Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Story: Charlie The Demon� - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Charlie The Demon� (447 Views)

The Charismatic Charlie Wade (novel) / INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story: Charlie The Demon� by Vickygram(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
CHARLIE THE DEMON �
EPISODE 1

(genre: comedy �, horror ☠️,drama�)

(Grab a popcorn �with zobo drink� and enjoy Biko�)....

CHARLIE THE DEMON �....

Today was indeed a weird day at school as some of my classmates argued tremendously about a strange new game called charlie charlie......I decided not to divert any attention towards their discussion because of how insensitive and inconspicuous it sounds and appears,how possible will you place two pencils on eachother and then it begins to move by itself.... that's extremely ridiculous!....

Later,I started getting enticed as I heard a demon was involved and his name was Charlie......I stood up from my chair as I moved closer to them to have a clear understanding about what they were saying........

(Tobi,james,yemi(a girl),gbenga and pius were all arguing)....

Tobi:we played the game at home yesterday........I swear it worked......the pencil was moving.....I saw it......

James:you all are just saying barbaric trash......... charlie charlie or whatever you call it..... that stuff na scam.......he no legit....alaye!...

Yemi:shey you try am ni?.......

James:of course nah....... nothing shele at all.......pencil still dey as he dey....I no see 'char' talkless of 'lie'......

Gbenga:hmmmm........ please ooo.... I'd advise you guys not to play that game again oooo..... it's demonic....... charlie is a demon......(held his ear)make una leave am make he dey him dey oooo........I don talk my own......na new year we dey ooo....

Piussadlashed a hot slap at the back of gbenga's head)....shattap!.....wetin you know......no be to sit cross leg like mugu dey talk upside down?........monkey!.....na fear go still kee you......

Gbengasadturns to pius)wa! Pius.....sho ara e o!..(warn yourself ooo).... better warn yourself before ogun go kee you nah........

Pius: mtcheeeeeeeeww......abeg gatta way you jare...........

Yemisadresumes the conversation)so how do they play the game self?......

Tobi: okay it's done this way......get a shit of paper and two pencils....rule an equal line containing four boxes..then fill in the boxes with YES NO YES NO......after that you will now put the two pencils on eachother matching the lines in the paper then.........

Jamessadsarcastically)you then call on the demon saying...."charlie charlie are you there?"............na God know whether una don dey kolo small small......

Tobisadlooks at james)abeg go sidun jare I didn't ask you to complete the sentence for me........

Yemi:hmmmm.....he be like say I go try am ooo....if I reach house.....

Gbengasadshouts as he held his ear)no try am ooo!.......no go invite demon enter your house oooo!....... charlie na demon him be oooo.......you know say I love you yemi.....na why I dey tell you ooo.........

Piussadtaps his head)na thunder from Ijebu igbo go strike dah your mouth wey you use call love now........ozuo!.......

Yemisadchuckles as she looks at them both)........

I was still trying to stimulate and understand all the words they said about the charlie demon game as they all suddenly turned to me.......

Piussadlooks at me)bia bayo...... this one you're looking at us and not saying anything like say we dey speak chinese, hope all is well?.....

Bayosadfake Smile).....all is well ooo......I just dey try grab wetin una dey talk.......me self go try am today oooo.......

Tobisadbroughts forth his hand for a shake)jeh!�....omo iyami!......you get mouth.......leave this otondo gbenga....and basket mouth james........

They all bursted into laughter......

James:you don dey mad tobi.....(chuckles)

Tobi:you self follow join..........

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

It was closing hour already as I was on my way going home,I started thinking about our recent discussion in class about the charlie charlie game.....tobi went further more by showing us some video clips of people doing it and the thing working......I was extremely shocked and terrified watching those clips..... could it be true?.......is charlie the demon real?........I must find out today........

I dashed into a kiosk shop as I bought two new HB pencils and a 40leaves note book.........I couldn't believe what I did until I paid for the stuff.......was I seriously going to try that shit?......what if it's real?.....and on a second thoughts.....what if it's just a scam?..... because for all I know demons don't exist........

I was walking home as I meditated on the instructions to be followed before summoning charlie to play the game.............in a blink of an eye I was home already as I announced my presence with the use of the doorbell.........

