting to christianity before being able to attend schools.

If you claim someone is your brother, you would never do this to them

You need serious prayers
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Thelife: 4:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Why on earth should our socalled brothers and sisters judge us with Boko Haram? Have we ever attacked or kill them? Why do they see us as terrorists? Everytime there's an issue about Hijab, 70% of those fighting against it are Yorùbá Christians. Why does this happen everytime? Even the traditionalists despite little clashes with Muslims don't give this much problem, I blame all this on the Pentecostal churches that have radicalized so many. The early Yorùbá churches weren't like this, I've experienced alot from Yorùbá Christians and me complaining means I clearly know what I'm saying.

You guys are worst than bokoharam.

Did you think we forget how you guys destroy churches and Christian house just because an Evangelist( bonkey) want to come and do Evangelism.

I can show you series of event where yoruba Muslims attack Churches in Yoruba Land but you can never heard of a Christian attacking and destroying your mosque, yet we are the one that's intolerant, what a shame.

https://www.nairaland.com/4265599/muslim-youth-attack-catholic-church

http://www.ipsnews.net/1999/12/religion-muslims-and-christians-clash-over-sharia-law/

https://www.vomcanada.com/ng-2008-09-03.htm

Let me stop here for now.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Nigeria is divisible, breakable, separable and penetrable, and by God's grace, all the traitors in Yoruba land like this useless king will be removed from us and thrown in a pot of hot oil at the end of the day.
This king is still a slave to his Fulani Masters in his own father's land
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by naijadrivablog: 5:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Emperor Telu, the Afoonjaic monarch.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Coronabirus:

You're making argument out of conscience. If u have flutterwave someone has refinery, if u have PayPal someone has cement factories, what ever u have others have their means of livelihood. Your comment support criminality for survival but still u call others poor and are not seeing on such cases.
Pls go round the country, understand people and their culture instead of pretending to know ppl from the corner of ur room. Do u think it's only in the south that people do cryotocurrency? Pls wake up, your poor assumption of North will keep shocking u,always thinking that we don't have capacity but we have gone beyond ur thought.
Don't hide behind few ppl to chest beating here.
Always talking abt Niger, Chad because ur weekly congregations have only this as their creative idea.
If u don't see the consequences of drug peddling and Yahoo scam or n u know nothing abt development, this is a result of poor upbringings not survival on every shit.

I know you will mention Refinery and Cement manufacturing. That is another reason why Nigeria should divide. Those industries you mentioned are creation of Nigeria's backward system the way they are and not creativity. If the South had gone her way, how many of such industries would have been established without using the commonwealth of Nigeria to support them for private ownership. The IBOs have many industries at Nnewi and other places despite civil war setbacks.

Drugs and financial crimes business is 80% caused by survival and frustration and the determination to move ahead against odds while 20% is caused by upbringing and environment / society. When a nation cannot forward for 60 years what do you expect frustrated vibrant mind to do. You lay siege on Oil, NPA, Customs, Security budget, etc. I know you can die because of Chad and Niger Republics.

Do you how many refineries and Cement industries would have been established in South if we had operated individually. 70% of non oil containers at sea ports belong to industrial concerns at the South despite limitations and frustrations. For decades, 70% of oil money directly and indirectly go to North for development and embezzlement. The only Nigeria of the North is where politicians go to Abuja to share money and oil well and where intellect and resourcefulness and resources of the South are caged.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:26am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Call me whatever you want, we won't support your stupid republic! And Insha'Allāh, we would do all we can do make sure it doesn't come to pass, eyin eleribu!
either it will be over your dead body or your lifetime, that republic you called stupid, will be one nation with One Yoruba language, and then we will be great like countries that speaks their own one language too.
I hope you live to see it before you die

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:28am On Mar 23, 2021
kolmart:
one of yoruba bastard
yes, and dastard.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:34am On Mar 23, 2021
GeneralPula:
Politicians are the ones using Igboho..

