Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,565 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano (21308 Views)

NDLEA Destroy Marijuana Farm Worth ₦1.5 Billion In Kogi / NDLEA Discovers ‘First-Ever’ Indian Hemp Oil Lab In Lagos / NDLEA Discovers Cannabis Sativa Farm In Oluyole In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Just yesterday Buba Marwa said South West youths are into drug more than Northerners

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by PlainSight(m): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nothing Taste Like The Mary Jane
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by TechSkill: 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
I knew it, that thread really pained you guys,
The same way NBS has been doing with other region...
You guys should know that he who leaves in a glass house shouldn't throw stone.
It's on record that the Yourbas can't take 0.3% of the rubbish they dish out on a daily basis to other regions.
You guys should work on yourselves.

I am not Yoruba
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by Howearn: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
hmmm
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by toplinetrtrend: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
Alasane, didn't you say only Christians are involved in marijuana? Looks like your Muslim brother are also smoking and planting marijuana.

This confirms that you are a cursed fool.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by Grace001: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
it's on record that you can't take this piece of shit you wrote to me without calling on the mods.

Very typical of Yourbas.

Sorry no vex you hear
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by alasane: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Alasane, didn't you say only Christians are involved in marijuana? Looks like your Muslim brother are also smoking and planting marijuana.

This confirms that you are a cursed fool.

"Qafir" with pig brain. you are cursed,family are cursed and your progeny are cursed

Al-Jasiyah 45:35

ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّكُمُ ٱتَّخَذْتُمْ ءَايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ هُزُوًا وَغَرَّتْكُمُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَاۚ فَٱلْيَوْمَ لَا يُخْرَجُونَ مِنْهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُسْتَعْتَبُونَ
That is because you took the verses of Allah in ridicule, and worldly life deluded you." So that Day they will not be removed from it, nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by moorevic(m): 6:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
They should set the farm on fire grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by toplinetrtrend: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
alasane:

"Qafir" with pig brain. you are cursed,family are cursed and your progeny are cursed

Al-Jasiyah 45:35

ذَٰلِكُم بِأَنَّكُمُ ٱتَّخَذْتُمْ ءَايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ هُزُوًا وَغَرَّتْكُمُ ٱلْحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنْيَاۚ فَٱلْيَوْمَ لَا يُخْرَجُونَ مِنْهَا وَلَا هُمْ يُسْتَعْتَبُونَ
That is because you took the verses of Allah in ridicule, and worldly life deluded you." So that Day they will not be removed from it, nor will they be asked to appease [ Allah ].

All that matters is that Muslims take drugs and even plant marijuana
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/22/ndlea-discovers-large-marijuana-farm-in-kano/

nigeria should legalize it abeg.......i remember visiting a friend's cocoa farm in ekiti.........he showed a weed farm owned by a baale......omo the farm extremely big.......
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by jacoik(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
No region abuse drug like the North.

They get high on everything but Marwa thinks otherwise
shebi Marwa say na we dey do drug more, even gum, soakerway pit and tramadol. after listening to him I then conclude that truly north don't do drug
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by jacoik(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
jospepper:
I laugh in Swahili... This is what that man smoked when he said SW and other regions are major drug abusers.
I guess the farm is owned by southerners.
yes oooo my brother. na we the south do drugs pass even soaker way and gum
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by netmillionaires(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2021
Have you seen the Coca leave. Who could believe cocain is derived from such an humble looking plant.

Bornsinner7:
Damn it

Sorry for my bluntness but that's just how I roll.. to the guy above, marijuana is not a drug it's a leaf..

It's called the wisdom leaf.. like Bob Marley would say.. it's a herb that reveals you to yourself..

You smoke the herb not to escape reality but to enjoy reality.. sweet mary J
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by netmillionaires(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Have you seen the Coca leave. Who could believe cocain is derived from such an humble looking plant.

A grave is not a drug but northerners get high from sniffing gases coming out from opened graves and septic tanks.

Bornsinner7:
Damn it

Sorry for my bluntness but that's just how I roll.. to the guy above, marijuana is not a drug it's a leaf..

It's called the wisdom leaf.. like Bob Marley would say.. it's a herb that reveals you to yourself..

Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by kechywillz(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
crossfm:
It's not possible,Kano is a holy Land.
Na where dem talk say holy pass,na there atrocities plenty pass.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by stanisbaratheon: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Fear North.

Some of them even take 10 days urine to get high.

I suppose Hisbah didn't see that.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by naijadrivablog: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
grin

Arrewa will soon blame southerners.

Kano Laterine highness, marijuana, gum, etc.The drug capital of Nigeria.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by dotuntayo: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
General Marwa see your life inside life. God of jet age open your yash for the world to see it.
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:
No region abuse drug like the North.

They get high on everything but Marwa thinks .otherwise
.sorry bro, shey u never knew Marwa was high in drug before saying that... ��
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by PremierGuy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2021
That is why there are blood eye shot bandits all over the Northern region
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by IgboWarlord(m): 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Damn it

Spot on bro,spot on..

Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by winner37(m): 9:02pm On Mar 22, 2021
this life no balance, why people were the take this thing no complain about the reaction of the thing but people were no the take the complain ..
they are take Panadol extra for another person's headache why ?
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by ransomed: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bubba Marwa! You see your life?
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by Silentflute1234: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Misplaced priorities... Continue fooling yourself that you are fighting drug peddling and whoever told you that weed is drug and bad
Anyway, you have gotten what you will sell some and smoke some later
Re: NDLEA Discovers Large Marijuana Farm In Kano by lololo23(f): 12:50am On Mar 24, 2021
I am always in favor of legalizing marijuana because I know from my own experience that many people need to use marijuana for medical purposes. In the near future, I also plan to start growing marijuana. I really want to do this legally, so today I made an appointment with a doctor https://dr-weedy.com/florida/ who helps me get a license to grow marijuana. I want you to hold your fists for me because I really want to get this license to grow marijuana!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm / Man Stabs Friend Over N200 Indian hemp in Adamawa (Photo) / Shuaibu Ogunmola: Oil Pipeline Marauder Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.