After some hours of changing and doing other stuffs,I was ready to play the game.......I took the 40leaves note book and slit from the middle a page.....I drew the equal lines immediately and slotted In the YES NO YES NO in each boxes as I went to the sitting room........my senior brother zaddy and my sister omolade were both watching a TV series......

I sat on the ground in front of them like an herbalist about to do some incantations.....I placed the pencils and paper in their rightful order as I was about calling on charlie before a pillow landed at the back of my head.....it was brother zaddy.....

Zaddysadpoints his finger to his brain �)are you mad or you are trying to be mad... which one?........

Bayo: meaning?

Omolade:what nonsense are you doing bayo?......

Bayo: haven't you guys heard of the new game called charlie charlie?....

Omoladesadshocked)blood of Jesus!...... don't tell me that's what you want to try in this house.....

Bayo:I just want to make sure it's real..... because people are testifying that it is.....

Zaddysadturns to omolade)what is this omo ode saying tori olorun(what is this boy saying for God's sake).......

Bayo:hmmmm......bro zaddy I can't believe you're a social media illiterate........ this charlie charlie thing is what people are doing now oo...... it's what's trending..........I must do my own to make sure it's real......I have so many questions I want to ask demon charlie.....

Omoladesadpoints at me) come..... don't try me ooo.....you want to invite demon into this house.....shey owa okay sha!(are you okay?).....

Zaddysadsurprised as he heard the word demon)did you just say demon?.........

Omolade:yes nah..... charlie charlie game as they call it....is a game used to summon the presence of a demon called charlie..........

Bayo:bro zaddy do you now know the funniest part.....you don't need any expensive thing to perform this act oo....all you just need is two pencils and a shit of paper...........otor!(finished)........

Zaddysadlooks at them both) two of una.......eti sheère!(two of you are mad)....so you guys believe in those shit.......that you can summon a demon using pencil and paper?.......shey enyi gbádu báyi(are you guys well at all)............even you omolade......you self believe in those trash......

Omolade: I'm not saying I believe neither I am saying I don't believe.....all I know is that abayomi should not try that demonic game in this house oooo..........

Zaddy:you know what?....let him play the game........

Bayosadbecame excited)...

Zaddysadlooks at him)wa!..bayo let me tell you.....if this stuff no work just know say you don die for my hand today......

Bayo: come on brother zaddy..... I'm sure it will work........

Omolade:zaddy so you too are in support of this..... eh!....oluwa oooo(stood up as she ran upstairs).....

Zaddy: oya my friend....start the game make I see.....

I was about setting the whole thing....we someone suddenly dashed into the house and ran upstairs......it was sister folake........ she was on her high heel and expensive dress her boyfriend bought for her on his way back from madagascar..........we were surprised as she didn't throw a greeting at us before going upstairs......I think something is wrong somewhere.......

Zaddy: what's wrong with dah one.....she can't even greet....

Bayo: something must have happened.......

Omolade came down stairs with a Bible and two bottles of anointing oil........

Omoladesadsits as she looks at us) hope you people have not tried the game?.....

Bayo:we are about to....

Zaddy:so what is this one you're holding......wetin you wan use anointing oil and bible do...you don turn prophetess?...

Omolade:it's for self defense oo.....as you are seeing me Ehh.... I'm not ready to die now....I told you guys that that charlie charlie game is demonic you people still want to play it.....issorite!......me sha don shield guide myself before something go shele!......

Zaddysadlaughs)I can't believe this ooo.....so you're really taking this thing serious.....na today I no say una no well......oya bayo start the game.......

I was about starting when sister folake came downstairs and walks to us.....

Folakesadsits recklessly)(breathing heavily)hi guys.......

Zaddy:hi kee you dere.....na now you just they see us?.....

Folake:sorry jare.......I had an emergency....

Bayo: emergency keh......did somebody die?....

Folake:I had to use the toilet nah....I was so pressed....the shit was almost coming out oooo...ah.....

Omolade:what made you so pressed like that?

Folake:is it not richard........he took to a restaurant in lekki and we ordered for some meal............I think it's the hardwork of the pizza and grilled cheese I ate............I had too much of it not knowing it has consequences......