He’s always been a PDP guy..
so any APC supporter should not support breakaway, so you think it's all your fellow APC sympathizers are slave like you.
My brother you're just a blind follower with no dreams self for A one language speaking yoruba nation.
By the way it's seems your brain is already politicized with Nigerian dirty and primitive sense, that's why the first thing that came to your mind is to mention PDP, you better rearrange yourself to be organized.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
so omoalubis can be this discordant
yes and they will be so discarded at the end of the day, simply because they are so disoriented.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 5:40am On Mar 23, 2021
theTranslator:
You are nothing but a terrorist
You are the real afonja
Traitors
I don't pity people like you
You think they love 'cause you're practicing their religion?

When they kill your father and rape your mother

Pray to allah sad angry
They did not allow Yoruba muslim corpers to pray inside Deba mosque when I served in Gombe state undecided
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2021
olatuns2017:

Who is Sunday Igboho?

Yorubas dey fail my ✋
Anyways enjoy the clouts

Someone said he is braved....pls tell him to close Lagos international airport for 2 days because of odua nation!
Sunday igboho is a human being like you, but just so relevant and rational unlike you.
You ask him to close Lagos airport to show his bravery, smiles...
Look at how you finally embarrass and humiliates yourself publicly.
So you were dead when even the so called IGP ordered his arrest and till today he is still walking and traveling a free man, okay that's not bravery, can you do that. Can you even challenge the Nigeria army like he did.
You better rearrange yourself and let your life be organized.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:47am On Mar 23, 2021
FrLukas:
Amugbo. Eran Ogun.
the weed is not his problem, he is the problem of the weed.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:50am On Mar 23, 2021
bigfish3k:
One of the vocal traitors
Serving the interest of the north

But he can take his kingdom to join the north Afterall, he is a self declared emir.
Fake emir. He thinks that the fulanis will spare him or regard him as a loyal ally

Mtchew. Yeyenatu
in the end, this slave so called king, will either be humiliated by the Fulani or by his own kingdom people.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2021
kokomilala:
Lightning will strike twice in history.Louis XVI of France,an irresponsible monarch ,was executed in the wake of the French Revolution in 1789.This king, trying to stand in the way of this move may become an easy target to be run over when the whole plan starts to boil- he'll be seen largely as a cog.
yes he already picked a number, it's. It's noted. And he is being designated for such humiliation.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Demmzy15:
Igboho was a PDP tout, he's supported by the likes of Fani Kayode who were one of the people that destroyed this country. If we have a Yorùbá nation, these same people would have a stake and we back to square one
don't worry yourself about that, let the Yoruba nation come first, at least we will all be speaking one general language and not a borrowed english.
Mind you...the ones you think will have stakes can't have it forever. Then it will be one Nation under God.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by witworth(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Zeezy81:
I know Mr slowamir will be there life to drag some weed grin

Damn nigga
Isokay
the slave is just an embrassment to all smokers in Yoruba land. The weed is not his problem, he is the problem of the weed. He will be humiliated someday in a horrendous way.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by SIRTee15: 6:07am On Mar 23, 2021
Thelife:

"

You think Yoruba Christian Care about your hijab if you don't want to suck it on there face? What a shame when you guys start displaying your hatred for other religion and the funniest part I'd that those killing us in our land will never ask of your religion before killing you. Well whatever that suit you guys

That guy is from ilorin. Most of them have fulani blood running thru their vein. It's better we keep them away from SW affairs.
Look how he's been projecting a single story on this thread. In some Muslim schools in SW, every female must wear hijab irrespective of religion. U won't see xtians trying to create problem in such schools.
Live n let's live is the spirit tolerance...something alien to fanatics.
Though I believe hijab should be allowed in all public schools, so long as there's no ulterior motive like that kwara gov is pursuing.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria by Akanbiedu(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2021
witworth:
so any APC supporter should not support breakaway, so you think it's all your fellow APC sympathizers are slave like you.
My brother you're just a blind follower with no dreams self for A one language speaking yoruba nation.
By the way it's seems your brain is already politicized with Nigerian dirty and primitive sense, that's why the first thing that came to your mind is to mention PDP, you better rearrange yourself to be organized.

APC supporters are actually naive. Majority of people calling for break now have been in the PDP, that is a fact. The moment PDP gets back to power, all the noise of secessionists will die a natural death.

They are just trying to leverage on the herdsmen issue to gain back power.

This is not to deny that herdsmen has become an issue that has to be tackled head-on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / Danjuma: After We Arrested Aguiyi Ironsi, I Lost Control / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.