Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions (8737 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Identical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Best Friends. See Pre-wedding Photos / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by wiseone28: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2021
All for the hole lipsrsealed
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by SEGLIZ: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
Zzor:
Their so called prewedding pictures speaks a lot about them

the boy looks irresponsible.
I personally dislike guys adorning the hair like ladies (this idiot self go join them abuse bobrisky).
I don't don't have issues with the lady but man in question.
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by Whitecoal711: 8:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Minus sex they won't last,cos them go still tire
Built on sex
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by newdawnlive: 8:46pm On Mar 22, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

When will you post your pre wedding pics??.... you're still not motivated abi ...tueh,... Shiooooo .... Do you know you're getting old ..... wrinkles and acne will soon cover all your face .... You better go and settle down
this is bitter truth Zzor please act on it
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by chibunna60393: 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2021
:
You still dey do shakara.....smh Its necessary
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by yetunsbay(m): 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
Where is the surprise here on wedding night.

Sex sex sex
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by 2shaw: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2021
She go stab am,runs gal. Re m the one that stabbed her yahoo husband in warri. never ever marry an okpo,never
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by AdaAwka1: 2:16am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Its necessary

Abi ooo my sister

1 Like

Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by illicit(m): 2:39am On Mar 23, 2021
I liked girl....
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by SweetiliciousD: 3:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Its necessary

Just say yes......

Will you marrrry miiii?
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by femi4: 4:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Sex couple, he's fat please
That's what you usually say when you want what you can't have
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by femi4: 4:56am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
She probably gives him peace and all all needed in a woman. Shallow people will judge based on appearance but not pausing to check character.

Thats y some fall for d gimmicks of seemingly innocent churchy gurls.
Appearance matters. The real test comes after the wedding, you ll now know who give whom peace
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2021
femi4:
That's what you usually say when you want what you can't have
You think so
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by chasisgirl(f): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2021
Have you thanked God today? Watch this video and leave your comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXQaMHSmA8I
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by SweetCunt97(f): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2021
femi4:
Appearance matters. The real test comes after the wedding, you ll now know who give whom peace
After wedding? Haa
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by MrCork1: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetCunt97:
After wedding? Haa

Please can i have some? Am a nice guy i swaar. I juuss want a little. By the way i am not taling about sexxxx ok..Can i have some? cheesy
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by blingxx(m): 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Zzor:
Its necessary
no it's becoming stale
Re: See Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple That's Getting Reactions by Onyi22(f): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Admire His Fellow Guys / .. / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.