Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? (28035 Views)

AGN Suspends Actor Jerry Williams Indefinitely Over Drugs Abuse / Tom Or Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child ? / Tom Cruise Throws Himself Out Of Helicopter From 10,000ft As He Resumes Filming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by MrCuteAndLoaded: 12:23am On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:
Between Tom and Jerry, who did you support as a child??��

Although it used to be Tom, I at one time suported both when they both lost their babes to the rich big bois in the block and they sat down dejectedly by the railway line wanting to commit suicide. I vowed from that day onward never to be poor....

Come to think of it. No one ever mentions the dog that occassionally appears in some episodes..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by panpan(m): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2021
I don't think I supported either of them in particular.
I just enjoyed the cartoon.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Agozie48: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2021
I supported Jerry all the way even till now
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Polynek(m): 12:40am On Mar 25, 2021
Chaaaii I remember dat year, childhood memories shaa. I don't like any of Dem, I only enjoy there cartoon and steady hot chase
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by zudozz: 12:41am On Mar 25, 2021
I only checked to know if anyone routing for Tom!
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by charlesucheh(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Rhetorical question bruv!
I think you already know what our Answers will be....
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by charlesucheh(m): 12:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Rhetorical question bruv!
I think you already know what our Answers will be....
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by 18wheeler: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:

Tom. Related more with his character, esp with my younger ones.

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Tapout(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2021
everyone who supported jerry is troublesome in reality. cheesy
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Anchuna: 1:22am On Mar 25, 2021
KingAzubuike:

Which of the owodes
The one close to Ikorodu where car parts are sold.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Anchuna: 1:23am On Mar 25, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Be specific. Which of the Owodes?
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Maghan37: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2021
I supported Tom
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Pidginwhisper: 1:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Anchuna:
That’s from Owode-Onirin to Mile2? Or you meant to say mile12 because there’s no direct bus from Owode-Onirin to Mile 2
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by weezweezweez(m): 2:17am On Mar 25, 2021
ShaqFu:
Jerry! Tom is a bully, though Jerry sometimes likes looking for Tom's trouble.
sometimes?

2 Likes

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Jeffy1206(m): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2021
Tom has always been my favorite cos I know he suffered a lot from Jerry... Tom smile is epic grin grin that's why I love nairaland back then...

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2021
jerryunit48:
Jerry of course, we are smart... check my name
lie lie
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:30am On Mar 25, 2021
MrLacoste4:
Tom but most times, Tom is very foolish
lol
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:32am On Mar 25, 2021
MrLacoste4:
Tom but most times, Tom is very foolish
omo ur bad mouth ehn fit put person into serious depression wo

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by hakeem4(m): 3:28am On Mar 25, 2021
I supported Tom
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Whois(m): 3:37am On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by greensandy: 3:49am On Mar 25, 2021
Anchuna:
My brother forgot important documents in a bus when he boarded one of the yellow buses at owode and dropped at mile 2 around 6.30 pm today. Any help on how these documents can be recovered?

The documents are not so important as you thought.

Let him go to the garage of the vehicle he boarded at Mile 2, and enquire.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 4:05am On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:
As a kid i supported Jerry but as i got older i realized that Tom was just trying to do his job but Jerry being the mischievous evil will always try to put Tom in a situation where he will be in his boss bad book lol.

Lolz true
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by flington4550(m): 4:47am On Mar 25, 2021
Jerry Scammed us All grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by raphy(m): 4:50am On Mar 25, 2021
N.a. Tom joor no body like rat for him house unless u De chop rat.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2021
Hojuholape:
Tom all day.

The guy deserves a break.
Always getting the short end of the stick everytime.
You knew this even as a child?

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Mryacks: 5:38am On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:

Tom...I just so wanted him to outsmart or get one over Jerry grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 25, 2021
marvin906:
Tom and Jerry, top cat I miss some cartoons sha..
I prefer Tom anyways but he's foolishness can be over this world sometimes
Top cat that smart mofo.. Always outsmarting officer Dibble cheesy
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by actrinity(m): 5:41am On Mar 25, 2021
NoApology:
lol. it's always Jerry na.

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by mejai(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Give it to Fred Quimby .... The man was a genius in that cartoon.

1 Like

Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Lagoon0: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Nbotee:
It is always natural to support the smaller one but growing up we began to realize Jerry was always the one looking for trouble
Walai! embarassed I'm sorry tom , I was just a child.
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by edydeyemi(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2021
Jerry all the way; he was way cooler and always outsmarted Tom. He was a beacon of hope to those of us that were bullied as kids. Btw, did anyone ever support Tom?
Re: Between Tom And Jerry, Who Did You Support As A Child? by Lagoon0: 5:57am On Mar 25, 2021
flington4550:
Jerry Scammed us All grin
Walai heavy corruption !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miyonse, Soma And Efe Up For Eviction This Week On Big Brother Naija (pics) / Am I The Only One Having Problems Downloading From O2tvseries / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.