Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) (37971 Views)

Tinubu Looking Dapper In Suit In His Office (Photo) / Safiyah Ashipu Protests In Front Of Ayade's Office Over 2 Year Salary Arrears / Motorcyclists Break Into Governor Ayade's Office, Dump Corpse Of Colleague There (2) (3) (4)

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by futuregovernor: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
Worst Governor Cross River State has ever produce.....I will probe him in future whenever I take over

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by ribealla: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
it is well...
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by fasho01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
A he knows is grammar on top budget presentation. Heartless leaders we have

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by eejo(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
If a Niger Delta State cannot pay salaries despite huge Oil money how can a divided Nigeria be the answer to poverty and infrastructural deficit.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by SpaceAngel: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
Owing workers for 26 months!! shocked These guys are evil and without conscience

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
The boy is an innocent activist grin But Ayade dey collect in own salary steady o abi which kain gbege be this now
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Omik1: 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
I used to like this gov but since he was caught in the palliative saga, no like remain for my heart for him again..

Chai.. Ben Ayade catch me with that cry cry face

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2021
And the governor will later go on TV and start crying one camouflage CRY!
Propaganda is indeed a nice political too.
Well, I Blame our corrupt media apparatuses...

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by sam564: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2021
my very own state..........aaaaahhhhh proffesor why are u doin dis to us..?
is there no allocation again? or is the state not generating enough to pay workers?
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Luak(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
AmOnline:
Hunger has no prestige
where is the nobility we were told of
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by nsiba: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2021
Which kind MAD man.be this governor
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by amrichy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2021
pretydiva:
Politicians are heartless
do u honestly think u would do better if were in their shoes?
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Damidave1124:
I thought they said governor Ayade of Cross River is one of the best governor in Nigeria, how come he's owing legitimate workers?
who said?
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Truthteller2020: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Owing of workers salaries is the worst crime against good governance
And the idiot governor will be crying up and down on TV as if he has people's interest at heart..
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Professor Ayade what happened to the budget of Blush and Bliss? Oya turn their Blush to Bliss you got one week or you would receive a call from the CinC to come and reexplain your Blush and Bliss Budget.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by baseb: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2021
It's really bad. How do they expect them to take care of themselves? Amazingly, high court judges collect 'deve' even when they are not owed salaries. So some of these guys may just be at the top of the 'deve' game.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
These are the type of people herders should attack without delay.

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Victoria938(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2021
Very very wicked useless leaders sending there children out of this country making life difficult for other people working hard for this country such a shame

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
We really have wicked leaders in Nigeria
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by bigfish3k: 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2021
eejo:
If a Niger Delta State cannot pay salaries despite huge Oil money how can a divided Nigeria be the answer to poverty and infrastructural deficit.
Stop crying because we must still divide
If we need each other again we can come back to the negotiation table

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by professore(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Answer this beautiful people Mr governor.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Buffalo2(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Damidave1124:
I thought they said governor Ayade of Cross River is one of the best governor in Nigeria, how come he's owing legitimate workers?
. No be him dey cry for camera sometimes ago?
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Luak(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2021
Thank you for the protection mods
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by mmsen: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2021
Ayade has been a disgrace but this is what happens when you allow people to use money to purchase public office. It never goes well for anybody.

Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by eejo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2021
bigfish3k:

Stop crying because we must still divide
If we need each other again we can come back to the negotiation table
crying over what? am comfortable in Europe and I don't know when am coming back to Nigeria or divided one.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by bigfish3k: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
eejo:
crying over what? am comfortable in Europe and I don't know when am coming back to Nigeria or divided one.
Hahaha
OK enjoy
Once we divide there will be a better atmosphere
Then you will come back
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by IgboWarlord(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2021
Its not by high end projects and flyovers..The question is,ina akwu your civil servants ugwo?..Do you pay your workers?..The day workers go come out talk sey in this man's 4 or 8/yr tenure,we were not owed..Sadly,that day seems far off.
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by slowice(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Budget of olympotic mesmerising brouhaha on the beat.... Fear short people, know today that the devil is short and el rufai is his carbon copy grin ayade too
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Viktorinox2(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2021
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by SocialJustice: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Queenlovely:
she try.

to whip up sympathy
To think you're female and you're talking like this. She should have left a suckling baby at home shey?
Re: Magistrate With Her Baby Joins Protest At Governor Ayade's Office (Photo) by Omero(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Owing of workers salaries is the worst crime against good governance
Good governance where?
Talk another thing joo.

Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate