Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:58 PM

Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool (466 Views)

Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,382/$ After $7 Billion FOREX Settlement / List Of Whatsapp Tv Or Status Advertisers / How To Get 32,000 Whatsapp Users On Your Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
I hope everyone here knows that there is no better selling platform on Earth now than Whatsapp. So, I'm here to introduce WasapOrder to the Nigerian business community. It's a free service that allows you to create a personal online store that connects directly to Whatsapp, allowing you to take orders on the popular app. It's absolutely free to use.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Sharingiscaring: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2021
docdes:
I hope everyone here knows that there is no better selling platform on Earth now that Whatsapp. So, I'm here to introduce WasapOrder to the Nigerian business world. It's a free service that allows you to create a personal online store that connects directly to Whatsapp, allowing you to take orders on the popular app. It's absolutely free to use.
How does one start to use it?
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

How does one start to use it?
Click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right corner of the page. Then, click on create store.

Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2021
WHAT AND WHAT CAN YOU DO ON WASAPORDER?

1. YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN PERSONAL WASAPORDER SHOP FOR FREE

All you need is to register as a vendor with a username of your choice (preferably your business name), your email and your password. The 'register' button is found almost on every page on the site.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2021
2. YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR SHOP WITH YOUR OWN BRANDING: You can easily decorate your store with a custom banner of your choice. This is great for effective branding because you have options to use either a static image, sliding images, or a video. It's just like having your own Whatsapp-linked website which looks so professional you will doubt that it was all free of charge in the first place.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Sharingiscaring: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:

Click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right corner of the page. Then, click on create store.
Thanks. It works fine.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

Thanks. It works fine.
My pleasure.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2021
3. YOU CAN ADD A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO WASAPORDER: You can add any type of legit product to the store you created. The different categories of products that you can add include a simple product (such as a book), a grouped product (such as a set of glass cups), a virtual (such as a service), a downloadable, etc.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Olagokeisaac: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
3 reasons you have to be an affiliate marketer

1) Affiliate programs are cheap to set up - you don't need thousands or millions of naira to start, you can start with relatively with no money as long has you have internet connection and you are on social media

2) It's not risky to do - The reason being that you are not creating any product yourself, all you do is find an evergreen product that sells like crazy, and you help them promote the product..

3) It's a nice side hustle that will literally put millions in your account, and it can be done anywhere you are, you don't need a physical office

Why the wait...if you will want to know how you can earn 6 figures as an Affiliate Marketer, contact me on whatsapp on 09038004141. You will be added to the free class group and have access to materials for free

Contact me now on Whatsapp on 09038004141
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Welcum: 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:
3. YOU CAN ADD A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO WASAPORDER: You can add any type of legit product to the store you created. The different categories of products that you can add include a simple product (such as a book), a grouped product (such as a set of glass cups), a virtual (such as a service), a downloadable, etc.

Can I sell an audio book using this tool?
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Welcum:

Can I sell an audio book using this tool?
Yes.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Welcum: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:

Yes.
How do I list it?
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by docdes: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
Welcum:

How do I list it?
Once you follow the directions above, everything becomes clear.
Re: Sell To 1,000s Of Whatsapp Users With This Free Tool by Welcum: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:

Once you follow the directions above, everything becomes clear.
I mean to ask: do I list an audio book as a virtual or a downloadable?

(1) (Reply)

MTN Discloses Other Channels To Buy Airtime From Bank / My2sure.com : The Best Forecaster In Africa (BFIA) / Canva Pro F.r.e.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.