Zaddy:so you don turn americana we dey chop pizza and cheese....you for chop french fries join nah........you never see anything......

Folake: abeg go and sit down..... you're just jealous..... mtcheeeeeeeeww.....anyways I enjoyed myself too...... richard is such a sweet guy...(Smiles)....

Omolade:I go love ooo......

Folakesadchuckles)yes ooo....

Zaddy:abeg make I hear word.....

Bayosadsnaps my fingers to get their attention)emm....are you guys through because I'm getting started oo.....

Folakesadlooks at me) getting started for?....

Omolade:it's the new game oo.... charlie charlie.....

Folakesadlaughs)oh that thing......so you guys want to try it?.....

Omolade: it's bayo ooo..... I've been warning him since not to try it but he is not listening.....that game is demonic.......

Folake: abegi forget that thing.....I don't even know what's so special about the game......shey na the charlie abi nah the demon......

Bayo:sis folake.... everyone at school has tried it ooo...and they said it's working...... once you call the name "charlie charlie are you there?"the pencil begins to move to answer your question........

Zaddy: nothing wey musa no go see for gate...........oya nah perform the magic......but remember what I told you.....if this thing no work.....you don die for my hand today......

Bayosadlaughs)bro zaddy zaddy......chill bro....it will work....... just watch and see.......

Folake:I think I'm interested too....oya start.......

Bayosadrubs my palm as I Smile to begin).......

I placed the pencils on eachother well as I started the game.......

Bayosadexhaled deeply)....charlie charlie,are you there?......charlie charlie,are you there?......

There was utmost silence as I gazed at the pencils expecting some kind of reaction but there was nothing......the pencils were still the way I kept them.........I felt this huge pain in my chest like bro zaddy had already slapped me.........then I took a quick look at him as I saw his eyes sticked to me...........

Folake:I thought charlie is supposed to reply us by moving the pencil to YES/NO..

Omoladesadburst into laughter as she drops her bible and anointing oil on the table)....

Bayosaditching my head)..I...I don't know what happened oo.....I thought I.........

I lost the rest of my words as I felt a terrible knock my head........bro zaddy had fulfilled his promise.....

Bayosadshouts as I held my head in pain)yeeh!......

Zaddy:you be idiot.........shey charlie charlie don answer your question abi?..........shebi I warn you......

Folakesadpissed off as she stood up)I can't believe I just wasted my precious time.......

Omoladesadstill laughing as she looks at me)....

Zaddy:wo!bayo....you don die for my hand today........ come here!...

Bro zaddy stood up to get hold of me as I took to my heels immediately...................

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

It was 11:40pm at night as everyone in the house were asleep except me...I was in my room watching the clock tick as I thought of the charlie charlie game............I know I tried it earlier and it didn't work but somehow I was still not satisfied......what if I didn't place the pencil properly?.....what if I wrote the YES/NO in the wrong boxes?.......all this were thoughts going through my head then I decided to try it again.

I lite a candle �️as I sat placing the paper on the ground,I went for the pencils and then placed it on eachother against the paper......then I took a deep breath as I said the word....."charlie charlie are you there?"............."charlie charlie are you there?".....

Immediately I felt a mighty breeze as I glanced at the paper.....to my greatest surprise the pencil had turned to the YES box�..........I stood up in shock as I tried to catch my breath....

Bayosadbreathing heavily) this is real oo..... it worked......it worked.......

I was about to sit when I heard a loud slam at the door as the door began to shake tremendously like someone was trying to pull it down.........

Bayosadfridghtened as I moved backwards)....who is there?........who is that?..................

My heart began to beat fast like I was going to be strangled......who was at my door by this time of the night?.......what if it's charlie the demon?"....... this time I started sweating like a goat about to be slaughtered.

My heart skipped the moment my candle �️ went off and the door stopped shaking,I was about taking a step forward when the door opened by itself as a creature �‍♂️ in black came in I was shocked the moment I glanced at the person's appearance......he had no face�......

Bayosadscreamed) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED ���

CHARLIE THE DEMON �

WRITTEN BY VICTORIA �..

THANKS FOR READING ♥️

(1) (Reply)

Interview with Ogini Bernard - The First Pidgin English Playwright In Nigeria / Tales Of Jideofor / Tainted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.