Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,097 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Dirtiest City In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirtiest City In Nigeria (505 Views)

Throwback: Lagos Described As "Dirtiest Capital City In The World" In 1972 / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dirtiest City In Nigeria by Idara1410: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2021
The dirtiest city in Nigeria
Have you seen this place in 2021, the state is a mess.
Hi people, today I show u the dirtiest state in Nigeria and how terrible the government has left the state to be in this preset time.

Please watch the video, thumbs up and let me know ur thoughts in the comment section on YT.
No insult biko �.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV-zP-h3xUs

Lalasticlala

Re: The Dirtiest City In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
Abia state number one cry

I wanted to take my dog out there and it warned me not to try it shocked

Re: The Dirtiest City In Nigeria by HeadShot: 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2021
SuperBold:
Abia state number one cry

I wanted to take my dog out there and it warned me not to try it shocked

You have not been to Lagos...

(1) (Reply)

2023: Major APC, PDP Leaders Making Secret Plans For A Northern President- NNPP / Okorocha, Monarch In Verbal War On Ex-gov’s Ordeal Aboard Aircraft / Endsars: Did The US Say Nobody Was Killed At The Lekki Toll Gate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.