Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden (50712 Views)

Jeremiah Fasipe Emerges Student Union President At Sheffield Hallam University / See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 5:58am On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:
What is good about Sweden... Sweden is one of the poorest country in Europe

You do not know what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Crackow12:
When I see some comments on this thread, I jez laugh... Shouting Igbo Amaka!!!! If the Swedes were as tribalistic (not to talk of being as racist) as you were, would that guy become the president?

We really need to fix our ideology.

True.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by lexy2014: 6:01am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

Which one is red beret again?
Is he a cultist or trying to export cultism

Julius malemas EFF wear red beret. Not sure if they are also cultists because of that
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2021
dododawa1:
Nigeria is BLESSED just bad LEADERS

Because he won SUG election in Sweden that made Nigeria to be blessed?

If it was left for him and other Nigerians Sweden would have been a 3rd World country.

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 6:02am On Mar 23, 2021
macaranta:
Hope we'd also allow someone from Sweden become our own sug president one day without shouting colonial masters. Congrats to the young man

I hope so, you know this people are hypocrites.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Afonja conehead. have you forgotten about swiss bank? child of hate from the descendants of the fallen pig. grin grin

Swiss bank is not a swedish bank, it is a bank based in Switzerland.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 6:07am On Mar 23, 2021
HacheNoire:
The way this guy will embezzle funds will be next to none.

I pray he doesn't lay his hands on the C of O of that institution, cos he will sell it without looking back.

I wish the school well in all the predicaments yet to befall them

If I were westerns I will bar Africans from any elective post.

They have nothing to offer.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Skyfornia(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:

You are a kid
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2021
blueAgent:

Swiss bank is not a swedish bank, it is a bank based in Switzerland.
I have updated that. Of course it is in switzerland. I thought the post was about switzerland.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by yiquan: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by vickydevoka(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

Is he a cultist or trying to export cultlism
Is that laps I'm seeing or what
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by SunTzu123(m): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Online Classsss grin

My first laugh of the day. Thank you
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by phorget(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
wwwihy:

Lol,
You don't know nothing.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Juicethekid: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2021
Ppogbae:
See the one with the veil? How on Earth am I gonna for vote someone who’s not gonna show their face?
na ninja way he be
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by BigBashiru: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2021
blueAgent:

Because he won SUG election in Sweden that made Nigeria to be blessed?

If it was left for him and other Nigerians Sweden would have been a 3rd World country.

bring enough nigerians into sweden, it will become a 3rd world shiithole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by BigBashiru: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2021
blueAgent:

If I were westerns I will bar Africans from any elective post.

They have nothing to offer.
I agree. 95% have nothing to offer. Only 5% have something to offer.

Anywhere you have a large group of negros, it is the same story of failure....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by michony505(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Me self shock oo grin
bluefilm:

Chai

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13297717_screenshot20210322at10_29_00pm_png13402ced0b4d9838cc9fa0181672074c

So Oga, you mean you don't know the difference between Switzerland and Sweden?

This is very shameful.

For your information, Swiss bank is in Switzerland.

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by AFONJACOW(m): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Somebody should complete the sentences for me

Igbo Ama.....
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

I agree. 95% have nothing to offer. Only 5% have something to offer.

Anywhere you have a large group of negros, it is the same story of failure....

True bro.
They will bash us for saying the truth.
" But the fact remain that anywhere you see the negro things are going down but anywhere you see the whiteman things are going up"
General Robert Lee.
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by blueAgent(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
BigBashiru:

bring enough nigerians into sweden, it will become a 3rd world shiithole.

That's a fact.
They would not like.

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by mentored: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
apollo13:
It's a big one for the entire Nigerian students in Sweden as Arinzechukwu Onwurah emerges winner in the just concluded students union election in Malmo university Sweden. Chukwu as he is fondly called emerged winner after contesting with other students.

This is a good news to all Nigerian students in Sweden as people have started jubilating already.

Nigerian students are making us proud in diapora and this is just the beginning of more to come.

Chukwu whose slogan for his manifesto is FIKA which stands for F- fix what is needed, I- interact to enable understanding, K(C)-compromise(democracy)& A-action to serve. Fika is widely known in Sweden for tea. Congratulations Anrizechukwu.

Masquerade dey do election?

If na nigeria

guess the winner

abi make wo add cow to the pictures
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Larrykaysail(m): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Stanchem029:

Stay away from that cursed scammer. He is using another persons video to defraud people here.
Thank you, I don't want credit the account , that was why I ask for the location of the sick person .. and do video call with him ...

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Josywhyte: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
O boy see clients
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by WiszyFraud: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
SunTzu123:

My first laugh of the day. Thank you

Welcome broo

Hope all is finee? smiley
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Riverofgold(f): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Onye obodo igbo ndewoooo
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
cocolacec:

fulanis make it abroad by sending their cows to eat farmers sweat,maim and kill,become alqeada,isis and bandits tommorrow like chameleon,

The way you're always arrested away for drugs dealing?

Baby factory

Cultism
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
SmartyPants:

The threads you see on southerners are started by ordinary members like you. So can you see that you yourself are lazy and unproductive since you can't do the simple task of starting a thread to celebrate your own. Be there crying that no one is opening a thread to post of Fulani exploits.

Arrewa and his likes show you how developed we are but you'll always tag it as campaign

1 Like

Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Should I start with the biggest Dr Okonjo Iweala or Where exactly??
Yeah if you like
And I am here to give three northerner for each southerner
start
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wealthprosper:

No mind that mumu
And who's real mumu between you and I?
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by BRATISLAVA: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

Is he a cultist or trying to export cultism

Forget the red beret, did you see the pair of eyes running for the presidency?
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by cocolacec(m): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

The way you're always arrested away for drugs dealing?

Baby factory

Cultism

I am not Ibo
Re: Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
cocolacec:

I am not Ibo
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Graduate With A First Class With This My 100level Cgpa? / Deeper Life School Begs Parents Of Sexually Abused Student To Withdraw Case / The "BIG" Gap Between Engineering And Medical Students!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.