Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

This 60 Days Done By You Copywriting Workshop Is 5,000 And Here Is Why You Shoul - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This 60 Days Done By You Copywriting Workshop Is 5,000 And Here Is Why You Shoul (109 Views)

Attend Free Copywriting Workshop!!! / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / Best Offer So Far - Plot Of Genuine Land At # 300,000 And More In Hot Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This 60 Days Done By You Copywriting Workshop Is 5,000 And Here Is Why You Shoul by Ukpaiman222(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
This 60 days done by you Copywriting workshop is 5,000 and here is why you should leave anything you are doing and Join.

P:S This workshop is for people who have a background knowledge of Copywriting and want to learn more.

It's not a freelancing Workshop (Fiverr and Upwork) but core copywriting( but if you need the materials for freelancing I will give you access to a paid udemy course on Fiverr that's has been used to make over 21k $ and an ebook on Upwork. That's if you need it.)

This workshop is not Cheap.

It's true,as there is no lie in it

5,000 is a lot of money especially paying it to someone you have never meet.

It could have been cheaper ,but if it was, it wouldn't be copywriting,you wouldn't be learning how to become a badass Copywriter,. You wouldn't have access to The basic steps in Copywriting and all the materials,books and terms for you easy understanding. And it wouldn't fit your schedule perfectly,it wouldn't even be able to help you even if you are already a copywriter.

You wouldn't be cultivating on my brain and that of Bond halbert to learn pure copywriting.

You see,it will never be cheap and that's a good thing because you are guaranteed to get all you paid for and it wouldn't be a done by you Program.

If you are interested, Copy and paste the message to me on Whatsapp via the link below
https:///message/WW566QHXYHO3K1

Hi, Prince

My name is ----- and I want to participate in the Copywriting class of 5,000

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria News: Top 10 Headlines For Sun. April 4th, 2021 / Do You Need A Consultant Expert For Your Construction Firm??? / Nigeria Lifestyle: Types Of People You’ll Meet At Atms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.