Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What's The Full Cost? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Full Cost? (250 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Full Cost? by efficiencie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Can someone please tell me what it would cost me to get an ecommerce website with the following specs:

1. Catogue of products (with sorting and filtering)
2. Automated drop shipping
3. Automated product recommendation systems based on cookies and user profile
4. E-wallet
5. Online payment using (Verve, VISA, Master)
6. Backend database of user data
7. Automated data mining (frequency analysis, clustering, decision trees and k-classification)
8. Product tracking (for products shipped from one location to the next)
9. Sales on social media channels
10. SEO
11. SSL security

I need these specs to be met in the least. Can any designer please tell me the cost including the cost of hosting it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Full Cost? by LMServices: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Your recommendations or expectations are quite complex but very doable.

The tiny 'but' here would be the issue of cookie and tracking which screams privacy breach and most users, particularly those in tier 1 countries find very disturbing.

If you intend to target and retarget users, we have a solution, an ad network to recommend and it is specifically tailored for ecommerce websites.

Furthermore, you did not specify your dropshipping source. Culling or fetching products automatically from a product website is a big deal on its own.

Not sure your number 7 is clear and you didn't specify your preferred payment gateway.

Below is a recap of your requests:

1. Web design/development for an ecommerce website with quite complex functions, including product tracking functionality, product recommendations (upselling/cross-selling).
2. Automated dropshipping
3. Social Media Marketing (SMM)
4. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).

This is very doable. You can send us a message via WhatsApp to further discuss this if you are yet to find a capable hand for this.
Re: What's The Full Cost? by simplesol: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
efficiencie:
Can someone please tell me what it would cost me to get an ecommerce website with the following specs:

4. E-wallet
7. Automated data mining (frequency analysis, clustering, decision trees and k-classification)
10. SEO
11. SSL security

I need these specs to be met in the least. Can any designer please tell me the cost including the cost of hosting it.

Can you send us your email so we forward the cost to you, or chat us up on 0-8-033-05-05-77
Re: What's The Full Cost? by teecrown1990(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
efficiencie:

4. E-wallet
10. SEO
11. SSL security

All can be done
You can chat me on Whatsapp 08063538178
Re: What's The Full Cost? by efficiencie(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
simplesol:

Can you send us your email so we forward the cost to you, or chat us up on 0-8-033-05-05-77

My email is: efficiencie@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approved Website Is Needed / What's The Best Way To Display Adverts On Website / I Have An LMS Website And I Need A Team To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.