Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Have Family In Canada – Small Doctor Reavels (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Family In Canada – Small Doctor Reavels (video) (531 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / “we Have Spent Over N10million On Actors Health Issues” Mr Latin Reavels (video) / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Family In Canada – Small Doctor Reavels (video) by ifysblog: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2021
I have family in Canada – Small Doctor reavels (Video)

Popular Nigerian Afrobeat singer, Adekunle Temitope professionally referred to as tiny Doctor, has created a surprising and surprising revelation concerning his personal life.

In a recent chat with media temperament, city Isime on her show, ‘The city Isime Show’, the singer disclosed that he's married with children.

Nancy Isime had asked the Fuji and Afro-pop singer what recommendation he would offer to anyone operating laborious to survive.

Small Doctor responded,

“What I’ll enlighten him is that if you fail to set up, you propose to fail. There’s no limitation to what somebody can do in life. this is often be} Canada that I can ne'er believe I’ll have a visa speak less of getting a family there”.

Isime was clearly aghast by the revelation as she stared at him with widened eyes. to urge additional clarity on his statement, she asked any, “You have a family in Canada?”. Continue...http://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/bobrisky-stop-giving-poor-image.html

Re: I Have Family In Canada – Small Doctor Reavels (video) by harmargedon: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2021

(1) (Reply)

REMA Cause Massive Reaction After Announcing That His About To Feature DAVIDO / Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do To The Rumors Davido Is Dating Mya Yafai / Celebrities Pays Tribute As Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dies At 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.